Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

2019 NFL season 🏈🏈🏈

Belichick ****ing because the Titans are wasting time by taking multiple delay of games and false starts. Something that he did earlier this season. 

• Confused 1

On 1/4/2020 at 2:16 AM, cashfl0w said:

Actually now that I look at the betting lines, I think I might just take every underdog this weekend. I really like the Eagles to win outright. Probably the Bills too. 

Underdogs will likely cover every line this weekend. 

Eagles 27, Seahawks 15.

8 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Halftime update

Everything is fine....this is fine

Vikes should have been up by 7. I would have been a little more confident. I'm sure the Saints are going to come out strong this half. 

fook this games a nailbiter. canada comes back from a 3-1 deficit to tie the game.  

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Well, here is where the Vikings try to give away the game. 

They'll give it their all. Probably some really poor drives with lots of incompletions from Cousins to keep the clock alive. But the defense should hold up.

• Like 1

that TSN camera deserves a gold medal and an induction to the hall of fame after its amazing late game-saving performance.   the referees on the other hand should probably be fired and shipped off to the gulags.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

14 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

tenor.gif

Hard to imagine anything but a horrific death next week, but good win this week, nonetheless. lol

46 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Hard to imagine anything but a horrific death next week, but good win this week, nonetheless. lol

I think the Niners are overrated but it's always tough to win on the road so we will see if the Vikes show up to play. They have enough talent to beat anyone but just aren't consistent. 

• Thanks 1

On 1/4/2020 at 12:16 AM, cashfl0w said:

Actually now that I look at the betting lines, I think I might just take every underdog this weekend. I really like the Eagles to win outright. Probably the Bills too. 

🤣

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Just glad Philly lost. Biggest scumbag fans in the country. 

In before Polo says that they aren't worse than any other fanbase. 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Just glad Philly lost. Biggest scumbag fans in the country. 

I heard the Raiders were the worst, but haven't heard anything good about the Philly fans either 

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, MoZZez said:

🤣

I know, right?! (Three out of four underdogs covered the spread this weekend, doofus. I know you're an idiot, but..)

@cashfl0w

"I really like the Eagles to win outright. Probably the Bills too. "

More Cash predictions that hes trying to spin as him being right.🤣

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

@cashfl0w

"I really like the Eagles to win outright. Probably the Bills too. "

More Cash predictions that hes trying to spin as him being right.🤣

Indeed, braindead. I got that one wrong.. lol

The other THREE out of FOUR covered the spread. Is that hard, or...? You really can't be that stupid legally, can you??

Go Seahawks ! Beast Mode is back !

Congrats on surviving the first round jewse.

There are really interesting NFC match ups next week. Viks/Niners and Hawks/Pack should both be good. The Ravens will probably smack the Titans and I cant see Houston beating KC either. Who knows though. Its been upset city already. 

• Like 1

A Packers vs Viking NFC championship game at Lambeau would be fun AF to go to. 

Ravens vs Chiefs would be a great game too. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, juice64011 said:

A Packers vs Viking NFC championship game at Lambeau would be fun AF to go to. 

LOL

You can tell what part of the world you're from. I'm right outside Chicago and I'll ****in pass on Lambeau in January. lol

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Go Seahawks ! Beast Mode is back !

Congrats on surviving the first round jewse.

There are really interesting NFC match ups next week. Viks/Niners and Hawks/Pack should both be good. The Ravens will probably smack the Titans and I cant see Houston beating KC either. Who knows though. Its been upset city already. 

Four beatings coming up next week. Especially the NFC.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

LOL

You can tell what part of the world you're from. I'm right outside Chicago and I'll ****in pass on Lambeau in January. lol

Lol, I would suffer through the cold for 1 game. You know it's going to be like 5 degrees if it happens. 

25 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Indeed, braindead. I got that one wrong.. lol

The other THREE out of FOUR covered the spread. Is that hard, or...? You really can't be that stupid legally, can you??

Just pointing out, you shot a solid 50% in your picks.

Nobody is surprised, but spin it how you need to.

9 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Just pointing out, you shot a solid 50% in your picks.

Nobody is surprised, but spin it how you need to.

And if you wagered on those four dogs, you came out well ahead on the two I got right.....

Is there a point here, Stupid? Or are you just stroking my ego?? lol

EDIT: Btw dummy, I guarantee nobody here did better than 50% right this weekend, especially not you, who shot a solid 0% right. 

Edited by cashfl0w

3 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

And if you wagered on those four dogs, you came out well ahead on the two I got right.....

Is there a point here, Stupid? Or are you just stroking my ego?? lol

EDIT: Btw dummy, I guarantee nobody here did better than 50%, especially not you, who shot a solid 0% right. 

I did 50%. Didnt think the Saints or The Pat's would lose. But if I would have picked 0% I wouldn't have cared either. My life isnt dependent on trying to impress people on an MMA forum like yours does.

Also, stroking your ego. If 50% picking strokes your ego, you really do have issues 🤣

14 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I did 50%. Didnt think the Saints or The Pat's would lose. But if I would have picked 0% I wouldn't have cared either. My life isnt dependent on trying to impress people on an MMA forum like yours does.

Also, stroking your ego. If 50% picking strokes your ego, you really do have issues 🤣

Do you need attention? Why do you seek out my attention in literally every thread? I can't remember the last time I stumbled across you talking about MMA. You pretty much strictly post about me. It's strange, and I think it bothers me the most because I attracted the most moronic person here. I don't think it would bother me so much if it was NoCake or Bubba, or somebody with something to say once in a while. It's just you posting the same "i'M aLwAyS rIgHt, LoL @ yOu aLwAyS wRoNg!!!!", there's never a point. And you're never actually right either. That's the craziest part. lol

Get a life, dude. I seem to remember someone else telling you that on a regular basis too. It's very likely a recurring theme in your life. One day, it's unlikely but possible, you should wonder why that is.

5 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Do you need attention? Why do you seek out my attention in literally every thread? I can't remember the last time I stumbled across you talking about MMA. You pretty much strictly post about me. It's strange, and I think it bothers me the most because I attracted the most moronic person here. I don't think it would bother me so much if it was NoCake or Bubba, or somebody with something to say once in a while. It's just you posting the same "i'M aLwAyS rIgHt, LoL @ yOu aLwAyS wRoNg!!!!", there's never a point. And you're never actually right either. That's the craziest part. lol

Get a life, dude. I seem to remember someone else telling you that on a regular basis too. It's very likely a recurring theme in your life. One day, it's unlikely but possible, you should wonder why that is.

Weren't you the idiot who tagged me in your little forum game?

So you can dish it, but can't take it.

Need a safe space Cash? Run home to mommy for a hug? A pacifier to hold you over until someone comes and strokes your ego?

🤣

5 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Weren't you the idiot who tagged me in your little forum game?

So you can dish it, but can't take it.

Need a safe space Cash? Run home to mommy for a hug? A pacifier to hold you over until someone comes and strokes your ego?

🤣

You tagged me in the post before that, dipchit. Literally an hour before it. But again, you're the victim, even though if I went through your posts, there isn't a single one that does NOT relate to me in the last month! Holy chit, you're a weirdo. LOL

You need a psychiatrist. And a friend. And a hobby.

Edited by cashfl0w

12 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

You tagged me in the post before that, dipchit. Literally an hour before it. But again, you're the victim, even though if I went through your posts, there isn't a single one that does NOT relate to me in the last month! Holy chit, you're a weirdo. LOL

You need a psychiatrist. And a friend. And a hobby.

Sorry dumb dumb. Looked through the prediction thread, I didn't post there until you started dreaming about me and calling me to come visit.

Ah well, keep the act up Cash, doesn't suprise me.in the least. You are like Trump, scream your lies loud enough and you hope someone stupid, like yourself, will believe it.

25 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Sorry dumb dumb. Looked through the prediction thread, I didn't post there until you started dreaming about me and calling me to come visit.

Ah well, keep the act up Cash, doesn't suprise me.in the least. You are like Trump, scream your lies loud enough and you hope someone stupid, like yourself, will believe it.

You have a diagnosable mental illness. It's actually depressing. I'm being dead serious right now.

Btw, I know you're not suddenly going to post something comedic or ironic, so I have been responding to you without reading it for the most part. And I promise you, aside from Noodle Arm Adam who will give you the approval you seek, nobody else is reading this chit either. They all just scroll right by shaking their head at you. That's not normal, guy. It's weird. Seek help. Stop subjecting these poor people to your mental illness.

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You have a diagnosable mental illness. It's actually depressing. I'm being dead serious right now.

Btw, I know you're not suddenly going to post something comedic or ironic, so I have been responding to you without reading it for the most part. And I promise you, aside from Noodle Arm Adam who will give you the approval you seek, nobody else is reading this chit either. They all just scroll right by shaking their head at you. That's not normal, guy. It's weird. Seek help. Stop subjecting these poor people to your mental illness.

Cashflow the McDonalds Psychiatrist. 

You are entertaining I will give you that. But alas, I dont give a **** what some fake gambler from Chicago thinks.

So read my reply, don't read my reply, nobody cares. But if you tag or respond to my posts, I'm gonna call you out dumb dumb. You think you have some higher standing in this forum which is entertaining to say the least, live out that delusion my sweet fry cook. 😀

16 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Cashflow the McDonalds Psychiatrist. 

You are entertaining I will give you that. But alas, I dont give a **** what some fake gambler from Chicago thinks.

So read my reply, don't read my reply, nobody cares. But if you tag or respond to my posts, I'm gonna call you out dumb dumb. You think you have some higher standing in this forum which is entertaining to say the least, live out that delusion my sweet fry cook. 😀

Help. Seek it.

Save these poor people from your needless meltdowns in every single thread.

^^Response will be copy and pasted to you from now on. Maybe after a few months of following me around and derailing thread after thread with your illness, you'll realize nobody cares.

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Help. Seek it.

^^Response will be copy and pasted to you from now on. Maybe after a few months of following me around and derailing thread after thread with your illness, you'll realize nobody cares.

Lol. Good to see you have nothing Cash.

You try to yell and scream like a toddler, act tough in the I internet so people back down. When someone calls you out on your **** you throw an even bigger tantrum, accuse the person of some wild **** and claim victory.

Like I said before, you and you alone think you have this place in this forum. Most people see you as the lying little boy you are. So post your response all you want, but I'll give your pea brain a tip. If you stop responding tagging me, or responding to things I post, then I typically wont respond to the retarded **** you post. But you cant do that because you feel the need to be some internet tough guy.

23 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Lol. Good to see you have nothing Cash.

You try to yell and scream like a toddler, act tough in the I internet so people back down. When someone calls you out on your **** you throw an even bigger tantrum, accuse the person of some wild **** and claim victory.

Like I said before, you and you alone think you have this place in this forum. Most people see you as the lying little boy you are. So post your response all you want, but I'll give your pea brain a tip. If you stop responding tagging me, or responding to things I post, then I typically wont respond to the retarded **** you post. But you cant do that because you feel the need to be some internet tough guy.

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Help. Seek it.

10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Im having trouble deciding on SVT's new avatar. This might be worse for me than him, I hate how Cousins smiles.

X6z7am8.jpg

CCqS3vx.jpg

the top 1 is the worst...he has a punchable face

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

10 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Im having trouble deciding on SVT's new avatar. This might be worse for me than him, I hate how Cousins smiles.

X6z7am8.jpg

CCqS3vx.jpg

the correct answer is this

AIJ7YYWQ6II6TJRABKIWK3L5WY.jpg&w=767

😂

• Haha 2