Sign in to follow this  
WarWest®

This place is pretty ****ing lame now

True or false Lucas, the Buckeyes have already started preparing their conditions of surrender of the Big 10 to the Hawkeyes.

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, WarWest® said:

Please discuss.

Amazingly the lame-ing process is accelerating

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

It's full of thought nazis that like to sew discord & try to silence others because they think their opinions matter more than others. If you mock it & show them their own hand you get h8'ed on for it. IDK what it is about people thinking their whole identity is tethered to their opinions, & they have this need to try to dominate or seek validation via tribalism with the whole strength in numbers thing but i don't view it as strong at all & people that behave that way more than others they get offended by anything that differs from their views like having a different opinion is some sort of attack on them. 

^^ But hey that's just one contrarian a-holes opinion. 

silence-680x365.jpg

source.gif

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

34 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

It's full of thought nazis that like to sew discord & try to silence others because they think their opinions matter more than others. If you mock it & show them their own hand you get h8'ed on for it. IDK what it is about people thinking their whole identity is tethered to their opinions, & they have this need to try to dominate or seek validation via tribalism with the whole strength in numbers thing but i don't view it as strong at all & people that behave that way more than others they get offended by anything that differs from their views like having a different opinion is some sort of attack on them. 

silence-680x365.jpg

source.gif

Sounds like you need a vacation bro

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

I blame the demise of the fora on a lack of understanding of the correct manner in which to use reactions to posts. 

I intend to rectify this shortly. Pretty sure between that and wickles82, we will make the fora great again. 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I blame the demise of the fora on a lack of understanding of the correct manner in which to use reactions to posts. 

I intend to rectify this shortly. Pretty sure between that and wickles82, we will make the fora great again. 

The LEGENDS of the game are mid 30s.  We can only keep a sinking ship afloat for so long.

• Like 7

1 hour ago, RadLad said:

Sounds like you need a vacation bro

This is funny & you may be right but i couldn't even if i wanted to right now. I have several obligations that take precedence over my own needs so i need to be available & it's gonna be like that for the foreseeable future. It's a pain sometimes but it's gotta be done. 

I've had a lot on my plate lately. A lot of different things on my mind so my mood swings have not been the best & my lvl of fks given is fairly low right now but whatever i can turn literally any adversity into a form of motivation. I bounce back always it's what i do. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Well you should fit right in, pal.

Nah, we all watch fighting now. He's going to have to find companionship elsewhere.

4 hours ago, StompGrind said:

silence-680x365.jpg

source.gif

You got into with one guy, and nobody piled on. lol

Roids, Clegg, Mauro and some others have expressed that they don't like vacations either. You're not some type of bullied unicorn, bro.

• Like 8
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Nah, we all watch fighting now. He's going to have to find companionship elsewhere.

Roids, Clegg, Mauro and some others have expressed that they don't like vacations either. You're not some type of bullied unicorn, bro.

He just let the tampon get twisted up there with some sand. 

Apparently you need Megasoup walls of text to show your outraged about vacations.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, TUF said:

True or false Lucas, the Buckeyes have already started preparing their conditions of surrender of the Big 10 to the Hawkeyes.

False, we are going to the Super Bowl this year

• Like 2

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Right. I'm never targeted by certain individuals with a grudge. 

I also never take the bait because i just don't GAF anymore. 

*sarcasm font*

Gentlemen, and possible ladies, or transgenders, or whatever the **** you are please keep it clean. We are here to discuss the forums apparent slow death.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Right. I'm never targeted by certain individuals with a grudge

I also never take the bait because i just don't GAF anymore. 

*sarcasm font*

A grudge? Do you know what a grudge is??

Who has a grudge with you? And why?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, NikkiNeversleep said:

Hi WW ❤️❤️

How you been Nikki? Good to see you are still alive and kicking! I hope things have been going well for you 

• Like 3

20 hours ago, Enigma_Machine said:

Honestly thought this place would shut down at any time since years ago

When they took the site down to upgrade to the current version of the forum software, I thought for sure that was the end.

Now I’m just convinced that they’ve forgotten the forum exists.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

41 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

When they took the site down to upgrade to the current version of the forum software, I thought for sure that was the end.

Not a chance, they are just waiting for the right time to shut it down

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

A grudge? Do you know what a grudge is??

Who has a grudge with you? And why?

Your right dude. Even if it was so what i need to quit tripping. My heads been in a weird place lately. I get a little pissed off or sad sometimes out of no where for very little reason and when a mood like that hits me i'm high on anxiety, low on patience, & sometimes combative then i really feel like $hit but that somehow helps me get past it. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 8:46 PM, WarWest® said:

How you been Nikki? Good to see you are still alive and kicking! I hope things have been going well for you 

I'm breathing for the most part lol life is going alright, working mostly.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 7:03 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

so now where am i supposed to inquire to get the forum chat working again, and a seperate subforum dedicated to all things GSP?

On 9/15/2019 at 7:03 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

That being said you have no rules or guidelines for being a mod whatsoever do you?? That being said why dont we let this place go..... like no rules wild wild west status except no weird **** or something 

3 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

MY two best forum buds... then TUF shows up...... lol 

And your three best forum buds are all in one thread! W00t

• Like 1

Let's be fair. Some of us, (me more than most), have made this forum Great again..

Our pressure and humour is causing the likes of Dark_Welch to keep his Kock loving mouth, shut! A few of her mates are also piping down... Glorious 

It feels good to be keeping this forum in check. Maybe someone should stand down and make me chief Mod and Admin. I'd educate you clowns

6 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

MY two best forum buds... then TUF shows up...... lol 

Do you have a clause in your fora contract that only allows you to cry about your fellow forum scholars at 2 AM, Frederick?

On 9/15/2019 at 1:07 AM, Enigma_Machine said:

Honestly thought this place would shut down at any time since years ago

Dana is lurking bro, he enjoys the banter 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

I make people read your posts. You were a super bum before I turned up

Now you’re just an average bum

lol