NoCakeForYaya

NoCake's 2019-2020 Premier League Thread (tentatively in association with PATSTER))

Colchester get the massive tie of Crawley in the Mickey Mouse cup next.  They trying to do the @fobar double

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Battle of the cans tonight lads, who you got?

Loving seeing Leicester do alright under Rodgers, 'great character' to the side. 

Lol. I love fixtures like this. No bad result; best outcome is that someone gets humiliated. 

I'd settle for 5-0 to arsenal though. With 4 players from each side getting sent off.

Good old Brenda. Just waiting for another Ricky Villa/Gervais gag and his re- introduction to English football is complete. 

1 minute ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. I love fixtures like this. No bad result; best outcome is that someone gets humiliated. 

I'd settle for 5-0 to arsenal though. With 4 players from each side getting sent off.

Good old Brenda. Just waiting for another Ricky Villa/Gervais gag and his re- introduction to English football is complete. 

Lol I'd take an Aubameyang hat trick for my fantasy football..

He's doing a great job to be fair.

I was reminded the other day that potch has been at Tottenham for 5 years lol. Couldn't believe that, they are going backwards! 

• Like 2

I will expect formal written apologies from any of you who might have slighted our lord and savior Christian.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

36 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Slayer of the mighty Burnley lmao. 

Good point. I hadnt even thought of this connnection. He scored a "perfect hat trick" against a perfect defense.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Goals against a Sean Dyche team count double.

Anyway, there was a brief moment this afternoon when we were losing, Arsenal/Spurs/Scum were all winning. Those were painful times.  Delighted with how things panned out.  Crazy to think we're 16 points clear of Spurs already.  Win our next two games and we'll be 9 points clear...that would be nice.

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Goals against a Sean Dyche team count double.

Anyway, there was a brief moment this afternoon when we were losing, Arsenal/Spurs/Scum were all winning. Those were painful times.  Delighted with how things panned out.  Crazy to think we're 16 points clear of Spurs already.  Win our next two games and we'll be 9 points clear...that would be nice.

lol, thought you went full vert here 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, crangs said:

lol, thought you went full vert here 

Lol, thought it was obvious i meant 9 points clear of everyone but I appreciate your comprehension is compromised in these difficult times.

Honestly not impressed by Man City this year, look SERIOUSLY dependent on KDB and Sterling.

Might be a hot take, but I think Liverpool was also better last year. So far the results have been better than the performances

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Might be a hot take, but I think Liverpool was also better last year. So far the results have been better than the performances

They are looking like a united team under Fergie actually, they are finding ways to win without playing well. It's a trait of champions to be fair.

Hope Leicester can keep it up and finish top four. Didn't realise all their players (minus Vardy) are so young. 

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

They are looking like a united team under Fergie actually, they are finding ways to win without playing well. It's a trait of champions to be fair.

Hope Leicester can keep it up and finish top four. Didn't realise all their players (minus Vardy) are so young. 

That simile made my skin crawl. Please don't do that again. 

Not surprised by Leicester tbh. Brenda's cheesy ways make people forget he's a bloody good manager. His teams always play great attacking football. 

Edited by Bubba_Sparks

15 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol united though.....

The mighty Col U gonna start favourites in the haribo cup at this rate, lol

• Like 2

10 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Not sure I've got another 27 weeks of last minute comebacks in me. 

That's what she said. 

How do you feel about all of your forwards being diving cans?

Asking for a mate. 

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

How do you feel about all of your forwards being diving cans?

Asking for a mate. 

Lol. Wickles called, he wants his trolling gimmick back.

• Like 1