Sign in to follow this  
Dark_Horse

Andrade = worst champ in UFC history

Change my mind.

Fluked the win to get the belt; got utterly obliterated in 1st defence. Gotta go some to top that. So glad this PED cheating little tranny rat got melted.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Bisping...

ban yourself

bisping was the peoples champ and defeated many pioneers of the sport, even when he wasnt carrying a belt around. the true innovator of the h-bomb

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 7

2 hours ago, LayDownDead said:

LMFAO. Spot the Rose/Karolina mark. Still put THUD Rose into retirement and got the sickest women's KO in history on Karolina

You must have missed every single Rose post I've put up. Can't stand that . And Karolina has no business in MMA. She can pr0n or gtfo.

Andrade is still the worst champ evah.

You guys are all very disrespectful; consistently disrespectful.  You are the worst part of this sport. If I was a moderator I would ban every single one of you.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

4 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

She's still the champ. Never lost; stripped because she refused an intergender match.

bro she almost looks as manly as cyborg. wouldnt be surprised if she also has a twig and berries between her legs

image.png.49b026dde84d621a8f55260ed36a50d5.png

Edited by -idyb-

5 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Bisping...

UFC HoF, beat Rockhold when he was the best in the world, had the most wins in UFC history at one point in his career ...

Mods, ban Juice.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

39 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

You guys are all very disrespectful; consistently disrespectful.  You are the worst part of this sport. If I was a moderator I would ban every single one of you.

The mod himself needs to be banned! 

• Like 2

Just now, PATSTER said:

the mod needs to ban himself for putting out such a stupid comment.  for that level of hating i can only wonder which one of his favorite fighters it was that bisping knocked out

4 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

UFC HoF, beat Rockhold when he was the best in the world, had the most wins in UFC history at one point in his career ...

Mods, ban Juice.

Fluke win vs Rockhold, got knocked out by a retired welterweight that cuddled people for the last decade, then got retired by a fat welterweight. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

Fluke win vs Rockhold, got knocked out by a retired welterweight that cuddled people for the last decade, then got retired by a fat welterweight. 

45 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

• Like 2

4 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

the mod needs to ban himself for putting out such a stupid comment.  for that level of hating i can only wonder which one of his favorite fighters it was that bisping knocked out

2 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Fluke win vs Rockhold

there we go.  and not a minute too soon

• Haha 1

46 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

I read the rules the other day. Every single last poster on here would be banned if the rules were upheld.

I post here exactly because of all the toxic hatred put out by everyone. I like it. I think it's nice.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

2 hours ago, PATSTER said:

Agreed. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Lol at people saying GDR is the worst champ... she still haven’t lost and I can see her beating Nunez. I think the worst champ would be Miesha Tate or Andrade.

• Like 1

Has to be Bisping in terms of skill etc, he fluked no chin and then ran from any real competition and was beat by GSP and Kelvin

Still though, loved his win against Rockhold because hes a ****

58 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Has to be Bisping in terms of skill etc, he fluked no chin and then ran from any real competition and was beat by GSP and Kelvin

Still though, loved his win against Rockhold because hes a ****

tenor.gif?itemid=10163521

• Like 2

9 hours ago, Jolldan said:

GDR

9 hours ago, -idyb- said:

GDR

I'm compelled to agree with this. De Random was gifted a belt in a division that only existed on paper. This is after she lost a fight to Holly Holm - a fight that somehow saw her get more points on the judges scorecard, despite the fact that 1. She should've had at least two points taken away, and 2. She still got beat regardless. After that she refused to fight the only legitimate 145lb fighter the UFC had at the moment and relinquished the belt like a true coward.

I actually don't have anything against GDR, but there's no doubt that she's the worst champ in UFC history.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Conor..

4 belts

2 organisations

0 defences 

More PPVs sold than everyone else in the UFC combined during his time with them 

Fixed

• Like 2

I forgot about Mutombo doing the finger wag at Valentina. How do you guys gripe about GDR but not about Mutombo?

• Like 1

On 8/31/2019 at 2:13 PM, Dark_Horse said:

I read the rules the other day. Every single last poster on here would be banned if the rules were upheld.

I post here exactly because of all the toxic hatred put out by everyone. I like it. I think it's nice.

Soup is the toughest, biggest, baddest crytit to ever embrace this forum.

He will threaten your life while running to the mods to ban you over words.

On 9/1/2019 at 12:09 AM, juice64011 said:

I also demand juice is banned instantly.

• Like 3

On 8/31/2019 at 4:27 PM, Dark_Horse said:

She's still the champ. Never lost; stripped because she refused an intergender match.

Image result for nonsense ace gif

She cheated to win the fight and then refused literally the only fight that she knew was going to be made if she won. 

7 hours ago, the_vagenius said:

Dave menne...  

Nicco mutambo....

Theres a lot worse than Andrade. 

Forgot about Montano this is also an expectable answer

48 minutes ago, RadLad said:

I also demand juice is banned instantly.

the forum has spoken and it wants justice!

Edited by -idyb-

6 hours ago, MoZZez said:

Soup is the toughest, biggest, baddest crytit to ever embrace this forum.

He will threaten your life while running to the mods to ban you over words.

you might be on to something.  i know i myself have lost an account after dropping the word rohypnol in a megasoup thread.     years later and even some of the mods are throwing around megasoup rape jokes lol. it is what it is i guess.

8 hours ago, -idyb- said:

you might be on to something.  i know i myself have lost an account after dropping the word rohypnol in a megasoup thread.     years later and even some of the mods are throwing around megasoup rape jokes lol. it is what it is i guess.

It's a reflection on society when people are such whiney ****es because of words.

Especially tough boxers, mma trained professional fighters like the great Salsa Rapist.

Edited by MoZZez

Seriously??  Matt Serra by far was the worst champ ever.  Got a shot by default, wins the belt on a Hail Mary spinning back fist, and proceeds to get embarrassed in the rematch.  I guess you could also add in his 11-7 record as further evidence. 

• Confused 1

On 9/1/2019 at 9:20 PM, broke_fl0w said:
On 9/1/2019 at 6:42 PM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Conor..

4 belts

2 organisations

0 defences 

More PPVs sold than everyone else in the UFC combined during his time with them 

Fixed

you probably also believe Trump is the best candidate to be President because he was voted in to power.  People are idiots, Consensus amongst morons isnt an indicator of ability. Never has been, never will be.

Edited by Genki

2 hours ago, Genki said:

you probably also believe Trump is the best candidate to be President because he was voted in to power.  People are idiots, Consensus amongst morons isnt an indicator of ability. Never has been, never will be.

Speaking of idiots, you and the other guy are both idiots if you think Conor is the worst champion ever.

32 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

Speaking of idiots, you and the other guy are both idiots if you think Conor is the worst champion ever.

4 belts (2 handed to him)

2 different organisations 

ZERO defences

Also claimed to have a broken foot against Khabib and was lighting him up

The worst Champion of all Time 

38 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

ZERO defences

There are other champions listed in this very thread who also didn't defend, and they both won terrible boring decisions to get their titles. One in particular outright refused to fight the other champion in the division, something Conor never did.

We all know this dude fights for money, so the fact that he never defended tells me they didn't pony up the funds to make it happen.

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

ZERO defences

I hate having to defend Conor giving how he's currently acting right now but honestly I think you're bat chit if you think the guy that knocked the consensus Featherweight GOAT at the time dead in 13 seconds and then made Eddie Alvarez look a rank amateur is the worst UFC champion ever. 

Two weight champs should be automatically disqualified from this conversation. 

• Like 1

There is no point trying to have reasoned debate with the Conor Haterz.  They have been empirically and scientifically demonstrated to be the most confused demographic on the fora.

It's some kind of weird isostatic readjustment from the days that Cole was making three threads a day proclaiming that Conor could beat Brock Lesnar and Floyd at the same time.  They became increasingly ridiculous to combat his lunacy, and now that he's gone they haven't re-calibrated.

Conor is nowhere near the "worst champ in history" debate.  It's just silliness.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

There is no point trying to have reasoned debate with the Conor Haterz. 

Conor is nowhere near the "worst champ in history" debate.  It's just silliness.

It's a valid point of view... How can you claim to be the mega star, when you've never defended 4 belts (2 of which, he didn't deserve to even fight for). He is deffo in the mix, for the worst champ ever.. His behaviour in and outside the cage, just adds to the 'Worst'

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

made Eddie Alvarez look a rank amateur

Fair play, he mentally crushed Eddie. He was so bad that night....

2 hours ago, broke_fl0w said:

One in particular outright refused to fight the other champion in the division, something Conor never did.

Exactly... He's never defended a belt (4 belts) against anybody..... 

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

It's a valid point of view... How can you claim to be the mega star, when you've never defended 4 belts (2 of which, he didn't deserve to even fight for). He is deffo in the mix, for the worst champ ever.. His behaviour in and outside the cage, just adds to the 'Worst'

It's a classic straw-man argument.  Those are two very different things.  Being a mega star has to do with your drawing power, not whether you've defended belts or not. 

But that's not the debate. The debate is who is the worst champ in UFC history.....on the one hand you have Nicco Montano, who won the belt with a 4 fight win streak, defeating the mighty 21-13 Roxanne Modafferi, and never fought again. On the other hand, you have Conor taking a 15 fight win streak and defeating someone who had not lost in 10 years!

I get why people don't like him, and why some might say he's over-rated, especially with all the hubris. But to say he's a worst champion than Nicco Montano...come on mate...

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

It's a valid point of view... How can you claim to be the mega star, when you've never defended 4 belts (2 of which, he didn't deserve to even fight for). He is deffo in the mix, for the worst champ ever..  His behaviour in and outside the cage, just adds to the 'Worst'

Fair play, he mentally crushed Eddie. He was so bad that night....

Exactly... He's never defended a belt (4 belts) against anybody..... 

I just don't really understand the reasoning of ranking him as the worst though. Especially when you have likes of GDR & Montano. 

1.I've never really got the deserving argument fighters aren't gonna turn down the shot at a title fight, Im not in particularly good shape and have never fought MMA but if Dana called me up and I went and smacked Stipe in to next week none of that would matter. 

2. I agree he's went off the deep end but I don't think its fair to rate someone badly as a UFC champion because of stuff that has nothing really to do with the sport. It's like calling Tiger a chitty golfer because he's cheating on his wife.

Edited by Jolldan