Jump to content
Mcmax3000

ESPN+ UFC Fight Night: Andrade vs. Zhang

Recommended Posts

gcsA78k.jpg
Andrade vs. Zhang
Saturday, August 31, 2019


Main Card (6:00a ET)

nGGp2fw.jpg

Main Event - Five Rounds for the UFC Strawweight Championship
Jessica Andrade iYfgHww.png vs. Weili Zhang

Li Jingliang vs. Elizeu Zaleski dos Santos
Mark De La Rosa vs. Kai Kara-France
Song Kenan vs. Derrick Krantz
Mizuki Inoue vs. Wu Yanan


Preliminary Card (3:00a ET)

BXfXZGN.jpg

Anthony Hernandez vs. Jun Yong Park
Su Madaerji vs. Andre Soukhamthath
Khadis Ibragimov vs. Da Un Jung
Damir Ismagulov vs. Thiago Moises
Heili Alateng vs. Danaa Batgerel
Lara Procopio vs. Karol Rosa

Edited by Mcmax3000

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
31 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

nice start time there lol

It's nice of them to start early to avoid going head to head with the 12 hours of wrestling I have to watch on Saturday.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
58 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

It's nice of them to start early to avoid going head to head with the 12 hours of wrestling I have to watch on Saturday.

they should just put this card on at the same time as wrestling, that way it would be just another reason to not have to watch this crappy card.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

actually who am i kidding?   is there anybody here who isnt stoked to get up at 3 in the morning and watch this stacked card? as if the other weeks womens flyweight headliner didnt get you at the edge of your seat,  surely some womens strawweights oughtta get that blood pumping. 

i usually just steal all my chit but you know what? i think i might just have to get me an espn+ subscription because the ufc deserves my money for going out of their way to put on a card of this calibre.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

This must be a joke!

 

 huge market, UFC wants some .... Nobody ever heard of Andrade here in SE Asia, but Zhang is a superstar -

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, -idyb- said:

they should just put this card on at the same time as wrestling, that way it would be just another reason to not have to watch this crappy card.

The fact that I'd have to be awake at 3am is enough of a reason.

I might catch the end of it when I wake up, but I'm certainly not setting an alarm for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

The fact that I'd have to be awake at 3am is enough of a reason.

I might catch the end of it when I wake up, but I'm certainly not setting an alarm for it.

 

you probably should set the alarm.  dont wanna miss the early prelims.  batgirl is fighting

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

its Thursday....

its friday bro. well in a few minutes anyways

 

oh wait a minute. looking at the start time this card actually starts saturday morning at 3 am. not friday morniing like i thought.   what in the fuck is this? screw this event and screw you china and your whacky time zones. i was hoping to catch a few of the fights and maybe one of them might be good enough for one of these grade A tomato can fighters to earn themselves a wikipedia page.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

man if there was ever a legitimate reason for me to be up on saturday at 3 in the morning and sober enough to watch a fight card, this is definately it boys. fight night 157 is gonna be lit

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

its friday bro. well in a few minutes anyways

 

oh wait a minute. looking at the start time this card actually starts saturday morning at 3 am. not friday morniing like i thought.   what in the fuck is this? screw this event and screw you china and your whacky time zones im going to bed.   there is no point of staying up now. i was hoping to stay up and catch a few of the fights and maybe one of the fights might be good enough for one of the fighters to earn themselves a wikipedia page.

How many brewskis did you have tonight?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

man if there was ever a legitimate reason for me to be up on saturday at 3 in the morning and sober enough to watch a fight card, this is definately it boys. fight night 157 is gonna be lit

lol of all cards to stay up till 3 AM this is not the one

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

li jingaling is my boy. and Heili Alateng vs Batgirl is gonna be fireworks

got my timer alarm set to 26 hours and 49 minutes. im not gonna miss a minute of this. 

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

For us Brits. Prelims start at 0900..... 

Bet you can't wait for these top level fights

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i cant possibly be only one here who got up a whole day early just to watch this card

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Bet you can't wait for these top level fights

To be fair, Andrade is more accomplished than any Brit fighter. 

  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

holy chit the fights started already. god damn this time zone chit is really messed up. i thought i was gonna have to wait another hour and a half to watch these first 2 decisions

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

To be fair, Andrade is more accomplished than any Brit fighter. 

michael bisping is awake and commentating this prelim fight between some russian and some brazilian tomato can at like 2 in the morning.   thats an accomplishment.    those idiots just fought for 3 rounds.  im fighting to stay awake.  this card is fire so far

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well i guess im the only one on this side of the planet watching this chit, guess ill ramble on to myself in here, seeing how the rest of you forum felchers are too cool for this card

anyways im stoked for this fight. hoping that one of these guys might earn themselves a wikipedia page rather than having it go to a decision like all the rest of the fights so far.

holy chit bisping is going ape chit.  according to him the can in red just threw a 25 punch combination

and now it seems like nothing is gonna happen for the rest of the 13 minutes of the fight :(

lol standing guillotine at the end barely saves this card from 4 straight decisions. bring on the two cans with names that nobody can even pronounce.   

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

well i guess im the only one on this side of the planet watching this chit, guess ill ramble on to myself in here, seeing how the rest of you forum felchers are too cool for this card

anyways im stoked for this fight. hoping that one of these guys might earn themselves a wikipedia page rather than having it go to a decision like all the rest of the fights so far.

holy chit bisping is going ape chit.  according to him the can in red just threw a 25 punch combination

and now it seems like nothing is gonna happen for the rest of the 13 minutes of the fight :(

lol standing guillotine at the end barely saves this card from 4 straight decisions. bring on the two cans with names that nobody can even pronounce.   

 

image.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

alright screw you womens flyweights i cant take any more of this chit   im gonna go throw up and take a nap. never again will i get suckered into watching a total can festival of fights early on a saturday morning.

i cant believe i even got up a whole day early in hopes of watching this straight garbage. well played ufc. well played.

Edited by -idyb-

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

alright screw you womens flyweights i cant take any more of this chit   im gonna go throw up and take a nap. never again will i get suckered into watching a total can festival of fights early on a saturday morning.

i cant believe i even got up a whole day early in hopes of watching this straight garbage. well played ufc. well played.

Why the **** would you wake up early for this trash anyway 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

alright screw you womens flyweights i cant take any more of this chit   im gonna go throw up and take a nap. never again will i get suckered into watching a total can festival of fights early on a saturday morning.

i cant believe i even got up a whole day early in hopes of watching this straight garbage. well played ufc. well played.

I just got up to watch the last couple ones. You probably should have known better.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The ref being 6'5 makes this midget fight look like a chitty trailer park dad having his kids fight over the last bologna sandwich. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wasn’t planning on watching this card but my dog woke me up at 5 this morning cuz he needed to go outside. now i can’t go back to sleep and these fights suck

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×