Maki Pitolo vs. Callan Potter
Jamie Mullarkey vs. Brad Riddell
Megan Anderson vs. Zarah Fairn Dos Santos

Early Preliminary Card (6:45a ET)

nGGp2fw.jpg        2bdyuSJ.png

Nadia Kassem vs. Ji Yeon Kim
Bruno Silva vs. Khalid Taha

38 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I heard on a pod there's going to be over 100K people at the stadium ?

Considering the venue capacity is only 56,347 according to Wikipedia, I'm going to say that's probably false.

Adding floor seats will up that number, but it's not going to double it. Taylor Swift & Coldplay apparently both did 63,000, which is the highest single event numbers that are listed on the Wikipedia page.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I say this a lot lately with the UFC, but this is a very bad card. Jesus..

The main event is really good and made me think about ordering this one but then I saw the full card when I was putting this together and decided I have better things to spend my money on.

13 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Considering the venue capacity is only 56,347 according to Wikipedia, I'm going to say that's probably false.

Adding floor seats will up that number, but it's not going to double it. Taylor Swift & Coldplay apparently both did 63,000, which is the highest single event numbers that are listed on the Wikipedia page.

They have a huge outside area that may be cordoned off and allow public into which will have screens so including that part into the 'arena' totals may crack 100k.. 

That said there are still heaps of tickets available and the cheapest are under $50, which is the cheapest I've seen official tickets go for in all of the events that have been here.  They are also on sale sites for 4+ apparently so they're doing their best to sell the place out.  

I've got reasonable seats but won't head in until the main card starts because I can't handle an empty stadium of people doing the world's worst interpretation of "whooooooo" every five seconds 

24 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

They have a huge outside area that may be cordoned off and allow public into which will have screens so including that part into the 'arena' totals may crack 100k.. 

That said there are still heaps of tickets available and the cheapest are under $50, which is the cheapest I've seen official tickets go for in all of the events that have been here.  They are also on sale sites for 4+ apparently so they're doing their best to sell the place out.  

I've got reasonable seats but won't head in until the main card starts because I can't handle an empty stadium of people doing the world's worst interpretation of "whooooooo" every five seconds 

You paid top dollar for five fights, three of them featuring people that not a single MMA fan on the planet could pick out of a crowd? Brutal.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You paid top dollar for five fights, three of them featuring people that not a single MMA fan on the planet could pick out of a crowd? Brutal.

Lol not my first rodeo!  I got seats through my friend who's head of ringside security. Got the flights on Qantas points and staying at my friends place.  I ain't paying top dollar for chit! I've got a wedding in 8 fooking weeks!  

• Sad 2

On 10/3/2019 at 6:04 AM, OzStraya said:

Lol not my first rodeo!  I got seats through my friend who's head of ringside security. Got the flights on Qantas points and staying at my friends place.  I ain't paying top dollar for chit! I've got a wedding in 8 fooking weeks!  

You know I'm not buying this chit. Who do you think I am, son?

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You know I'm not buying this chit. Who do you think I am, son?

Which part?  I'm not ringside,  I've got floor seats but my mate hooked me up.  I have Qantas points because I travel a lot and make a chit load of purchases for work I get reimbursed for,  plus it's like $150 each way.  I know about 80 people that live in Melbourne,  and some of them like UFC and have spare rooms,  and my wedding is on November 22nd 

• Sad 1

5 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@OzStraya is holding a private one - likely to be the best one in town. PM him for further details.

Lol I definitely am not hosting one I'm flying back on the red-eye Monday morning :(

• Sad 2

5 hours ago, Bezerker101 said:

If I'd known Red Dela Cruz was on the card, .. I might be sittin' front-row

image.png.420f1e01220ae47606292177b7addc17.png

I don't care if she's going to give you a five hour bl0wjob, it's not worth sitting through all these trash fights.

it's almost 9pm Saturday in Melbourne - 6:45 am to 8 pm between earlies and prelims

image.png.fd98bcf918aa8c99a9035b90eaa40204.png

image.png.cc7be3a74cd055f1fcd469de5c1e94af.png

just shot this now -

image.png.bc958a6cfd660b34e3be3e9114794d48.png

when does the event start ?

image.png.83ddb8019481286b2e3033c8ef54258e.png

image.png.204e6bd69a042f51de76afd977580c0f.png

image.png

Edited by Bezerker101

made a bet with my friend, if tai wins ima do a shoey at the same time as him. i’ll post the video here 

• Like 1

One of the worst cards I have ever seen, great main event and a decent co main, but other than that its Prelim fighters, ill record it and watch it in the morning

Holy ****, I tried to watch the weigh-ins and even those are ****ing awful. The stupid **** at the scale acts like she's never seen this type of scale before in her life, nobody seems aware if they're on weight or not, it's a cluster**** that's about twenty minutes too long. 

This card makes Thackerville, Oklahoma Bellator cards look like blockbuster events.

• Thanks 1

Just now, OmoGOAT said:

Robbery Duckles is gonna knock out this lanky patster skinned can 

when does the early prelims start ?

2 minutes ago, StanleyTheBricklayer said:

More trash cards please, if every fight is like that LOL

That was sick... amazed Mullarkey survived