Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

2019 NFL season 🏈🏈🏈

Recommended Posts

Antonio Brown and the pats might've pulled off the best move of season before he even played a game.   Raiders took a big L there.  Steelers got lucky too even if they sucked round 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Not sure what was the worse jeans creamer, the abomination in Miami or Phoenix.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, crangs said:

Antonio Brown and the pats might've pulled off the best move of season before he even played a game.   Raiders took a big L there.  Steelers got lucky too even if they sucked round 1

I guarantee that the Pats and Brown had a verbal agreement before he asked for his release. They magically came to an agreement hours after he was let go. 

It will be interesting to see how he fits in, he's a terrible route runner and the Pats system depends on guys running perfect routes so Brady can get rid of the ball. Brady isn't going to pump the ball waiting for him to get open like Ben did. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

whatagameeeeeee

Had money on the Saints. Raged hard on the referees for all of five minutes until the Saints kicked that field goal. Can't believe he nailed that kick.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, BART-O-LINI said:

If you bet ml on favs, you're an amateur. Ml on dogs or ats, or gtfo.

I've made more at the casino in the past few weeks than you have in your life, junior. Show some betting slips or save the betting advice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, broke_fl0w said:

Had money on the Saints. Raged hard on the referees for all of five minutes until the Saints kicked that field goal. Can't believe he nailed that kick.

the NFL came out hard trying to save face with the REFS for this game...yet the REFS made TWO HUGE blown calls that literally altered the score of the game and ALMOST altered the outcome of the game...the 10 second run off around half-time and the HOU misses field goal penalty...terrible...really says how poorly trained/operated the REFS are in the NFL at the moment.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown stands accused of raping his former trainer, the New York Times reports.

According to the report, Brown is accused of three separate incidents of sexual assault and rape.

The accusations were made in a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday in a federal court in Florida.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown stands accused of raping his former trainer, the New York Times reports.

According to the report, Brown is accused of three separate incidents of sexual assault and rape.

The accusations were made in a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday in a federal court in Florida.

Big Ben must have ran him out of town years back when he was taking over the rape game in Pitt.

 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, juice64011 said:

New England Patriots wide receiver Antonio Brown stands accused of raping his former trainer, the New York Times reports.

According to the report, Brown is accused of three separate incidents of sexual assault and rape.

The accusations were made in a federal lawsuit filed Tuesday in a federal court in Florida.

The War on Antonio Brown is as real as The War on Vaping.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So Brown sexually assaulted her and she went back to get sexually assaulted not once, not twice, but three times.

Seems legit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, America said:

So Brown sexually assaulted her and she went back to get sexually assaulted not once, not twice, but three times.

Seems legit.

and she's only asking for 75k in a civil court case? 

 

how do you surprise jackoff on someone's back too? and if you felt that uncomfortable around him the first 2 times he did something 'rapey' why did you go into his house to use the washroom? I don't want to victim blame but the story is strange at best.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

and she's only asking for 75k in a civil court case? 

 

how do you surprise jackoff on someone's back too? and if you felt that uncomfortable around him the first 2 times he did something 'rapey' why did you go into his house to use the washroom? I don't want to victim blame but the story is strange at best.

It's because the story is bullchit. I can't stand Brown because he was a Steeler and now a Patriot, but even I have to say this is retarded.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bwahaha, gonna hit the bar tomorrow, down some beers and wings, and enjoy AB and the Pat's smacking up the bish Dolphins. Fish stink so bad, Pats cover the 18.5.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RadLad said:

The only actual rape Antonio will be involved in is today vs the Dolphins.

 

I feel sorry for Jim Berry.  He's with WFOR-TV here in MIA, and he's "sentenced" to MCing "Dolphins 5th Quarter".  Prayers for the man.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, RadLad said:

The only actual rape Antonio will be involved in is today vs the Dolphins.

 

looking at the dolphins that **** is consensual, m8

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, RadLad said:

Vinny needs to ****ing retire already - very nearly lost my colts another game

The Titans cost themselves that game. Pitiful performance by them.

Edited by cashfl0w

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SVTContour98 said:

Brees is injured, the city of New Orleans will be in a drunken-beignet induced stupor until he returns.

Could say that about half the league it seems. Atleast we can all come together as one and have a laugh at Baker Mayfield and the Browns tonight. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, TUF said:

lol, he just took a dump on the people of Pittsburgh and Oakland.  Doc got off lightly 

  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×