Sign in to follow this  
OzStraya

CliMaTe CRisiS

1967: Dire Famine Forecast By 1975
1969: Everyone Will Disappear In a Cloud Of Blue Steam By 1989 (1969)
1970: Ice Age By 2000
1970: America Subject to Water Rationing By 1974 and Food Rationing By 1980
1971: New Ice Age Coming By 2020 or 2030
1972: New Ice Age By 2070
1974: Space Satellites Show New Ice Age Coming Fast
1974: Another Ice Age?
1974: Ozone Depletion a ‘Great Peril to Life
1976: Scientific Consensus Planet Cooling, Famines imminent
1980: Acid Rain Kills Life In Lakes
1978: No End in Sight to 30-Year Cooling Trend
1988: Regional Droughts (that never happened) in 1990s
1988: Temperatures in DC Will Hit Record Highs
1988: Maldive Islands will Be Underwater by 2018 (they’re not)
1989: Rising Sea Levels will Obliterate Nations if Nothing Done by 2000
1989: New York City’s West Side Highway Underwater by 2019 (it’s not)
2000: Children Won’t Know what Snow Is
2002: Famine In 10 Years If We Don’t Give Up Eating Fish, Meat, and Dairy
2004: Britain will Be Siberia by 2024
2008: Arctic will Be Ice Free by 2018
2008: Climate Genius Al Gore Predicts Ice-Free Arctic by 2013
2009: Climate Genius Prince Charles Says we Have 96 Months to Save World
2009: UK Prime Minister Says 50 Days to ‘Save The Planet From Catastrophe’
2009: Climate Genius Al Gore Moves 2013 Prediction of Ice-Free Arctic to 2014
2013: Arctic Ice-Free by 2015
2014: Only 500 Days Before ‘Climate Chaos’
1968: Overpopulation Will Spread Worldwide
1970: World Will Use Up All its Natural Resources
1966: Oil Gone in Ten Years
1972: Oil Depleted in 20 Years
1977: Department of Energy Says Oil will Peak in 90s
1980: Peak Oil In 2000
1996: Peak Oil in 2020
2002: Peak Oil in 2010
2006: Super Hurricanes!
2005 : Manhattan Underwater by 2015
1970: Urban Citizens Will Require Gas Masks by 1985
1970: Nitrogen buildup Will Make All Land Unusable
1970: Decaying Pollution Will Kill all the Fish
1970s: Killer Bees!

Discuss thx

FB_IMG_1569356634782.jpg

• Haha 8

We need to rally around and unite against the real enemy, cows and their ozone depleting cow farts. wheel talk

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

35 minutes ago, TUF said:

We need to rally around and unite against the real enemy, cows and their ozone depleting cow farts. wheel talk

38 minutes ago, TUF said:

Don't kill bison though we need more of them.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, TUF said:

I will help eliminate the threat, one steal, one rack of ribs, and one burger at a time!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

That hamburger steak was delicious. 

2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

Tanka bars are amazin'. 

• Like 1

Finally a good thread Oz

Now on a serious note the cow farts have got to stop now!! AOC told us we would all die in 12 years unless they stop passing gas at will!

ngc in the 90's...

between 2030 and 2035 we all die due to an asteroid impact fo sho! 

ngc in the 90's...

due to our consuming we need 4 to 6 earths by 2050 to fulfill our needs 

we ded

Edited by Fred_Flink_Stoned

lol you guys seriously think that China and India dumping all their trash into the ocean will/is not a big deal eventually have consecuences? Personally not sure about global warming but am sure this is a common sense topic.

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol you guys seriously think that China and India dumping all their trash into the ocean will/is not a big deal eventually have consecuences? Personally not sure about global warming but am sure this is a common sense topic.

Most of the damage was done by Europe and North America in the 50s to 80s.  China and India are just a bit late to the party. 

Personally i think the planet will turn out to be a lot more resilient than we think, but that shouldn't stop people from making common sense choices to reduce our own impact. 

Lol, i told a Swedish colleague today that Americans find Greta to be a bit of a brat and i thought she was going to burst into tears. 

• Haha 3

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Related image

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Yeah except the autistic misfit never mentioned China. 

• Like 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Yeah except the autistic misfit never mentioned China. 

yeah that was retarded but I blame her backers who were telling her what to say and do.

• Thanks 1

Just now, VertFTW said:

greta-thunberg-trump.gif

Vert: trump

Anti Global warming h0mos: greta

lol

Related image

Climate change is a real thing. Its been happening for billions of years. 

I personally dont care what happens because I'll be dead so whatever. 

• Like 1

Just now, VertFTW said:

yeah that was retarded but I blame her backers who were telling her what to say and do.

At least you recognize that she's a puppet. Kudos m8

• Like 2

5 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Most of the damage was done by Europe and North America in the 50s to 80s.  China and India are just a bit late to the party. 

Personally i think the planet will turn out to be a lot more resilient than we think, but that shouldn't stop people from making common sense choices to reduce our own impact. 

Lol, i told a Swedish colleague today that Americans find Greta to be a bit of a brat and i thought she was going to burst into tears. 

most of that damage was pumping CO2 into the air...can be easily corrected with mass push for forestation....plus % of humans on the planet was waaaaay less than today.

CHina and India and pumping trash into the oceans plus eating up resources.

5 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

At least you recognize that she's a puppet. Kudos m8

yeah not sure a inbred kid is a good fit for leading......I guess shes better than some hollywood celeb though.

• Haha 2

Lol, most of you nerds hadn't had your first kiss by the time you were 16 and you're taking the piss out of some poor girl who has basically told most of the world leaders they're a bunch of twats.

The general thinking among the more cynical Swedes is that Greta's mother (who used to work in PR) has probably found some way to monetize her fame. I think she started all this stuff as just a one person protest and it's snowballed.

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

11 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol, most of you nerds hadn't had your first kiss by the time you were 16 and you're taking the piss out of some poor girl who has basically told most of the world leaders they're a bunch of twats.

The general thinking among the more cynical Swedes is that Greta's mother (who used to work in PR) has probably found some way to monetize her fame. I think she started all this stuff as just a one person protest and it's snowballed.

16 yr old:  I've been instructed to be very angry and hate-filled, and I want the govt to forcibly take more of your money and forcibly restrict the way you live...b/c if not the earth will LITERALLY end in 12 years.

Soulless Ginger:  M8s, no big deal, she's just telling pols to piss off.

SVT:  Suck my USA

• Haha 1

Just now, SVTContour98 said:

16 yr old:  I've been instructed to be very angry and hate-filled, and I want the govt to forcibly take more of your money and forcibly restrict the way you live...b/c if not the earth will LITERALLY end in 12 years.

Lol, not everything is about tax or government control you daft libertarian.

Please be more courteous to your Swedish visitor.

Joking aside, the angry and hate-filled bit is what makes me think she's  much more "stage-managed" now; if you watch previous addresses, she's much more composed and emotionless....much more Swedish basically. Her `speech' was very suspicious.

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Joking aside, the angry and hate-filled bit is what makes me think she's  much more "stage-managed" now; if you watch previous addresses, she's much more composed and emotionless....much more Swedish basically. Her `speech' was very suspicious.

She's a puppet. Soros and Gates backed. Also an antifa. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

lol I remember when SVT was telling us he wanted to get rid of the gov to establish amish settlements in place of...lol......good times.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

bingo......there is no doubt she has a bit of stage presence so she will go far but for sure she is being coached by folks in the background.

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

It may not "BE" about that but the realized outcome to her ranting would "BE" that...your failure to see this would be unnerving.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol I remember when SVT was telling us he wanted to get rid of the gov to establish amish settlements in place of...lol......good times.

I'd love to see my posts that confirm I want to replace g0vt with amish settlements...that would be good times indeed.

31 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

I'd love to see my posts that confirm I want to replace g0vt with amish settlements...that would be good times indeed.

Its in the politics thread...not sure I want to go back and find it but im 100% positive you said this....im sure others remember this argument we were having.

• Haha 1

59 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

i've already resolved this in the politics thread...yes, it's confirmed without question...you are a complete idiot.

you are basically proving my point lol thanks

If you guys cant see that the human race will basically destroy all natural resources, other living animals and fill the ocean with trash and fook everything up I dont know what to tell you guys....Its a mathematical certanty that this will happen....if you guys dont care then you are part of the problem. Not sure about "global warming" but the human race is a virus that mother nature will need to exterminate or it will go.

2 hours ago, SVTContour98 said:

It may not "BE" about that but the realized outcome to her ranting would "BE" that...your failure to see this would be unnerving.

I've driven you to both capitals and quotation marks...i feel I've pushed you too far and for that i apologise. I just find the whole thing amusing though tbh... and you and i both know that the dudes at the UN are not the real sovereign rulers of this earth so it's not something that causes me concern. 

• Thanks 1

12 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I've driven you to both capitals and quotation marks...i feel I've pushed you too far and for that i apologise. I just find the whole thing amusing though tbh... and you and i both know that the dudes at the UN are not the real sovereign rulers of this earth so it's not something that causes me concern. 

i was driven to CAPS in my first post...adding QUOTES seemed necessary  the second time around..then again, i'm used to dealing with VERT, so I probably jumped the gun...apologies  😎

Edited by SVTContour98
  • Haha 2

44 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

If you guys cant see that the human race will basically destroy all natural resources, other living animals and fill the ocean with trash and fook everything up I dont know what to tell you guys....Its a mathematical certanty that this will happen....if you guys dont care then you are part of the problem. Not sure about "global warming" but the human race is a virus that mother nature will need to exterminate or it will go.

Oh dear god another one of these human hating mouth breathers...

So what's your solution vert? Would the universe be better off just eliminating human life altogether so that a few trees can stay upright a bit longer?

****ing idiot

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3

15 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Oh dear god another one of these human hating mouth breathers...

So what's your solution vert? Would the universe be better off just eliminating human life altogether so that a few trees can stay upright a bit longer?

****ing idiot

Yes lol I think so.....its a mathematical certanty that humans will eat up all resources and fook the planet up eventually so yeah.

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Yes lol I think so.....its a mathematical certanty that humans will eat up all resources and fook the planet up eventually so yeah.

The planets not going to go anywhere. And even if we did "fook" it up, it will regrow itself over time. We weren't the first living species here, we wont be the last. 

• Like 3

The Hummingbird 🐦 (@SaysHummingbird) twitteó a las 5:56 p. m. on mar., sep 24, 2019:
Greta Thunberg has been nominated for the Nobel Peace Prize 👏👏👏 https://t.co/lNlYktP4qu
(https://twitter.com/SaysHummingbird/status/1176631638580707328?s=09)

lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 9/24/2019 at 5:17 PM, OzStraya said:

Mmm, bison sirloin very tasty.  A bit dense, because it doesn't have the fat marbaling beef does, but it's not gamy like venison or elk.  Had it at a vacation dinner wth the Mrs., Jenny Lake Lodge, Grand Teton NP.