Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Anthony Pettis desperate for win

Attaboy ShowGOAT. Let's get a ten fight streak going against some straight up hobos like Sanchez and Mickey Gall, people like that.

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, pound4poundG said:

Pettis should get a real job. Hes not cut out for this ****.

Pettis would have snapped Khabib's head off of his shoulders if that was him applying a guillotine on Saturday.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

15 minutes ago, pound4poundG said:

Pettis cant snap a pencil.

Showtime subbed Charles Oliveira, who would give it to Khabib on the feet OR the ground, son.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1

8 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

Showtime subbed Charles Oliveira, who would give it to Khabib on the feet OR the ground, son.

hahaha. Your that person who always says ' this would happen', 'that would happen', until it actually doesn't happen and exactly the opposite actually happens. Then you start all over again, and that my friend is how you ended up broke lol

• Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, broke_fl0w said:

showtime also lost to dos anjos who khabib destroyed. Also lost to barboza who khabib destroyed. lost to holloway, who poirier destroyed, who khabib destroyed. Look,  khabib is the mayweather of ufc. He will retire undefeated mark my words.

Edited by pound4poundG
  • Thanks 1

I like how every fighter in MMA would wreck Khabib yet he's only lost one round in his entire career. (A round he took off to play hands with pillow fist McGregor no less)

Only man that can beat Khabib is Nate and since Nate is at 170 now, that isn't happening.

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, America said:

I like how every fighter in MMA would wreck Khabib yet he's only lost one round in his entire career. (A round he took off to play hands with pillow fist McGregor no less)

Only man that can beat Khabib is Nate and since Nate is at 170 now, that isn't happening.

Funny man

• Like 1

3 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Nate would get his twig arms broke in 15 places if he fought Khabib

Nate already beat Kabob in a street fight

• Haha 1

14 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Pettis would have snapped Khabib's head off of his shoulders if that was him applying a guillotine on Saturday.

I've been saying this chit for YEARS. Pettis bodies him on the feet and subs him on the mat.

• Like 2

He should honestly think about retiring. I don't care if Condit and Sanchez are cans, Pettis shouldn't take anymore head damage from anyone after that last fight. It's time he starts thinking about his health and making a move to training or retail work.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, WarWest® said:

He should honestly think about retiring. I don't care if Condit and Sanchez are cans, Pettis shouldn't take anymore head damage from anyone after that last fight. It's time he starts thinking about his health and making a move to training or retail work.

Welcome back bruh

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, WarWest® said:

Fantastic post bro

• Thanks 2

3 hours ago, WarWest® said:

You wrote this out as if you watch fighting. LOL

7 hours ago, WarWest® said:

Your typical go to, I see things havent changed

Considering you still don't watch fighting and show up for e-friends and pats on the back for being a dipchit, yeah.. nothing changed.

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Considering you still don't watch fighting and show up for e-friends and pats on the back for being a dipchit, yeah.. nothing changed.

Remember when you though pettis broke his leg? Lol "omg hes such a warrior " 🤣

• Haha 1

On 9/10/2019 at 3:30 AM, VertFTW said:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/09/ufc-anthony-pettis-next-fight-vs-diego-sanchez-or-carlos-condit

Wants to fight Diego Sanchez or COndit next...lol...

I think him and diego sanchez already verbally agreed to fight.

Wow, that's really sad. I woulda thought Pettis would retire before stooping so low. Guess I had him wrong....

• Thanks 1

23 hours ago, WarWest® said:

Warwest? Wow, will wonders never cease? hah....

Even a scrub like Pettis would beat the absolute dog chit out of a bum like Scrandchez. 

He'll probably drop a robbery split decision, though. The judges make BANK betting on that 9-1 dog in all his fights.

• Like 1

MMA Junkie (@MMAjunkie) twitteó a las 7:44 p. m. on lun., sep 16, 2019:
Former UFC champ @ShowtimePettis wants to fight once more this year, and @DiegoSanchezUFC is the name he seeks to scrap. https://t.co/NpBINdEwn0
(https://twitter.com/MMAjunkie/status/1173759529248387077?s=09)

lmfao sigh "theres nobody there for me at 155"... pqthetic loser

The clown college professor above still only pops up when he can get a circle jerk to back him up.

Still just as big of a d0ucher as he was before, and STILL doesn't watch fighting. lol

On 9/16/2019 at 1:16 PM, VertFTW said:

Remember when you though pettis broke his leg? Lol "omg hes such a warrior " 🤣

Pettis never broke his leg lol he got outclassed by a special needs child.

And now he’s asking for Diego Sanchez......

Thats actually not even that funny, it’s kind of sad

• Thanks 1

Pettis only loses to Khabib in the UFC. He steamrolls everyone else. 

You know what is really cringe? All these Turd Ferguson nut huggers going on and on about how he will beat Khabib when Pettis was making that idiot heavy roll for 45 seconds at a time. And according to all of you clowns, Pettis sucks. 

So what exactly is Ferguson gonna do to mah boy? 

NOTHING

• Like 1

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Pettis only loses to Khabib in the UFC. He steamrolls everyone else. 

You know what is really cringe? All these Turd Ferguson nut huggers going on and on about how he will beat Khabib when Pettis was making that idiot heavy roll for 45 seconds at a time. And according to all of you clowns, Pettis sucks. 

So what exactly is Ferguson gonna do to mah boy? 

NOTHING

If Pettis knew Nate was just going to try to sniff his sack when times got tough (BMF... lol), he would have just taken the fight with Khabib instead. 

Pettis is angling for just that now. Did you see he tried to stomp out a rat at PFL last night? RIP Ali Abdel-Al-Humdullilah.

• Thanks 1