Sign in to follow this  
WarWest®

This place is pretty ****ing lame now

Waiting for the next entrant, I take a few seconds to stomp on Freddie's lifeless corpse. Mother****er.

Suddenly the mariachi band hits, and @VertFTW is the next competitor to the ring! It takes him a bit longer than usual due to his tiny legs, but he finally makes it to the ring. He rolls in and within seconds, I grab him by his waist band, and chuck his **** clean into the first row.

WHO. IS. ****ING. NEXT?

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Waiting for the next entrant, I take a few seconds to stomp on Freddie's lifeless corpse. Mother****er.

Suddenly the mariachi band hits, and @VertFTW is the next competitor to the ring! It takes him a bit longer than usual due to his tiny legs, but he finally makes it to the ring. He rolls in and within seconds, I grab him by his waist band, and chuck his **** clean into the first row.

WHO. IS. ****ING. NEXT?

Cutting weight from his legs?

Image result for JR WWE gif

BY GOD THAT'S ZAKSAME'S MUSIC!!!

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

1 hour ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

What is your favourite?

@sobercuban just actually killed a guy via the internet which wasn't bad. 

I've never even heard of Bruno but he's throwing some heavy hands too. 

man come on i’ve been on this forum for like a year now 

• Like 2
  • Haha 3

16 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

man come on i’ve been on this forum for like a year now 

don't worry, took me two years to stand out lolol

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, sobercuban said:

You're a selfish piece of ѕhit.  Everyone in here knows you're full of ѕhit 99% of the time so I guess the people that thought they were your friends were moronic enough to believe you killed yourself.  

Take a look in the mirror and think about how big of a piece of ѕhit move it is to let your friends think you were dead.  I doubt you're capable of being honest with yourself anyway so maybe don't bother.

Fuсk you.  

Image result for suplex off cage gif

• Thanks 1

just finished reading the second half of the 2nd page of this thread

holy shit lol. that escalatored quickly. i thought it was just gonna be between freddie and vert and  wickles and bruno, but now roids is ripping his shirt off and ready  to drop the gloves  and sobercuban comes running in here throwing them hands

this is a slobberknocker J.R.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I usually urinate standing up.

I have urinated a few times whilst horizontal and asleep though.

Once was in a cell, which proved most troublesome. Once on a friends sofa which didn't go down well with his missus and a couple of times in my own bed.  But, you know, it's always nice to buy a new mattress.

• Like 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1

18 hours ago, sobercuban said:

You're a selfish piece of ѕhit.  Everyone in here knows you're full of ѕhit 99% of the time so I guess the people that thought they were your friends were moronic enough to believe you killed yourself.  

Take a look in the mirror and think about how big of a piece of ѕhit move it is to let your friends think you were dead.  I doubt you're capable of being honest with yourself anyway so maybe don't bother.

Fuсk you.  

exactly...instead of @freddievanhalen3 talking about his problem he decides to bow out to the pressure..his page activity says he was luking last night so he decided to ignore your post lol..

He will be back in a few weeks and pretend again nothing happened lol what a dirt bag this guy is.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 6:49 AM, cashfl0w said:

Nah, we all watch fighting now. He's going to have to find companionship elsewhere.

You got into with one guy, and nobody piled on. lol

Roids, Clegg, Mauro and some others have expressed that they don't like vacations either. You're not some type of bullied unicorn, bro.

I like vacations I just don't care to travel long distances.  The night after my birthday the 19th I bodied fools in the Harrah's poker room.  I proceeded to have a ridiculous run at Black Jack.  Then I was completely bodied at the roulette table betting black 5 times in a row for red, red, red, red and green 0.  Every bet was bigger than the previous.  Before I left I made some dollar number bets, a street bet, a square bet and the line for 30/33 caught my eye.  I wish I had put 10 on it but only did $5 and 30 hit so I got $85 back after losing a little over $200 of house money.

In short I'm a degenerate gambler that really enjoys Cherokee, NC.  I don't even know why I got a hotel room.  The natural high of winning I can never sleep.  I thought sports gambling was up but they said it launches in late fall and it will include the fight game.  Very soon Sober and I can roll up there and rob these motherf*ckers for some extra scrilla.  It's gonna be HUGE.

• Like 1

On 9/15/2019 at 2:06 PM, WarWest® said:

Jesus, you're still alive?? That's amazin'

Alive and well, mostly sober even.  I don't have a busted wife or an inbred child either.  So there's that.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Says the human herpes of the forum, who can't quit this place to save his life. lol

Trying to tell us something about yourself?

On 10/12/2019 at 9:26 AM, cashfl0w said:

Says the human herpes of the forum, who can't quit this place to save his life. lol

Trying to tell us something about yourself?

Are you mad

Bro? 

• Like 2

In the spirit of this thread i.e. saying stupid chit below that's lame. 

At first this thread was like...

cT3kwG.gif

but now this is a spiderman @ss thread

22976296-288-k230313.jpg

@ss making the fora great again.

ae6PrGm_460s.jpg

source.gif

One fart post of stupid $hit below or one giant leap for @ss kind?

Mother+earth+flattrigger+mentionlist+smo

3fa.jpg_large

1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

P4P best looking in the UFC right now has to be between Macedo, Viana or Ostovich.

Image result for rachael ostovich

I'd school that Hawaiian, another verbal submission incoming from Rachael -