NoCakeForYaya

NoCake's 2019-2020 Premier League Thread (tentatively in association with PATSTER))

are there even any good football teams in London?

• Like 1

Colchester get the massive tie of Crawley in the Mickey Mouse cup next.  They trying to do the @fobar double

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Battle of the cans tonight lads, who you got?

Loving seeing Leicester do alright under Rodgers, 'great character' to the side. 

Lol. I love fixtures like this. No bad result; best outcome is that someone gets humiliated. 

I'd settle for 5-0 to arsenal though. With 4 players from each side getting sent off.

Good old Brenda. Just waiting for another Ricky Villa/Gervais gag and his re- introduction to English football is complete. 

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. I love fixtures like this. No bad result; best outcome is that someone gets humiliated. 

I'd settle for 5-0 to arsenal though. With 4 players from each side getting sent off.

Good old Brenda. Just waiting for another Ricky Villa/Gervais gag and his re- introduction to English football is complete. 

Lol I'd take an Aubameyang hat trick for my fantasy football..

He's doing a great job to be fair.

I was reminded the other day that potch has been at Tottenham for 5 years lol. Couldn't believe that, they are going backwards! 

• Like 2

The stage is set for ManUre to take the first points from liverpool at old Crapford

• Sad 1