Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

2019 NFL season 🏈🏈🏈

Recommended Posts

The thing I love most about these scumbags in Pennsylvania is they think in their pea brains that there's some kind of rivalry between the Eagles and Patriots. The eagles are just a pimple on the Patriots **** cheeks. 

 

I don't have any skin in the game anymore. I was a 49ers fan growing up during the Steve Young/Jerry Rice days and a Peyton Manning mark through his whole career. 

 

My fiancee is a Patriots fan inherently because her father (RIP) was a Pats fan his whole life so naturally I was happy to see the Patriots win and smash the competition after Manning retired.

 

I guess I'm Rooting for the Niners this season. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The thing I love most about these scumbags in Pennsylvania is they think in their pea brains that there's some kind of rivalry between the Eagles and Patriots. The eagles are just a pimple on the Patriots **** cheeks. 

 

I don't have any skin in the game anymore. I was a 49ers fan growing up during the Steve Young/Jerry Rice days and a Peyton Manning mark through his whole career. 

 

My fiancee is a Patriots fan inherently because her father (RIP) was a Pats fan his whole life so naturally I was happy to see the Patriots win and smash the competition after Manning retired.

 

I guess I'm Rooting for the Niners this season. 

One of the radio shows I listen to out of Minneapolis has a guy that started calling from Philly before the Eagles vs Vikes game this year. He's the biggest Homer ever. He actually truly believed that the team cares about him personally. The team and the players want your money, that's it. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, juice64011 said:

One of the radio shows I listen to out of Minneapolis has a guy that started calling from Philly before the Eagles vs Vikes game this year. He's the biggest Homer ever. He actually truly believed that the team cares about him personally. The team and the players want your money, that's it. 

It's really bad in hillbillyville PA where I'm from. Phillies, Flyers, and Eagles fans run RAMPANT. I had to hear about the Phillies winning the world series for 9 months. Same with the Eagles. Being a Yankees fan got me chit for that. 

 

The only PA team I rep is the Penguins. Been that way since I was a kid.  

 

The Pittsburg fans are tolerable and not cucks like the Philly fans. The whole city should just burn to the ground tbh. 

 

The place is a cesspool too. Even the tourist areas are full or mongoloids and misfits. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

It's really bad in hillbillyville PA where I'm from. Phillies, Flyers, and Eagles fans run RAMPANT. I had to hear about the Phillies winning the world series for 9 months. Same with the Eagles. Being a Yankees fan got me chit for that. 

 

The only PA team I rep is the Penguins. Been that way since I was a kid.  

 

The Pittsburg fans are tolerable and not cucks like the Philly fans. The whole city should just burn to the ground tbh. 

 

The place is a cesspool too. Even the tourist areas are full or mongoloids and misfits. 

Yeah, Philly is one place on my Do Not Return list. It's a giant ghetto.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah, Philly is one place on my Do Not Return list. It's a giant ghetto.

I was only there a few times (besides a **** ton of concerts were everyone was cool). Once was for a Flyers/Pens game, the other was for UFC 101, and then for the Body Works exhibit. 

 

All three times was a nightmare and annoying. Nothing like going to the BODY works exhibit only to be stuck with a family of 20 blacks inside the left ventricle of the heart. 

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I was only there a few times (besides a **** ton of concerts were everyone was cool). Once was for a Flyers/Pens game, the other was for UFC 101, and then for the Body Works exhibit. 

 

All three times was a nightmare and annoying. Nothing like going to the BODY works exhibit only to be stuck with a family of 20 blacks inside the left ventricle of the heart. 

God, I wish you had a photo to help me understand this last part. lol.. It sounds funny nonetheless.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

God, I wish you had a photo to help me understand this last part. lol.. It sounds funny nonetheless.

Place is amazing. It moves every 10 years and luckily it was in Philly for a few years. There's so much stuff there. Organs, full human body's that were preserved set up, horses, dissections.  Place was gigantic when I went and I'm sure it's even bigger now. 

Giant-Heart-The-Franklin-Institute.jpg

Giant_Heart_2.jpg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Im having trouble deciding on SVT's new avatar. This might be worse for me than him, I hate how Cousins smiles.

X6z7am8.jpg

CCqS3vx.jpg

 

4 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

the top 1 is the worst...he has a punchable face

The top one it is for one month. If you have any troubles with making it your picture, let me know. 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That was a pretty wild wildcard weekend. While none of the outcomes are necessarily huge upsets, saw how each team could win. As much as I hated it in my previous years, I started to enjoy the hate and the dynasty that the Patriots created. Perhaps nothing we see again so while it was pretty awesome to see Belichick get upset over the false start/delay of game trickery when he just did it a few weeks ago, I wasn't totally ready to see it come to an end.

As much of a dump that Philly is, I gotta feel for them because that was some dirty chit by Clowney, I don't care what anyone says. I would have enjoyed seeing Wentz finally battle in a playoff game after getting flak his whole career not staying healthy. He actually had a quietly good year considering he was throwing to a bunch of dudes off the street. 

And I put myself at risk here, but is it time to throw Brees into the same category as Rodgers? People throw his name around with some of the absolute greats, but when it all comes down to it, they share the same amount of Superbowl appearances and wins? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

And I put myself at risk here, but is it time to throw Brees into the same category as Rodgers? People throw his name around with some of the absolute greats, but when it all comes down to it, they share the same amount of Superbowl appearances and wins? 

I'm not sure what you are getting at here...could you elaborate?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, SVTContour98 said:

I'm not sure what you are getting at here...could you elaborate?

Maybe because I am in Chicago, but lot of the media here trashes Rodgers for being elite but only one appearance, how he doesn't perform in the playoffs. They judge his body of work by his SB appearance and playoff failures. However, they love Brees. Say he is in the top 5-10 easy, absolutely cherish him for his accomplishments. 

Both are great, but it seems media (again, at least here) puts Brees on a totally different pedestal than Rodgers. The individual records that Brees has are something Rodgers won't touch, but at the end of the day if they're trashing Rodgers for his playoff record and lack of SB appearances...they're virtually the same. Both highly talented, two of the best to ever do it, but come up short repeatedly. With highly explosive offenses too. 

Not throwing shade at either. Both great. One just seems to get more love than the other. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

Maybe because I am in Chicago, but lot of the media here trashes Rodgers for being elite but only one appearance, how he doesn't perform in the playoffs. They judge his body of work by his SB appearance and playoff failures. However, they love Brees. Say he is in the top 5-10 easy, absolutely cherish him for his accomplishments. 

Both are great, but it seems media (again, at least here) puts Brees on a totally different pedestal than Rodgers. The individual records that Brees has are something Rodgers won't touch, but at the end of the day if they're trashing Rodgers for his playoff record and lack of SB appearances...they're virtually the same. Both highly talented, two of the best to ever do it, but come up short repeatedly. With highly explosive offenses too. 

Not throwing shade at either. Both great. One just seems to get more love than the other. 

ah ok, had no idea about that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It normally takes a complete team to win a Superbowl. You can't judge someone because they only won one ring. The QB is the most important guy on the team but it's still only one guy out of 50+ that help decide games. 

If judging solely by Superbowls then Eli Manning is better than Brees and Rodgers which is obviously not true. 

 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

By this time next week, he will have lost in the playoffs by more points than both of them combined.

Niners finna kick their teeth down their throats by 30 points.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, SVTContour98 said:

I'm ready for Brees to retire and Taysom Hill to play all positions all the time

The way they use him is amazing. Our local radio said he was probably the most effective QB on the field. Which is true because you never know what he will do. 

Tebow is an idiot for turning down their offer to play that role. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

Maybe because I am in Chicago, but lot of the media here trashes Rodgers for being elite but only one appearance, how he doesn't perform in the playoffs. They judge his body of work by his SB appearance and playoff failures. However, they love Brees. Say he is in the top 5-10 easy, absolutely cherish him for his accomplishments. 

Both are great, but it seems media (again, at least here) puts Brees on a totally different pedestal than Rodgers. The individual records that Brees has are something Rodgers won't touch, but at the end of the day if they're trashing Rodgers for his playoff record and lack of SB appearances...they're virtually the same. Both highly talented, two of the best to ever do it, but come up short repeatedly. With highly explosive offenses too. 

Not throwing shade at either. Both great. One just seems to get more love than the other. 

One huge difference between Brees and Rodgers, Brees had Sean Payton and Rodgers had Mike McCarthy😝. If the 2 players could have switched coaches I think Brees would have still 1 SB and Rodgers 2-3 instead. The past 3-4 years McCarthy was coaching like a friggen high school coach and before that wasn't much better. The guy must have had the most basic playbook in the league.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

One huge difference between Brees and Rodgers, Brees had Sean Payton and Rodgers had Mike McCarthy😝. If the 2 players could have switched coaches I think Brees would have still 1 SB and Rodgers 2-3 instead. The past 3-4 years McCarthy was coaching like a friggen high school coach and before that wasn't much better. The guy must have had the most basic playbook in the league.

no way, b/c Rodgers would then still have the Saints terrible defenses (historically speaking) and terrible draft picks (historically speaking).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

The Niners have like 10 guys that have ever played in a playoff game. Vikings by 6. 

Like that matters. lol

We can bet, if you want. I've been trying to sucker somebody into a bet for a few days now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
29 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

freaking that freaking kirk freaking cousins freaking crazy looking smile on every freaking post

X6z7am8.jpg

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Like that matters. lol

We can bet, if you want. I've been trying to sucker somebody into a bet for a few days now.

Ohh, You want a Kirk Cousins avi too, m8?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Ohh, You want a Kirk Cousins avi too, m8?

I couldn't pick Kirk Cousins out of a crowd. I'm still all in on him being a second rate QB that they'll happily replace if given the right option.

But uhhhh.... yeah, AV bet for the game. How long?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I couldn't pick Kirk Cousins out of a crowd. I'm still all in on him being a second rate QB that they'll happily replace if given the right option.

But uhhhh.... yeah, AV bet for the game. How long?

Month

I would replace him too but they really need to fix their O Line more than QB. That's what worries me for his game since the Niners have some big boys on defense. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/7/2020 at 8:24 PM, cashfl0w said:

I couldn't pick Kirk Cousins out of a crowd. I'm still all in on him being a second rate QB that they'll happily replace if given the right option.

But uhhhh.... yeah, AV bet for the game. How long?

That throw to Thielen at the end of the game was big time. I was trashing on him before too and he needs to do more than just win 1 playoff game, but damn I have to give him some credit when its due.

He not only got the Viks in scoring position with that beautifully thrown ball to Thielen, he also sealed the deal after Cook got shut down at the goal line twice.

 

We'll see how he does against San Frans D line though. He's gonna have to make some snap decisions and get the ball out quick. I think he's got the tools to beat the rush with screen passes to Cook and quick slants to Thielen as long as he makes the right reads.

Edited by OmoGOAT

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

That throw to Thielen at the end of the game was big time. I was trashing on him before too and he needs to do more than just win 1 playoff game, but damn I have to give him some credit when its due.

He not only got the Viks in scoring position with that beautifully thrown ball to Thielen, he also sealed the deal after Cook got shut down at the goal line twice.

 

We'll see how he does against San Frans D line though. He's gonna have to make some snap decisions and get the ball out quick. I think he's got the tools to beat the rush with screen passes to Cook and quick slants to Thielen as long as he makes the right reads.

The Saints defense is trash. San Fran will abuse the Vikings, and Cousins is getting sacked at least three times. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The Saints defense is trash. San Fran will abuse the Vikings, and Cousins is getting sacked at least three times. 

^^Bingo.

Four first downs for the Vikings through most of three quarters. Cousins has been sacked twice already and is running around like a chicken with his head cut off.

On 1/6/2020 at 10:36 PM, cashfl0w said:

By this time next week, he will have lost in the playoffs by more points than both of them combined.

Niners finna kick their teeth down their throats by 30 points.

Most of this will be accurate, as well. First paragraph should be a lock.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Awful muffed punt RIP jewse

 

Update- Cousins is getting destroyed on 3rd down, even short ones. Sack after sack. He's not doing a very good job of getting the ball out quick to avoid the rush.

Edited by OmoGOAT
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Awful muffed punt RIP jewse

 

Update- Cousins is getting destroyed on 3rd down, even short ones. Sack after sack. He's not doing a very good job of getting the ball out quick to avoid the rush.

He's not getting any protection either. The combination of the two is ridiculous. 

  • Sad 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is the part where the Titans ruin a bunch of Ravens SB predictions. I knew the Ravens could choke, didn't think it would be thid easy for Tennessee though.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

This is the part where the Titans ruin a bunch of Ravens SB predictions. I knew the Ravens could choke, didn't think it would be thid easy for Tennessee though.

Now this is the part where the Ravens come to life because I all inned my Bovada account on the Titans at +105.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

This is making me nervous because the Titans will collapse at some point. And the goddamn Packers will be two wins from a Super Bowl after tomorrow night. I do not want them facing the goddamn Titans in the Super Bowl. ****.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Titans and Texans making my Colts and AFC south look good lol. **** them both though, I wanna see a Seahawks Chiefs Super bowl.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, RadLad said:

Titans and Texans making my Colts and AFC south look good lol. **** them both though, I wanna see a Seahawks Chiefs Super bowl.

Packers via solid asswhoopin

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Titans are for real gents. Holding the Ravens to 12 in their own building is big time. Cant wait for the AFC championship game.

 

Henry finna redeem the Titans for Eddie George getting stuffed at the goal line 20 years ago...yes that was 20 freaking years ago

Edited by OmoGOAT
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

Titans are for real gents. Holding the Ravens to 12 in their own building is big time. Cant wait for the AFC championship game.

 

Henry finna redeem the Titans for Eddie George getting stuffed at the goal line 20 years ago...yes that was 20 freaking years ago

lol no

Titans go home next week, son. Find a different bandwagon.

  • Like 1
  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

lol no

Titans go home next week, son. Find a different bandwagon.

Maybe they do, who knows. The playoffs have been all over the place this year. I just know they have to be taken seriously. They're playing great hard football and are peaking at the right time.

 

Seeing what they did to both the Ravens D and O I dont know how you can dismiss them, unless you're just trying to be a jerk and stir up an argument (not like you'd ever do that though).

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/3/2020 at 5:53 PM, cashfl0w said:

And they didn't stand much of a chance to begin with. lol

I don't see Cousins ringing up 25 points to win this game. They do not win with any less than that.

 

On 1/4/2020 at 3:16 AM, cashfl0w said:

Actually now that I look at the betting lines, I think I might just take every underdog this weekend. I really like the Eagles to win outright. Probably the Bills too. 

And maybe dont act like your word is the end all be all for once, because it clearly isnt.

  • Confused 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, OmoGOAT said:

 

And maybe dont act like your word is the end all be all for once, because it clearly isnt.

I guarantee I'm doing better than you.

Account bet that the Titans lose next week?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×