Sign in to follow this  
BART-O-LINI

2019 NFL season 🏈🏈🏈

I want to ship one of you idiots out so ****ing badly! LOL

Come on, Homoplaty****. Take a bet. I'll take the Packers to wallop the other bandwagon you're riding today. Want that one?

16 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Now this is the part where the Ravens come to life because I all inned my Bovada account on the Titans at +105.

Lamar Jackson's ability to pass is overhyped and media driven.  Yes he got a lot better and led the league in passing TDs but his passing near the sidelines in abysmal.  We gave him some garbage stats late otherwise he looks even worse.  If you count turnover on downs he has 8 in 2 playoff games.  The Patriots have a 265 pound linebacker in Hightower and Henry still put up 182. 

My manager is a Ravens fan and said the secondary was so good that they could put 8 in the box and play man to man.  Yeah like AJ wouldn't eat someone alive off play action if you did that.  I really liked what Earl Thomas had to say about the best defense in the entire league before actually getting locked in there with Henry and our O line.

"Those guys didn't seem too interested in tackling Henry.  I think our mindset is a little different."

AgonizingFaithfulIceblueredtopzebra-size

You got double d!cked, son.  Now pipe down about a defense that was #1 in the league.  That's 586 yards on the ground in his last 3 games.  He already put up 188 and 2 TD's against the Chiefs on just 23 carries in the regular season.  He put up 211 against the Texans in week 17.  Have fun playing for 2nd place of the AFC tonight.  I wish I was black, 6'3" 247 with 4.5 speed.

• Like 1

Viking Offensive Coordinator was signed to be the head coach of the Browns. Cousins about to have the third offensive coordinator in 3 years, that isn't going to help the situation. 

10 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

I was guessing the Chiefs or Ravens coming out of the AFC. Neither are going to make it through this round the way it looks. 

You look like a jack***.

😕

EDIT: Not this post. The AV. 

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Lamar Jackson's ability to pass is overhyped and media driven.  Yes he got a lot better and led the league in passing TDs but his passing near the sidelines in abysmal.  We gave him some garbage stats late otherwise he looks even worse.  If you count turnover on downs he has 8 in 2 playoff games.  The Patriots have a 265 pound linebacker in Hightower and Henry still put up 182. 

My manager is a Ravens fan and said the secondary was so good that they could put 8 in the box and play man to man.  Yeah like AJ wouldn't eat someone alive off play action if you did that.  I really liked what Earl Thomas had to say about the best defense in the entire league before actually getting locked in there with Henry and our O line.

"Those guys didn't seem too interested in tackling Henry.  I think our mindset is a little different."

AgonizingFaithfulIceblueredtopzebra-size

You got double d!cked, son.  Now pipe down about a defense that was #1 in the league.  That's 586 yards on the ground in his last 3 games.  He already put up 188 and 2 TD's against the Chiefs on just 23 carries in the regular season.  He put up 211 against the Texans in week 17.  Have fun playing for 2nd place of the AFC tonight.  I wish I was black, 6'3" 247 with 4.5 speed.

IF YOU WANT SOME, COME GET SOME. IF YOU DON'T LIKE ME, BITE ME.

I got the Texans next week. Say sumn.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't really care.  Derrick Henry is out here setting records that won't be broken.

• Like 1

lol at Earl Thomas.  Henry spun his **** around like a goddamn shopping cart and turned him into his lead blocker while running for 13 more.  That fool gotta be at the crib thinking "Did I really talk chit about the Patriots defense?!"

• Like 1

The Texans have a couple fluke touchdowns on the board here. They better not let the Chiefs score another TD before this half is over or chit is about to get real tight for them.

• Like 1

Haha what a terrible play call and the commentator lets em off the hook and says it was a good call. Why give them any momentum.

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The Texans have a couple fluke touchdowns on the board here. They better not let the Chiefs score another TD before this half is over or chit is about to get real tight for them.

They tried to get cute just now.

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

Why didn't he return that for a touchdown?

It looked like when youre playing Madden and your controller gets unplugged. Dude literally lagged IRL

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:
35 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I got the Texans next week. Say sumn

You look like a jack***

Edited by OmoGOAT

28 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

They might not make it there, homie.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

lol selling wolf tickets on that call before commercial break. It wasnt even debatable. 

9 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Well goddamn.  I was looking forward to the AFC South representing both sides of the championship.  That and us stomping them out.

Which team do you play for?

Ravens and Patriots combined for 25 points against our defense over 120 minutes.  Here we are and people are still sleeping on this defense.  Neither of these idiots would have anywhere near the amount of points they currently have.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

An hour ago, the game was 24-7 Texans. This is wild.

24 point lead.

34 unanswered points.

Gotta give the Chiefs credit, they never gave up and the kid stayed calm and collected.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Mahones should win the Super Bowl pretty easily. Kid is a stud.

If he can hold up like he has, Brady will have some competition on his career highlights down the road.

5 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

If he can hold up like he has, Brady will have some competition on his career highlights down the road.

*laughs in Joe Burrow*

That is Lebron/Miami levels of embarassing coaching. Coach says were punting. QB walks over to the side and protests. Can read coaches lips saying no. QB says yes and coach says alright and calls a timeout. lol 

Edited by TUF

16 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I want to ship one of you idiots out so ****ing badly! LOL

Come on, Homoplaty****. Take a bet. I'll take the Packers to wallop the other bandwagon you're riding today. Want that one?

9 hours ago, OmoGOAT said:

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Hey Noodle Arms Adam, you take my bet yet?

Slick move, Noodles. Good thing you don't have the sack to man up.

If you find one within the next seven days, I'll give you seven points to take the Titans. 

59 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Slick move, Noodles. Good thing you don't have the sack to man up.

If you find one within the next seven days, I'll give you seven points to take the Titans. 

Give me no points and I'll take that bet.  Out of 3 teams to score 30 or more points against us this season the Chiefs lost.  Henry had 2 TD's and only 23 carries for 188 rushing yards.  That's like 8.4 per carry.

He's back to back to back over 180 yards rushing... the first player to do that in NFL history and he did it against the #1 defense and a top 5 defense.  Let's look back at the last 3 games defensively.  Texans 14, Patriots 13 and Ravens 12 for a combined 39 points.  Say when, homeboy.  Henry ran for 2 TD's and 188 yards on the Chiefs in the regular season on just 23 carries.

You are like the same clowns I work with.  Overlooking our defense and the Chiefs score 51.  How about this?  If the Chiefs hold Henry under 150 yards rushing I will leave this trash forum forever.  If he rushes for over that you pack your bags?  Deal or no deal?

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Give me no points and I'll take that bet. 

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Don't be scared, homie.  You are itching for an account bet so let's make it happen.

Allllllrighty!

@juice64011, you willing to ban the loser? If not, this guy has welched bets with me in the past. Will be passing. We all know he's headed right back if it's not mod enforced.

Edited by cashfl0w

17 hours ago, juice64011 said:

Viking Offensive Coordinator was signed to be the head coach of the Browns. Cousins about to have the third offensive coordinator in 3 years, that isn't going to help the situation. 

it is like they just decided "whoever loses this game, we'll hire that coordinator!" I dont understand the rush on their decision. 

They're the only team without a coach, they still don't have a GM to my knowledge. So not only is the coach not attached to the GM, but the QB isn't attached to the coach. There is going to be no loyalty and the continued broken franchise will continue. 

• Like 1

Texans NOT going for it when they were on the Chiefs 4yd line in a 4th and extremely short situation and kicking a FG instead was the beginning of their downfall. They don't have a running game and their pass D is terrible. And you're up against one of, if not THE, most potent passing offense in the NFL. Going up 28-0 is backbreaking. Then going for the fake punt on their own 20!? They shot themselves in the foot. Some embarrassing play calling there. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Allllllrighty!

@juice64011, you willing to ban the loser? If not, this guy has welched bets with me in the past. Will be passing. We all know he's headed right back if it's not mod enforced.

i have no reason to welch.  I have a newer 97 model now and I'm barely on here anyway.  I don't know why you are so desperate to account bet anyone on a football game especially me.  I go days sometimes over a week without even logging in.

I won't even be betting money the way I did the previous two games which I ran down the road about 70 minutes to Murphy to bet against the Patriots and the Ravens.

3 hours ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

Texans NOT going for it when they were on the Chiefs 4yd line in a 4th and extremely short situation and kicking a FG instead was the beginning of their downfall. They don't have a running game and their pass D is terrible. And you're up against one of, if not THE, most potent passing offense in the NFL. Going up 28-0 is backbreaking. Then going for the fake punt on their own 20!? They shot themselves in the foot. Some embarrassing play calling there. 

Agreed.  the minute the chiefs passed the Texans they were done.  The psychological effects of fooking up 24-0 is just too much.

• Like 1

also, this forum has like 4 members and cashflow trying to make it 3 smdh🤦‍♂️😂

Edited by crangs
  • Haha 1