Sign in to follow this  
WarWest®

This place is pretty ****ing lame now

18 hours ago, TUF said:

Do you have a clause in your fora contract that only allows you to cry about your fellow forum scholars at 2 AM, Frederick?

You still haven't figured out how to spell forum even after I have showed you so many times

1 hour ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

You still haven't figured out how to spell forum even after I have showed you so many times

brah this fora only has 9 members, why u tryin to run him off?

• Like 1

18 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Gotta love how freddie pretends nothing happened lol 💆‍♂️💆‍♂️💆‍♂️💆‍♂️💆‍♂️

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

I agree. He needs to bring up how you're a filthy welch, and that you shouldn't be here more often.

• Like 2

5 hours ago, VertFTW said:

i wouldn't say I pretend like nothing happened but that being said I can also let things go and not be stuck following someone around on a forum talking **** like its going to change anything.. and I actually like TUF I am just messing with him where you are bothered by something I posted a few years ago or something.... good work bud

13 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

i wouldn't say I pretend like nothing happened but that being said I can also let things go and not be stuck following someone around on a forum talking **** like its going to change anything.. and I actually like TUF I am just messing with him where you are bothered by something I posted a few years ago or something.... good work bud

Easy to say when you were the one that fooled posters to thinking you killed yourself then come back and pretend like nothing happened lol 

This is just a chitty messagw board but you tricked good pósters.

• Thanks 3

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Easy to say when you were the one that fooled posters to thinking you killed yourself then come back and pretend like nothing happened lol 

Wait, you give a **** about how he treated other people And what they think of him?

I can say I didnt like his bs and I wont buy a second helping of it. But first **** sakes man, pull your panties up and man the **** up.

It's a stranger on a message board and not relatives or best friends. If you are that easily offended, you should probably pack up and head on over to the sesame street website.

• Like 1

If you bought that Freddie was going to off himself over losing his phone, you're a bigger dipchit than most. He was just being a drama queen. 

Like the guy above said, get on with your life. I gave him crap for the first couple times I saw him post, and I ignored his PMs for a while. But life goes f'in on, man. Should I have animosity forever for a random person on the internet that I'll very likely never see? All because he made a dramatic post (that appeared to obviously be bullchit)?

Also, if you had paid any attention to the SYM thread, you would know Freddie's best friend got killed by Nazis, and his dad died in a house robbery or something, and uhhh... how can I say this gently..... Freddie is full of chit. lol.. So if you knew him as well as you claim, you wouldn't have been so offended by that suicide post.

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, VertFTW said:

this place has good posters?

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, VertFTW said:

ok... and you follow me around just to talk **** to me.. and I never pretended like nothing happened.. all the members that I felt really needed an apology got one.. If you are going to be butt hurt about something that happened what like two years ago to someone you dont even like.. why even waste your time?? I mean come on you made threads about pants sizes.. I dont try to find your posts just to talk **** to you about that

37 minutes ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

ok... and you follow me around just to talk **** to me.. and I never pretended like nothing happened.. all the members that I felt really needed an apology got one.. If you are going to be butt hurt about something that happened what like two years ago to someone you dont even like.. why even waste your time?? I mean come on you made threads about pants sizes.. I dont try to find your posts just to talk **** to you about that

to be fair, verts pant sizes thread was pretty epic, but nothing will ever come close to matching the greatness of a vert thread that asked if we pee standing up or sitting down

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

18 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

to be fair, verts pant sizes thread was pretty epic, but nothing will ever come close to matching the greatness of a vert thread that asked if we pee standing up or sitting down

lol are you serious??? How did I miss that one.. damn it

ya and i think there might have even been one that asked if we pee in the urinal or the stall.

but it could have been someone else who made that one just to try to poke fun of vert. he was on quite the hot streak of threads that week.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

ya and i think there might have even been one that asked if we pee in the urinal or the stall.

but it could have been someone else who made that one just to try to poke fun of vert. he was on quite the hot streak of threads that week.

Yea I remember when he first started posting here he was ****ing hilarious.. Then he started trying to talk **** to me in every other thread I post in and that got old quick

5 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

Tell me who got one?

33 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

@TUF is a good poster 

Your reigning "2012 poster of the year" to be exact

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

I think i've already won this years 'poster of the year' award.. Thanks girls 

you're delusional 

Just now, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

You're Vegan

You're a one note prick who learns a new insult and plays it out inside a week 

2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

You have poor comebacks and also a Vegan... Feel for you son

793389833_ScreenShot2019-09-23at2_13_45PM.thumb.png.aabb36e200c15a9ce48379d5cf9c1c59.png491490383_ScreenShot2019-09-23at2_13_30PM.thumb.png.dc69448e3d2b1b9c00d09b90da477784.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Lol thread took a turn page 2.

It's kind of got a royal rumble feel to it at the moment. Usually there are 2 or 3 posters going at it; we've had a steady stream coming out swinging in this thread. 

Wonder who'll be last man standing. 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It's kind of got a royal rumble feel to it at the moment. Usually there are 2 or 3 posters going at it; we've had a steady stream coming out swinging in this thread. 

Not you, gingerbread man. Pipe down.

• Haha 2

16 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Probably @zaksame

• Like 1

13 hours ago, freddievanhalen3 said:

You're a selfish piece of ѕhit.  Everyone in here knows you're full of ѕhit 99% of the time so I guess the people that thought they were your friends were moronic enough to believe you killed yourself.  

Take a look in the mirror and think about how big of a piece of ѕhit move it is to let your friends think you were dead.  I doubt you're capable of being honest with yourself anyway so maybe don't bother.

Fuсk you.  

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

I WIN

the only thing you'll win is the "kunt of the decade" award

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

OH MY DAYS

How sad is this. This grown female has just gone back and pasted all my previous gold....

WHAT A SAD LOSER

STAY AWAY FROM THE CHILDREN

gold?? are you insane? you're either a grown degenerate man with the mind of a 12-year-old or a grade A troll but you seem to be sincere and you think these are actually good comebacks. which makes me worry about people who actually have to interact with you in person. actually nevermind you're probably a p*ssy who gets trampled on by everyone, forced to watch your girl get f*cked by another man every night knowing you can't please her. thats why you come on here and hurl insults. you try to feel big and get a break from your terrible life

if i looked up the phrases "sad loser" and "stay away from the children" i would probably get another 10 screenshots of you repeating the same thing since you're too low functioning to come up with unique insults. matter of fact after this you're either gonna call me a female, fat, a retard or a combination of the three 

Edited by brunofr418
  • Haha 1

6 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

gold?? are you insane? you're either a grown degenerate man with the mind of a 12-year-old or a grade A troll but you seem to be sincere and you think these are actually good comebacks. which makes me worry about people who actually have to interact with you in person. actually nevermind you're probably a p*ssy who gets trampled on by everyone, forcing to watch your girl get f*cked by another man every night knowing you can't please her. thats why you come on here and hurl insults. you try to feel big and get a break from your terrible life

if i looked up the phrases "sad loser" and "stay away from the children" i would probably get another 10 screenshots of you repeating the same thing since you're too low functioning to come up with unique insults. matter of fact after this you're either gonna call me a female, fat, a retard or a combination of the three 

You write messages, like a deaf dumb retard kid

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

matter of fact after this you're either gonna call me a female, fat, a retard or a combination of the three 

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

deaf dumb retard kid

called it. 

you literally just proved my point 

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Not you, gingerbread man. Pipe down.

I see myself as the special guest referee, so i fully expected to be put through a table at any time. 

Just didn't think it would happen so soon 😣

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

8 minutes ago, BigDaddyDelta said:

Now this is some good ****

What is your favourite?

@sobercuban just actually killed a guy via the internet which wasn't bad. 

I've never even heard of Bruno but he's throwing some heavy hands too. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1
  • Sad 1

" @cashfl0w and ITR look at each other in the middle of the squared circle as if they're going to beat the chit out of each other but notice @Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU laying in the corner bloodied and with a bottle of heinz 57 stuck out his **** after @brunofr418 pied him DEEP. Roids and Cash point at him and being stomping a mudhole in him and hit him with the shatter machine launching his frail body over the top rope like a Bushwacker."

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

29 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

" @cashfl0w and ITR look at each other in the middle of the squared circle as if they're going to beat the chit out of each other but notice @Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU laying in the corner bloodied and with a bottle of heinz 57 stuck out his **** after @brunofr418 pied him DEEP. Roids and Cash point at him and being stomping a mudhole in him and hit him with the shatter machine launching his frail body over the top rope like a Bushwacker."

giphy.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1