Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Is Costa ready to rock?

I feel it. Brittle Knuckles just stubbed his toe, and he's about to drop out of this fight next weekend.

Hopefully Costa is ready to step in and snap this Nigerian twig in half.

Say stupid chit below.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, brunofr418 said:

Izzy wouldn't brawl with Costa. he'd pick his shots and point fight to a decision 

The guy who was getting hit by some Italian dude, and got dropped by Gastelum would not make it to decision against Costa. He would die.

• Like 3

28 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

The guy who was getting hit by some Italian dude, and got dropped by Gastelum would not make it to decision against Costa. He would die.

I have a feeling Israel will pull a Derandom and duck Paulo

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I feel it. Brittle Knuckles just stubbed his toe, and he's about to drop out of this fight next weekend.

Hopefully Costa is ready to step in and snap this Nigerian twig in half.

Say stupid chit below.

Remember when you tought Pig Rig would beat Costa back in the day? lol...

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

Remember when you tought Pig Rig would beat Costa back in the day? lol...

Remember when you thought Romero's bum **** was going to beat Costa like last ****ing week? lol...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Remember when you thought Romero's bum **** was going to beat Costa like last ****ing week? lol...

Why did you think Pig rig was better back then to beat Costa?

Care to explain yourself @cashfl0w 🤨

On 8/8/2017 at 3:48 PM, cashfl0w said:

Gotta believe Hendricks gets back on track against this overhyped goof.

Edited by VertFTW

28 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

**** off vert

Had to point out the glaring incongruency there but anyways this thread is pointless since Paulo has already said he wont take a short notice fight even if its for the title.

3 hours ago, PATSTER said:

**** off vert

You know he's thirsty for attention when he comes back an hour later with the same routine.

• Like 1

Costa just another big guy who hits hard but gets tired, guys like that even if they get to be champ wont last long, ngannou is another. They can get that ko punch but also get ruined by a smaller more well rounded fighter. Romero is probably the only big guy whos different, hes a freak athlete. Yeah costa got the decision against yoel but I think romero got robbed...just like he did when duckping hid from him & denied him the title shot 😂

• Thanks 1

11 minutes ago, agtx said:

Costa just another big guy who hits hard but gets tired, guys like that even if they get to be champ wont last long, ngannou is another. They can get that ko punch but also get ruined by a smaller more well rounded fighter. Romero is probably the only big guy whos different, hes a freak athlete. Yeah costa got the decision against yoel but I think romero got robbed...just like he did when duckping hid from him & denied him the title shot 😂

It was far from a robbery. Romero didn't by any means clearly win two rounds. It was a close fight, but I'm guessing you didn't watch and probably haven't seen many of his fights considering ONE has gone to the third round. lol.. You really have no frame of reference to try to say he gets tired. You just spewed some chit you made up. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, agtx said:

Lol. Even in retirement Bisping rustles jimmies.

Legend.

• Like 2

Robert just completed his title reign without ever defeating a UFC champion or defending the belt. And it took 2.5 years. @Bubba_Sparks

Costa coming for the strap with King Triple C in his corner.

Edited by PATSTER
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Robert just completed his title reign without ever defeating a UFC champion or defending the belt. And it took 2.5 years. @Bubba_Sparks

Costa coming for the strap with King Triple C in his corner.

I'm gonna be in Costas corner too

• Like 3