Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

Here's what to say to a chick who won't leave you alone.

1 minute ago, sobercuban said:

LMFAO, oh okay.

We have had ZERO contact with the UFC for over 3 years, you can no longer access the forum from UFC.com, they eliminated the membership package that came with two PPVs and they're not putting in enough effort in promoting it, the Fight Club twitter account only posts once every few weeks. But yeah, it's the mods.  

You calling anyone a troll is as laughable.  Keep spamming walls of text about your ex-girlfriend and your vagrant lifestyle.

If you need a hand off that high horse let me know.  

He ain't trolling, fam. This is his life. 

Soup is going to Make The Fight Club Forum Great Again. Or MFCFGA for short. We'll work on a good pronunciation for the campaign trail later, but til then, just uphold his ban on me.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

Just now, broke_fl0w said:

He ain't trolling, fam. This is his life. 

Soup is going to Make The Fight Club Forum Great Again. Or MFCFGA for short. We'll work on a good pronunciation for the campaign trail later, but til then, just uphold his ban on me.

I'm sure the UFC would be dying to hire him to come save the forum.  

• Like 5

Then dont pay.... and dont date people that make more money than you because clearly that is an issue with you.... Also you can talk about the date beforehand like telling her you dont have much money and it would be nice if you went halves on the check or something 

• Like 1

I wouldn't come here if this forum was full of @ss kissers & people breaking their arms to pat people on the back & stroke each others egos. It's cool to get recognition & all, to be heard & understood but it shouldn't matter too much if you know who you are. 

A lot of people may be A-holes here but they're our kinda A-holes lulz. 99.9 % of this chit is not to be taken srsly & not everyone's gonna like content you post so the fk what. 

I don't like people being mean for the sake of being mean but it doesn't matter to me because i don't take this chit srs & i know who i am. I enjoy pretty much everyone here in my own way & i like some more than others naturally but you can also all fk off tew & it's all good lol. 

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

LMFAO, oh okay.

We have had ZERO contact with the UFC for over 3 years, you can no longer access the forum from UFC.com, they eliminated the membership package that came with two PPVs and they're not putting in enough effort in promoting it, the Fight Club twitter account only posts once every few weeks. 

I am astonished that you don't see the connection between this and what I just said.  

chappelles_playerhater_RIVER_APP_1280x72

Soupy Johnson be like "People of fightclub you 're all a bunch a h8ful mofos" 

Pitbull Fightclub be like... "It don't matter what other people think so get your chit together Jon Jones"

hqdefault.jpg

Jason H be like

giphy-facebook_s.jpgThai Chi

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 1

Y'all need to do a better job of entertaining me. I don't work all day to come home to incoherent rambling like this.

1 hour ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Then dont pay.... and dont date people that make more money than you because clearly that is an issue with you.... Also you can talk about the date beforehand like telling her you dont have much money and it would be nice if you went halves on the check or something 

Speaking of people with vagrant lifestyles lol...

13 hours ago, Megasoup said:

I figured you weren't trolling, but I didn't want to fall for it just in case.  I'll try to get around to messaging you.  

Don't bother. Mother ****er never even responded to me after I sent him a PM.

• Like 5

1 hour ago, PATSTER said:

Lol. You deleted it before I could reply!

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I wouldn't come here if this forum was full of @ss kissers & people breaking their arms to pat people on the back & stroke each others egos. It's cool to get recognition & all, to be heard & understood but it shouldn't matter too much if you know who you are. 

A lot of people may be A-holes here but they're our kinda A-holes lulz. 99.9 % of this chit is not to be taken srsly & not everyone's gonna like content you post so the fk what. 

I don't like people being mean for the sake of being mean but it doesn't matter to me because i don't take this chit srs & i know who i am. I enjoy pretty much everyone here in my own way & i like some more than others naturally but you can also all fk off tew & it's all good lol. 

Pretty much this, if you talk a little **** but realize it's just a forum and have fun then you will enjoy it here. If you are sensitive, over share, and get rustled when people make negative comments then you won't. I talk **** to vert and he talks **** back basically every week but he laughs it off keeps posting without ****ing about it which I like and which is also partially why I keep doing it. 

If the opportunity presents itself to meet up and have a beer or talk then I would do it with pretty much every member of the forum... besides Bubba. That ****er flew like 4500 miles and stayed overnight within a couple of hours of me and never even mentioned meeting up.😉

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Pretty much this, if you talk a little **** but realize it's just a forum and have fun then you will enjoy it here. If you are sensitive, over share, and get rustled when people make negative comments then you won't. I talk **** to vert and he talks **** back basically every week but he laughs it off keeps posting without ****ing about it which I like and which is also partially why I keep doing it. 

If the opportunity presents itself to meet up and have a beer or talk then I would do it with pretty much every member of the forum... besides Bubba. That ****er flew like 4500 miles and stayed overnight within a couple of hours of me and never even mentioned meeting up.😉

What?!? I thought you lived in the east somewhere. Which state are you in? Would have met up with you to make up for the disappointment of being shunned by another legend of the fora. 

• Like 3

7 hours ago, sobercuban said:

LMFAO, oh okay.

We have had ZERO contact with the UFC for over 3 years, you can no longer access the forum from UFC.com, they eliminated the membership package that came with two PPVs and they're not putting in enough effort in promoting it, the Fight Club twitter account only posts once every few weeks. Not to mention, the forum population is aging, people are doing the family thing, people drift away.  But yeah, it's the mods.  

You calling anyone a troll is as laughable.  Keep spamming walls of text about your ex-girlfriend and your vagrant lifestyle.

If you need a hand off that high horse let me know.  

That's why his post has me in tears.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

What?!? I thought you lived in the east somewhere. Which state are you in? Would have met up with you to make up for the disappointment of being shunned by another legend of the fora. 

lol don't play stupid fool.  Everyone knows Juice lives in the midwest.  I believe North Dakota and speaking of ND what the fook were you doing there?  Going on a hike to Canada?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I figured that's why we are still here.  The only kids left are legends of the game like Pat and Carn.  I was newly 24 when my first account was banned and first CorporalClegg account was March of 2010.

Was I an obnoxious marijuana dealer that had to take a part time job so the government didn't nail me for not filing taxes while buying 2005 model WRX STi's at 24?  Yes I definitely was but so many of those bans were not justified.  G_Row would ban if he had one too many bourbons.  He'd go grave digging for a post calling GSP a stalling can and I was out of here, temporarily.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

45 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol don't play stupid fool.  Everyone knows Juice lives in the midwest.  I believe North Dakota and speaking of ND what the fook were you doing there?  Going on a hike to Canada?

The Midwest is kind of big....

Maybe I got him mixed up with patster or 12er. You Americans all sound the same to me. 

I was not in north Dakota though. Juice is selling the fora wolf tickets. 

• Like 5

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The Midwest is kind of big....

Maybe I got him mixed up with patster or 12er. You Americans all sound the same to me. 

I was not in north Dakota though. Juice is selling the fora wolf tickets. 

South?  I don't know maybe it's Minnesota.  My name is Clegg and I'm addicted to marijuana and at least 2 bourbons when I get off work.

If you look at a map of the country the midwest is really more like the mideast.  It took time to kill off most of the natives and purchase an enormous amount of land for pennies.

• Like 4

17 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

South?  I don't know maybe it's Minnesota.  My name is Clegg and I'm addicted to marijuana and at least 2 bourbons when I get off work.

If you look at a map of the country the midwest is really more like the mideast.  It took time to kill off most of the natives and purchase an enormous amount of land for pennies.

Yeah....we visited someone in Ohio and they reckoned they were in the midwest.  What the heck?

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Yeah....we visited someone in Ohio and they reckoned they were in the midwest.  What the heck?

They don't even have the most western Great Lake ffs.  It something that stuck with my all the way back to grade school.  I would ask "Why is it called the mid west when it's clearly much closer to the east coast?"

The teachers couldn't explain it.  I doubt they can to this day.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

6 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. You deleted it before I could reply!

Delete a PM? I don't even know how to do that. Sounds like a flimsy excuse to me.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Delete a PM? I don't even know how to do that. Sounds like a flimsy excuse to me.

I deleted that sh!t for you.  He tried this when I was near full Soup without the kids he doesn't raise

• Like 2

I don't even care if you're 6'2" 240.  Pro boxer, probably at least a brown belt you're getting the HANDS. @Megasoup

You better hope you land that knockout otherwise it's going to be a f*cked up night for you.  You knocked out a few midgets and you're pumped up

lol @ people complaining about mods in the post lil_Kristian era

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, TUF said:

Imagine thinking that @juice64011 @sobercuban @TigerChamp aren't terrible mods and just generally terrible people. 

Sober and WarWest had Lil Kristian fearing for his damn life!!! 

Seriously though the fact that the mods just let us get on with it is one of the best things about the forum. We are all grown men ( @NikkiNeversleep), if you can't handle being called a prick on the internet then you need help lol. 

And yes, I am @ing everyone to pad my likes, @zaksame

• Like 4
  • Haha 3

36 minutes ago, TUF said:

I was banned like 20 times in those days. Me and @carnages got banned one time because we called some random kickboxer names Gunslinger a can and that Kang guy went full stan.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, I live on Fargo, ND which is a little over 3 hours from Sioux Falls which I believe you stayed at the one night because I was going to tell you to opt Jbird into war while you were there. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TUF said:

John Moraga looks like he's going to cry for having to take a picture with this f*ggot.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Lol, I live on Fargo, ND which is a little over 3 hours from Sioux Falls which I believe you stayed at the one night because I was going to tell you to opt Jbird into war while you were there. 

So close and yet so far 😣

• Like 2

15 hours ago, juice64011 said:

yeah to hell with that guy.

15 hours ago, juice64011 said:

I'd love to meet up with you and Vert, but I'd like some alone time with Vert in the alley...I'll buy the beer and dinners.

• Like 2

On 8/20/2019 at 2:23 AM, Bubba_Sparks said:

fundamentally, you need to realise that you, like everyone else, are a broken and flawed person, who will only be eternally restored if you repent and give your life to Christ. PM if you want to know more!

On 8/20/2019 at 2:30 AM, Megasoup said:

I don't know if you are trolling.  You seem like a really great person and you have never given me any problems on this forum, so this would seem out of character for you. 

What you posted is actually a belief of mine, although my faith is very, very meek.  It's not only my faith in God that is weak, but my faith in myself as a reliable person who is capable of being resolute, unwavering or capable of sticking with anything for any meaningful period of time.  This includes attending church.  

Hes definitely not trolling.

On 8/20/2019 at 9:55 AM, StompGrind said:

Lol @ dinner, coffee or movie for first d8's. How fkn boring. 

Ya'll naggers need to grow some imagination & anyway ain't no pimp spending no money on some broad on a first d8 until she's vetted lol. 

Women wanna be equals in 2019 so if they not cool with going dutch they need to stay their bum @ss home. 🤣

That used to be a thing back in the day ( guy pays for the d8 especially a 1st d8 ) and i did it too but not anymore. 

Lol had someone take me to a surprise concert one of his friends was doing once, that was actually pretty cool.

On 8/21/2019 at 12:39 AM, PATSTER said:

I mean... it's hard to really take some of it seriously even if he does. Sweet man, really is.

On 8/21/2019 at 9:39 AM, NoCakeForYaya said:

Imagine thinking that @juice64011 @sobercuban @TigerChamp aren't terrible mods and just generally terrible people. 

Sober and WarWest had Lil Kristian fearing for his damn life!!! 

Seriously though the fact that the mods just let us get on with it is one of the best things about the forum. We are all grown men ( @NikkiNeversleep), if you can't handle being called a prick on the internet then you need help lol. 

And yes, I am @ing everyone to pad my likes, @zaksame

Lmao I see what you did there.

• Like 4

On 8/21/2019 at 3:47 PM, juice64011 said:

Bubba_Quacks is a notorious duck when it comes to visiting forum legends m8 don't lose sleep over it

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Bubba_Quacks is a notorious duck when it comes to visiting forum legends m8 don't lose sleep over it

I've met two of the GOATs irl mate. I believe you're still stuck on zero after you ducked @NoCakeForYaya's hands. 

Not that meeting him would be meeting a goat, of course. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

9 hours ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Hes definitely not trolling.

Lol had someone take me to a surprise concert one of his friends was doing once, that was actually pretty cool.

I mean... it's hard to really take some of it seriously even if he does. Sweet man, really is.

Lmao I see what you did there.

I expected a serious response. Still haven't gotten one.

• Like 2

52 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

I expected a serious response. Still haven't gotten one.

Okay. I'll give you a serious response. 

It may be tl;dr. 

On 8/21/2019 at 6:21 AM, TUF said:

lil kang and jchristian were stand up mods. icons to the moderation team. the greatest tag team duo ever to get all drunk and then go on the internet and start handing out random banhammers.   yall just never gave them the proper respect they deserved.

yall complaining about mods in the post g-row era. cant tell you how many times that idiot banned me for "trolling".   but he should know by now that trolling is the only reason that all 9 remaining members even visit this forum

Edited by -idyb-

On 8/29/2019 at 2:38 AM, -idyb- said:

lil kang and jchristian were stand up mods. icons to the moderation team. the greatest tag team duo ever to get all drunk and then go on the internet and start handing out random banhammers.   yall just never gave them the proper respect they deserved.

yall complaining about mods in the post g-row era. cant tell you how many times that idiot banned me for "trolling".   but he should know by now that trolling is the only reason that all 9 remaining members even visit this forum

Kang and I had issues w/ Buakaw Banchamek and Christian had issues with large breasticles ....

25 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Juice fcking banned me once for h8ing on Mighty Mouse. Imagine that. Most pathetic ban in the history of the internet.

ive been put through the ringer myself. permabanned for posting a picture of a birthday cake on someones birthday thread. 10 days in the hole for posting a link to the facebook homepage.  plus all the times that g-row idiot banned me for trolling. especially trolling his homie TheGoldenBoy or whoever that clown was

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

ive been put through the ringer myself. permabanned for posting a picture of a birthday cake on someones birthday thread. 10 days in the hole for posting a link to the facebook homepage.  plus all the times that g-row idiot banned me for trolling. especially trolling his homie TheGoldenBoy or whoever that clown was

Posting bday cakes is some sick chit tho, Broseph. That banning was entirely justified.

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Juice fcking banned me once for h8ing on Mighty Mouse. Imagine that. Most pathetic ban in the history of the internet.

It was the most deserved ban I have done. Leave mighty goat alone.

I actually don't remember doing it. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Dark_Horse said:

Posting bday cakes is some sick chit tho, Broseph. That banning was entirely justified.

10730980-994297407250421-235362140339133

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Bwana said:

10730980-994297407250421-235362140339133

I got two guys at work called Freddie M. King and Clint. They sign in at the top of the sheet every day. One guy's signature is in capitals, but written spikily, the other in close block capitals. Yes, it does look like FCKING CNT. They do it deliberately.

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, juice64011 said:

It was the most deserved ban I have done. Leave mighty goat alone.

I actually don't remember doing it. 

are all u guys drunk when u start laying down the hammer or was it usually just lil kang, jchristian and sometimes the enigma?