Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Poirier is about to lose another fight handily.

This is all a work and I think at this point everyone at ATT is in on it. Dan Lambert does have pro wrestling experience, check his Impact Wrestling promos.

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

I doubt it's Covington who is stalling negotiations. That has all the hallmarks of a certain terrorist rat who has child rape pics of Dana with young boys.

Did you not watch him on Arial Helwani? Colby is the one that wont sign the contract cus he wants more money. I hope they cut his sorry ****🤣

4 hours ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Did you not watch him on Arial Helwani? Colby is the one that wont sign the contract cus he wants more money. I hope they cut his sorry ****🤣

Colby deserves the same amount of money as Marty Fakenewsman, and the fact that you slurp that boring dipchit with one stoppage in 100 UFC fights is downright offensive.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

lol Colby absolutely sucks and can't bust a grape.  The motherf*cker has 15 wins and he's never knocked another man out in his entire life.  If hands can be thrown and there's no cage for Colby to push Dustin or Jorge up against, drag them down and suck there d!cks he's getting knocked the **** out in a single exchange before coaches and other fighters can even break it up.

That boy wants nothing to do with a street fight situation against other pro fighters that are just as big as him with KO's on their records.  And yes, Dustin and Colby as basically the same size, similar height, same reach and walking weight.  Dustin actually has a body count in that gym wearing 16 ounce gloves and he'd slump Khabib if Khabib didn't have a cage to pin him against.

You're better than this.  Now respond with some stupid **** that you know damn well isn't true.  The truth is if things got separated before Colby gets separated from consciousness is that he would immediately call the police and press charges.

• Like 1

Colby Covington is the biggest dork in the history of the sport.  His gimmick is also by far the worst.  Dude pays pr0n stars to be in videos with him in a hot tub and then doesn't even get to lay the pipe!  lmfao and he calls other people virgins!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol Colby absolutely sucks and can't bust a grape.  The motherf*cker has 15 wins and he's never knocked another man out in his entire life.  If hands can be thrown and there's no cage for Colby to push Dustin or Jorge up against, drag them down and suck there d!cks he's getting knocked the **** out in a single exchange before coaches and other fighters can even break it up.

That boy wants nothing to do with a street fight situation against other pro fighters that are just as big as him with KO's on their records.  And yes, Dustin and Colby as basically the same size, similar height, same reach and walking weight.  Dustin actually has a body count in that gym wearing 16 ounce gloves and he'd slump Khabib if Khabib didn't have a cage to pin him against.

You're better than this.  Now respond with some stupid **** that you know damn well isn't true.  The truth is if things got separated before Colby gets separated from consciousness is that he would immediately call the police and press charges.

Dustin Poirier is not winning a fight against Colby. It simply would not happen.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Dustin Poirier is not winning a fight against Colby. It simply would not happen.

Under MMA rules I agree with you 100%.  Boys bump into each other and there's no security, coaches and a cage Colby gets his head spun around and you know it

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 1

15 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Under MMA rules I agree with you 100%.  Boys bump into each other and there's no security, coaches and a cage Colby gets his head spun around and you know it

Under MMA rules? Is Dustin going to throw a d*ck kick before he gets slammed into a wall and put on his back? lol

9 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Colby takes d!ck sucking to the next level.  He's not any good and he's a decision machine that has NEVER KO'ed a man in his life let alone his MMA career.

Check out what Robbie Lawler's face looked like after their fight and get back to me. If he can do that to Lawler, he can do that to Poirier.

7 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

Colby takes Dustin down and holds him there till someone breaks up the fight 

Bingo.

• Like 2

19 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Under MMA rules? Is Dustin going to throw a d*ck kick before he gets slammed into a wall and put on his back? lol

Check out what Robbie Lawler's face looked like after their fight and get back to me. If he can do that to Lawler, he can do that to Poirier.

Bingo.

Maybe, it's a fight and if he doesn't have a wall nearby he's getting chin checked.  The boy is already talking about switching gyms.

ATT is finna have a new face he doesn't want to catch the hands from as well.

platinumtennis.gif

• Like 1

As for Robbie's face if you get punched in the face 400 times it's going to be marked up even by a pillow fisted turd like Colby.  The fact that you can strike a man that many times and not wobble him or break your dominant hand means he's pillow fisted.  I mean yeah I'm not going to say he couldn't get them down.  I'm saying he is not about that life and some boys will be thrown that he'll need to slip or he's gonna have problems.

Even Khabib has dropped a professional boxer and he's the same pressure style fighter that Colby has.  Colby couldn't drop the natural light drinking redneck that lives in a trailer behind Tom's gas station

• Like 1

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Maybe, it's a fight and if he doesn't have a wall nearby he's getting chin checked.  The boy is already talking about switching gyms.

ATT is finna have a new face he doesn't want to catch the hands from as well.

platinumtennis.gif

They don't train in a park, brah.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

They don't train in a park, brah.

They don't train in trailer parks either.  I'm sure you've seen videos inside and you have to relate to where I'm coming from.  You have said yourself that you would put Nick Diaz through a wall.  Do you REALLY think you could do it inside a cage under MMA rules?

This is what I'm getting at.  Your chances are only there with size, Nick being an alcoholic now and this going down without rules or gloves.  When Colby just completely bodies a man with any limb of his body I'll change my stance.  How's that?

• Like 2

Colby I know you frequently visit the forums.  It's okay if you want to train next to walls all day as it's probably the safest place for you.  You thank @cashfl0w though I wasn't even thinking about how you could just walk in a building and start walking down the walls immediately.

• Like 2