Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

Here's what to say to a chick who won't leave you alone.

She said that communication is important.

"I say this matter-of-factly, without any hint of aggression and I certainly have no anger. I would hate for this to be missed construed as being rude, this is just me being blunt so that there is no misunderstanding about my perspective:

I blew them off just as I blew you off because I just didn't know what to say.  That was rude.  But I disagree with you about communication being important. Certainly a lack of communication is a little rude, but I don't think that anyone has an obligation to another person for whom they have no emotional attachment, professional relationship or any sort of obligation towards.  Certainly not to a degree where communication is "important."  

People can take it very personally when they are interested in someone else, even if it's only a slight interest, and the other person doesn't reciprocate those feelings.  

I am a bartender, I am not well-paid.  I have financial obligations towards my ex-wife, I don't have much money. I don't treat myself. I don't have a nice car. I don't have a nice apartment. I don't have nice clothes. I don't eat out.  I barely make it every month.  And yet in this world where genders are supposedly equal and women can do everything that men can do, a man always pays. I have dated two doctors, two lawyers, and a few other women who are quite successful in their own right. But I have always had to be the one to pick up the check.  It's ridiculous.  For that reason, I feel if I want to avoid confrontation, it is my prerogative"

This is a highbrow way of saying "go to hell."

• Like 1

Work on your "stay at home Dad" skills, maybe something will turn up.

Be proactive, change your life instead of complaining..."God helps those that help themselves"

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Soup, I would like to offer a little advice.  You need some type of belief or religion in your life.  If that is too extreme,  I offer you the next best thing which imo is Thai Chi.  Thai Chi will help you, I promise.  

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MoZZez said:

So you want to be a beta **** where you need a woman to pay your way?

No, what I'm saying is that if I am on a first date that didn't go as magically as the woman across the table thinks it did, I don't owe her an explanation.  If on that same date, I'm a broke bartender picking up the check for some liberated woman who has a rewarding, well-paying job that probably should have gone to a man who was likely more qualified, I don't owe squat.

Also, you have to keep in mind that this woman was bothering me.  I was trying to ignore her and wasn't responding to her messages.  I think millennials and those who emulate the retarded language and trends that millennials come up with refer to this as "ghosting."  She challenged me, so I just told her the truth.  

Edited by Megasoup

6 minutes ago, Jason_H. said:

Soup, I would like to offer a little advice.  You need some type of belief or religion in your life.  If that is too extreme,  I offer you the next best thing which imo is Thai Chi.  Thai Chi will help you, I promise.  

I believe this is sound advice.

1 minute ago, Megasoup said:

I believe this is sound advice.

Thai Chi is not all about martial arts.   It's about harmony and learning how to relax the body and mind and the result is a more peaceful and tranquil "YOU."

16 minutes ago, Jason_H. said:

Thai Chi is not all about martial arts.   It's about harmony and learning how to relax the body and mind and the result is a more peaceful and tranquil "YOU."

My grandpa started doing Thai Chi  in his late 70s.  He had some sort of health scare, prostate cancer I believe.  He made a lot of changes, things that were very unlike him.  He lost a ton of weight, but in a healthy way, as he lived most of his life at around 300 pounds.  He lived to be 92 and was fully lucid and ambulatory until the very last day.  I could see Thai Chi being very helpful and I would love to try it, I would love to move that way.  

But I was referring more to religion.  I could probably use some religion.  

My first d8's most of the time never cost me any money or not anymore than i'd spend on any other day. There's a reason why i do that & it actually has little to do with spending money. 

If i'm getting to know someone i make it clear that the first time we spend some time together we have each other's full attention just to talk so the first d8 is predicated on that idea. If it's someone I've known i still do it that way most of the time because i wanna get to know them better. I'm not trying to set up some activity to sweep someone off their feet or play romeo other than simply enjoying each other's company. If we can't do that & there isn't a connection there is no need for anything else.  

I'm not gonna jump through hula hoops investing my time, money or trying to impress someone that might chit in a jar on camera for a couple hundred bucks or whatever and if i'm interested enough to d8 them i'm gonna find that out quick on the very first d8. 

As far as someone that won't leave me alone. I just tell them straight up i'm not interested in them anymore & don't want any further contact. I don't need to come up with some elaborate thing to tell someone i'm just not into them. 

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

My grandpa started doing Thai Chi  in his late 70s.  He had some sort of health scare, prostate cancer I believe.  He made a lot of changes, things that were very unlike him.  He lost a ton of weight, but in a healthy way, as he lived most of his life at around 300 pounds.  He lived to be 92 and was fully lucid and ambulatory until the very last day.  I could see Thai Chi being very helpful and I would love to try it, I would love to move that way.  

But I was referring more to religion.  I could probably use some religion.  

fundamentally, you need to realise that you, like everyone else, are a broken and flawed person, who will only be eternally restored if you repent and give your life to Christ. PM if you want to know more!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

fundamentally, you need to realise that you, like everyone else, are a broken and flawed person, who will only be eternally restored if you repent and give your life to Christ. PM if you want to know more!

I don't know if you are trolling.  You seem like a really great person and you have never given me any problems on this forum, so this would seem out of character for you. 

What you posted is actually a belief of mine, although my faith is very, very meek.  It's not only my faith in God that is weak, but my faith in myself as a reliable person who is capable of being resolute, unwavering or capable of sticking with anything for any meaningful period of time.  This includes attending church.  

20 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

LMAO

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'd nearly forgotten about your dark side :(

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

26 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm pretty broken & flawed myself & there was a time where i was kinda looking for an outside source if you will to mend me. I knocked on the door in my own way but no answer, I crawled under every rock to find myself again then i suddenly realized everything i need is within but if i find the right person again which is what i probably do crave the most maybe i'll be whole again but i don't need to & there is no worry if i do or don't. 

I just sling my Jesus piece now when i get too lonely. That'll do till i find someone i'd actually like to spend the rest of my life with instead of just Ms right now which i refuse to settle for. 

Best thing i ever did was just surrender to the idea that i may never find someone to "complete me" but i make sure to love myself to the fullest good, bad & ugly while not ignoring my flaws & mistakes but at the same time i give myself a little room to make some because you can learn and grow from them. 

You may agree that kind of mindset is "Christ Consciousness" but as far as having a religion or going to church or anything like that. Nah that ain't me. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Matter fact I've been kinda lonely & down recently. Slung some Jesus piece earlier tonight & feel great. 

1 hour ago, Megasoup said:

I don't know if you are trolling.  You seem like a really great person and you have never given me any problems on this forum, so this would seem out of character for you. 

What you posted is actually a belief of mine, although my faith is very, very meek.  It's not only my faith in God that is weak, but my faith in myself as a reliable person who is capable of being resolute, unwavering or capable of sticking with anything for any meaningful period of time.  This includes attending church.  

I'm not trolling in the slightest.

I rarely overtly post about my Christian beliefs here because it's not the place, and I have no interest in debating it on a UFC forum with several people at once.

Very happy to talk individually to someone though, hence the suggestion to PM if interested.  There's a lot of stuff we could talk about related to faith that might be of interest, or use to you.  Earthly solutions tend to be a sticking plaster; this is why society is so screwed up.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

I'd nearly forgotten about your dark side :(

That's because your shocking casual-ness in the cricket thread has made me respond to you in a very un-Christian way.

Now then Soup, been some time, I for one hope you are well.

While I wouldn't 100% agree with Jason/Bubba that religion is necessarily what you need (being an atheist), you have always struck me as a fundamentally decent dude who just really is lacking a little bit of purpose/always striving to find a purpose. Hope that doesn't come across as insulting because I certainly didn't mean it to.

If something like faith would give you that purpose/focus then I suppose it could be a good thing.

Anyway I hope you find what you are looking for dude. 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

While I wouldn't 100% agree with Jason/Bubba that religion is necessarily what you need (being an atheist), you have always struck me as a fundamentally decent dude who just really is lacking a little bit of purpose/always striving to find a purpose. Hope that doesn't come across as insulting because I certainly didn't mean it to.

If something like faith would give you that purpose/focus then I suppose it could be a good thing.

/sarcasm font 

Fixed it for you Cankles :)

A mother****er suggested Thai Chi to a dude who posted a drug addled, confusing rant that doesn't make sense. 

This forum. Smfh

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

53 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

A mother****er suggested Thai Chi to a dude who posted a drug addled, confusing rant that doesn't make sense. 

This forum. Smfh

I don't do drugs, you freaking ****.*

*rhymes with promo

59 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

I don't do drugs, you freaking ****.*

*rhymes with promo

Then you need to be prescribed some from what I just read, or tried to read, above. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Megasoup said:

No, what I'm saying is that if I am on a first date that didn't go as magically as the woman across the table thinks it did, I don't owe her an explanation.  If on that same date, I'm a broke bartender picking up the check for some liberated woman who has a rewarding, well-paying job that probably should have gone to a man who was likely more qualified, I don't owe squat.

Also, you have to keep in mind that this woman was bothering me.  I was trying to ignore her and wasn't responding to her messages.  I think millennials and those who emulate the retarded language and trends that millennials come up with refer to this as "ghosting."  She challenged me, so I just told her the truth.  

Soup, if she is some dumb **** looking for a free meal, call her a dumb **** and move on. 

But to whine and cry about forking out 5 bucks for a big mac for your date, that's pathetic.

I dont care if you are a doctor, or a hobo bartender. Man the **** up and pay to take a woman out the first time. Or be a beta **** who let's the woman wear the pants. I'm sure you'll love the strap on as well.

After that, figure it out. If you are some hobo bartender, maybe dont shoot for a doctor and lawyer like you are lying about anyway, because those women actually put effort into life and expect that they want to go out with a man an not some broke **** who cries about spending a few bucks.

I see why you're single, you have that millennial attitude of not working for what you have or need and are to lazy to put an ounce of effort into anything.

• Thanks 1

Lol @ dinner, coffee or movie for first d8's. How fkn boring. 

Ya'll naggers need to grow some imagination & anyway ain't no pimp spending no money on some broad on a first d8 until she's vetted lol. 

Women wanna be equals in 2019 so if they not cool with going dutch they need to stay their bum @ss home. 🤣

That used to be a thing back in the day ( guy pays for the d8 especially a 1st d8 ) and i did it too but not anymore. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MoZZez said:

Soup, if she is some dumb **** looking for a free meal, call her a dumb **** and move on. 

But to whine and cry about forking out 5 bucks for a big mac for your date, that's pathetic.

I dont care if you are a doctor, or a hobo bartender. Man the **** up and pay to take a woman out the first time. Or be a beta **** who let's the woman wear the pants. I'm sure you'll love the strap on as well.

After that, figure it out. If you are some hobo bartender, maybe dont shoot for a doctor and lawyer like you are lying about anyway, because those women actually put effort into life and expect that they want to go out with a man an not some broke **** who cries about spending a few bucks.

I see why you're single, you have that millennial attitude of not working for what you have or need and are to lazy to put an ounce of effort into anything.

You are so thick, dude. Seriously, you are nearly a freaking retard.  I think you are so focused on trying to insult me, that you don't understand what I'm saying and are clearly unable to participate in a conversation with me.  Drop out, dude. This ****, which is pretty easy for most people understand, is just way too high-level for you.

I'll try to break it down  even further, but I think you're still too stupid to get it.   I won't use paragraphs. You probably can't decipher it when it's structured in such a complicated format.

- I was avoiding this girl.   She would not leave me alone. (Sound familiar?)

- She finally demanded an explanation.  I don't owe this girl an explanation. 

- I'm a man, so I pay the bill. That is how life is structured.  I accept that.

-The one who pays the bills calls the shots. That is also how life is structured. She has to accept that.

1. I don't want a woman to pay the bill.  

2.  I don't want a woman to think she's running the show.

3.  This formula works for me.  This is one of the few things I like about life.

My friend, you live in Saskatchewan, Canada, A modern-day Mayberry in the middle of the woods populated by white Canadians and not much else.   I just looked this up: St. Louis LITERALLY HAS 1000 TIMES THE POPULATION DENSITY of Saskatchewan and we are widely renowned as a dying city.  You got married to the first girl you ****ed. As far as I know, you've been in the same profession since you were a teenager.    All of these things are admirable.  

But while these things are admirable you have to acknowledge that these circumstances mean you have extremely limited life experience.   Everything seems so simple to you, because your life has been very, very simple.   

You are a massive a-hole to me,  with absolutely no cause.  You think you have a reason, and we all know what it is, but your limited life experience gets in the way of realizing that you're wrong.  But I still will give you credit for being the  hard-working, salt-of-the-earth, blue-collar professional that this world needs.  

But you need to lay off. Because you're wrong. And also this: people that ceaselessly heckle others and try to destroy them over the Internet are ****.   Everybody knows this.    You know this, but you probably don't recognize that about yourself because you don't recognize what you're doing.  

You probably didn't realize  you were doing this, because you think you're in the right and you have some moral high ground.   But you don't.   

So feel free to read. I invite you to. I want you to.   Read about my life.  It's unlike yours.   It's not as good, is it?   Yeah, I know that.   It's not a happy life.   A lot of the choices I made were the wrong ones. And my life, just like yours and everyone else's, is also defined by a lot of choices that others made.   Things haven't worked out so well for me so far on a lot of fronts.   But at least I'm not a jerk like you.

Also this,   As you're so certain that  I could not date a girl with a good job ( Goddamn man, your life really is simple.   I'm using talk to text and when I said that out loud it sounded as though I was participating in a very Basic conversation with someone who possessed an extremely low IQ,)  I want you to consider something for a second.   You own your own business. You are an electrical contractor with your own employees, well-paid electricians. You are a pretty successful guy. Yet, you are married to a lowly police dispatcher in a town where there probably hasn't been a crime committed in years.    What does she make, like $12 an hour?   You see, your own life contradicts this idea that successful people only pair up with other successful people.   

Simple life. Simple man. Simple mind. 

Edited by Megasoup
  • Like 1

Soup couple things. 

.1.  don't want a woman to pay the bill.  

3.  This formula works for me.  This is one of the few things I like about life.

1. Get that idea out your head you gotta be old fashioned & be the prince that pays for the princess. It's 2019 FFS. If you suggest to a woman you wanna go out with ahead of time to go dutch on the first d8 if she's not cool with it RUN away. Most women respect that because you're giving them respect that they DON'T need a man to take care of them. Legit women will be happy to go dutch on a first d8 but these bums will get offended. That is your first opportunity to test if they're cool & not looking for someone to use. If they're uncomfortable with that in anyway it already tells you a lot about them. 

2. Unless you're the most charming mofo & have a 12 inch cok who are you fooling thinking you're gonna be in control of a relationship. The fact that you're bar tender & don't make a lot of money already puts you in an inferior position to begin with unless you d8 @ or under your level. Financial status doesn't determine who wears the pants in a relationship but it does set the tone when a man is inferior. Anyway why would you want to be in 'control' of a relationship anyway. You don't have to be a pushover but if you're not on the same page with value in what each other offers & someone feels or thinks they're not equal i.e. if doesn't even out with financial, charm etc. if that doesn't add up to equals it's not gonna work. 

I say this with all due respect but change your attitude a little and change your game up a little & see what happens. You might surprise yourself in what you offer, what you appear to offer & what it is that you think you actually want. You may find out what you think you want ( you running the show all the time from the sound of it smh ) is different than what you actually need and want. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Haha 2

7 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I'm not trolling in the slightest.

I rarely overtly post about my Christian beliefs here because it's not the place, and I have no interest in debating it on a UFC forum with several people at once.

Very happy to talk individually to someone though, hence the suggestion to PM if interested.  There's a lot of stuff we could talk about related to faith that might be of interest, or use to you.  Earthly solutions tend to be a sticking plaster; this is why society is so screwed up.

I figured you weren't trolling, but I didn't want to fall for it just in case.  I'll try to get around to messaging you.  

6 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Thank you.  I'd like to think I am a fundamentally decent man, but sometimes I am not so sure.  I believe that an honorable life involves finding a purpose, or at the very least there should be the pursuit, but failing to find that purpose can be really wear a man down.  Maybe that's how I feel right now, even though I might not have recognized it; worn down.  

I see it, though.  I mean, I think I see it; far, far in the distance where the earth appears to meet the sky.  I was sure that I had seen hope and success and purpose before, but it always appeared to be much closer than what I'm looking at right now.  Those were mirages that shrunk into a void of nothingness before I was close enough to inspect what those mysteries might have been. 

I say that I see "it," but I actually see more than one thing.  And I have to choose a direction, as the different things I see are set apart so far from eachother; it would take nearly a lifetime to reach either one of the things I believe I see, so I might not be able to realize more than one.  I fear I may fail along the way, as I always have done.  I may get lost along the way, which I have before.  I may change my mind, I might find out that I don't really want what I see, or I do not have it in me to do what needs to be done.  My real fear is that I might not have the endurance to get there.  So I feel paralyzed.  I do keep walking, but my pace is very slow.   I walk alone.  I don't want to, but no one is going to walk with me.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Unless you're the most charming mofo & have a 12 inch cok who are you fooling thinking you're gonna be in control of a relationship.

Understand that this possibility exists.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

I'm srs though about you might wanna change your approach & attitude about what a relationship is a little. It can't hurt to try something different. 

If you're just like every other typical guy....meh. Remain true but dare to be different. 

Edited by StompGrind

Just a FYI because this was bugging me earlier. JasonH it's Tai Chi not Thai Chi. That martial art in the east, exercise system in the west comes from China not Thailand.

Do u even Asian bro? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 hours ago, Megasoup said:

You are so thick, dude. Seriously, you are nearly a freaking retard.  I think you are so focused on trying to insult me, that you don't understand what I'm saying and are clearly unable to participate in a conversation with me.  Drop out, dude. This ****, which is pretty easy for most people understand, is just way too high-level for you.

I'll try to break it down  even further, but I think you're still too stupid to get it.   I won't use paragraphs. You probably can't decipher it when it's structured in such a complicated format.

- I was avoiding this girl.   She would not leave me alone. (Sound familiar?)

- She finally demanded an explanation.  I don't owe this girl an explanation. 

- I'm a man, so I pay the bill. That is how life is structured.  I accept that.

-The one who pays the bills calls the shots. That is also how life is structured. She has to accept that.

1. I don't want a woman to pay the bill.  

My friend, you live in Saskatchewan, Canada, A modern-day Mayberry in the middle of the woods populated by white Canadians and not much else.   I just looked this up: St. Louis LITERALLY HAS 1000 TIMES THE POPULATION DENSITY of Saskatchewan and we are widely renowned as a dying city.  You got married to the first girl you ****ed. As far as I know, you've been in the same profession since you were a teenager.    All of these things are admirable.  

But while these things are admirable you have to acknowledge that these circumstances mean you have extremely limited life experience.   Everything seems so simple to you, because your life has been very, very simple.   

You are a massive a-hole to me,  with absolutely no cause.  You think you have a reason, and we all know what it is, but your limited life experience gets in the way of realizing that you're wrong.  But I still will give you credit for being the  hard-working, salt-of-the-earth, blue-collar professional that this world needs.  

But you need to lay off. Because you're wrong. And also this: people that ceaselessly heckle others and try to destroy them over the Internet are ****.   Everybody knows this.    You know this, but you probably don't recognize that about yourself because you don't recognize what you're doing.  

You probably didn't realize  you were doing this, because you think you're in the right and you have some moral high ground.   But you don't.   

So feel free to read. I invite you to. I want you to.   Read about my life.  It's unlike yours.   It's not as good, is it?   Yeah, I know that.   It's not a happy life.   A lot of the choices I made were the wrong ones. And my life, just like yours and everyone else's, is also defined by a lot of choices that others made.   Things haven't worked out so well for me so far on a lot of fronts.   But at least I'm not a jerk like you.

Also this,   As you're so certain that  I could not date a girl with a good job ( Goddamn man, your life really is simple.   I'm using talk to text and when I said that out loud it sounded as though I was participating in a very Basic conversation with someone who possessed an extremely low IQ,)  I want you to consider something for a second.   You own your own business. You are an electrical contractor with your own employees, well-paid electricians. You are a pretty successful guy. Yet, you are married to a lowly police dispatcher in a town where there probably hasn't been a crime committed in years.    What does she make, like $12 an hour?   You see, your own life contradicts this idea that successful people only pair up with other successful people.   

Simple life. Simple man. Simple mind. 

Shut the f<ck up you moron.

• Haha 2

Rather than posting lengthy hogwash about your woes on a forum made for men, who like to watch people try to kill each other - get up and go do something to better yourself.

And for you @I_Take_Roids_m8 - all the answers lie within Slayer, enjoy

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, jaybird86 said:

Rather than posting lengthy hogwash about your woes on a forum made for men, who like to watch people try to kill each other - get up and go do something to better yourself.

And for you @I_Take_Roids_m8 - all the answers lie within Slayer, enjoy

You're right. This is an MMA forum.  I boxed for eight years. I've taken a couple MMA matches, trained in a few gyms,  one of which was run by a three time UFC  veteran.  I currently train straight Brazilian jujitsu and the guy who owns the gym, our instructor, is also a UFC veteran.  I'll say what the **** I want because I belong here.  Do you belong here?  

Edited by Megasoup

8 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

You're right. This is an MMA forum.  I boxed for eight years. I've taken a couple MMA matches, trained in a few gyms,  one of which was run by a three time UFC  veteran.  I currently train straight Brazilian jujitsu and the guy who owns the gym, our instructor, is also a UFC veteran.  I'll say what the **** I want because I belong here.  Do you belong here?  

In life - you are in control of one thing and that's your happiness - if you're not happy, which you aren't - go do something about it to make a change.

I did not realize there were all those prerequisites, so I suppose not.  Sorry for littering another one of your well thought out attention grab threads.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

18 minutes ago, jaybird86 said:

In life - you are in control of one thing and that's your happiness - if you're not happy, which you aren't - go do something about it to make a change.

I did not realize there were all those prerequisites, so I suppose not.  Sorry for littering another one of your well thought out attention grab threads.

I probably went a little harsh on you. I don't think what you said was really that big of a deal.  A couple jackoffs put me on the defensive.

This really wasn't supposed to be a thread to grab attention,  at least not any more than anyone else's thread is an attempt to grab attention.  I thought is a pretty good way to shut some crazy woman down, and I thought you guys would get a kick out of it.   I could see where I was wrong, but that doesn't change what my intentions were.

By the way, if one didn't want attention, wouldn't they just write in a diary?   I've always thought of that as a very curious accusation. 

Edited by Megasoup

1 hour ago, Megasoup said:

Jaybird would knock your eye lids inside out kid. Sit the f<ck down. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, StompGrind said:

I'm pretty broken & flawed myself & there was a time where i was kinda looking for an outside source if you will to mend me. I knocked on the door in my own way but no answer, I crawled under every rock to find myself again then i suddenly realized everything i need is within but if i find the right person again which is what i probably do crave the most maybe i'll be whole again but i don't need to & there is no worry if i do or don't. 

I just sling my Jesus piece now when i get too lonely. That'll do till i find someone i'd actually like to spend the rest of my life with instead of just Ms right now which i refuse to settle for. 

Best thing i ever did was just surrender to the idea that i may never find someone to "complete me" but i make sure to love myself to the fullest good, bad & ugly while not ignoring my flaws & mistakes but at the same time i give myself a little room to make some because you can learn and grow from them. 

You may agree that kind of mindset is "Christ Consciousness" but as far as having a religion or going to church or anything like that. Nah that ain't me. 

P4P post Stomp.

Forget everything else in life, everything you know or think you know. Those two bolded little nuggets are where it's at.

• Like 1

I didn't read all the thread, but m8, just ghost them. No point fcking around. Ghost them and move on. Don't feel guilty, don't overthink it and don't look back.

6 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Jaybird would knock your eye lids inside out kid. Sit the f<ck down. 

You direct your posts towards me on this forum as though it was a certainty that you could call me "kid" in real life.  I'll give you the nod for what you can do in the weight room, but all that other stuff is unsettled.  I have been outwrestled and I've been tapped, but I know how infrequently that happens and I know who did it.  I have been edged out a few times boxing, sparring some fantastic heavyweights, but no one has ever knocked my eyelids inside-out.  

I don't know what your deal is.  I don't know why you have an issue with me, because I don't give you grief.  You're a well-paid PA, a newlywed and a new father.  It appears that life is going rather well for you, so I don't know why you're so unhappy.   I assure you, my existence as a middle-aged bartender in a decaying city should not cause you to feel threatened.  

The moderators on this forum should really step up.  Posting here sucks because of a handful of trolls.  The impact it is having here is massive.

Q: How many PPVs are sold each UFC? 

A: Hundreds of thousands. 

Q; How popular is the internet?  

A: It's obviously wildly popular.

Across the globe, there are millions of fans of the UFC and MMA in general.  Millions, man.  Posting on forums, commenting on news articles, interacting on social media is America's favorite pastime, for better or for worse.  Yet there are only about a dozen people who post here. 

It's easy to compare and contrast this with even the most mundane news article which might get 6,000+ comments.  It's because you moderators are doing a lousy job.  I mean, the results speak for themselves.  The trolls on here, those whose only function it appears is to routinely rip on selected posters, there is no mystery who is doing this.  Flaming is specifically prohibited in the forum guidelines.  There is no mystery as to why this forum is dying a slow death.  A very strong argument could be made that the impact it has on the performance of the UFC as a company is a negative one, and possibly a significant one.  

• Haha 2

5 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

The moderators on this forum should really step up.  Posting here sucks because of a handful of trolls.  The impact it is having here is massive.

Q: How many PPVs are sold each UFC? 

A: Hundreds of thousands. 

Q; How popular is the internet?  

A: It's obviously wildly popular.

Across the globe, there are millions of fans of the UFC and MMA in general.  Millions, man.  Posting on forums, commenting on news articles, interacting on social media is America's favorite pastime, for better or for worse.  Yet there are only about a dozen people who post here. 

It's easy to compare and contrast this with even the most mundane news article which might get 6,000+ comments.  It's because you moderators are doing a lousy job.  I mean, the results speak for themselves.  The trolls on here, those whose only function it appears is to routinely rip on selected posters, there is no mystery who is doing this.  Flaming is specifically prohibited in the forum guidelines.  There is no mystery as to why this forum is dying a slow death.  A very strong argument could be made that the impact it has on the performance of the UFC as a company is a negative one, and possibly a significant one.  

@juice64011

@sobercuban

What say you?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

15 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

LMFAO, oh okay.

We have had ZERO contact with the UFC for over 3 years, you can no longer access the forum from UFC.com, they eliminated the membership package that came with two PPVs and they're not putting in enough effort in promoting it, the Fight Club twitter account only posts once every few weeks. Not to mention, the forum population is aging, people are doing the family thing, people drift away.  But yeah, it's the mods.  

You calling anyone a troll is as laughable.  Keep spamming walls of text about your ex-girlfriend and your vagrant lifestyle.

If you need a hand off that high horse let me know.  

• Like 6
  • Haha 1