Sign in to follow this  
Weidman_The_God

Israel will completely pick Whittaker apart with ease

This has to be one of the easier title fights to call in quite some time. 

Israel is absolutely miles upon miles ahead of Robert in the striking department. Expect Whittaker to employ a very heavy offensive wrestling strategy Saturday night. 

But alas it will not work. Israel will take his time, pick his shots and eventually dispatch Whittaker by tko somewhere in the 3rd round. 

Oz when you read this, you know what time it is. 

1 month Av + username bet. Lets go.

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, Weidman_The_God said:

This has to be one of the easier title fights to call in quite some time. 

Israel is absolutely miles upon miles ahead of Robert in the striking department. Expect Whittaker to employ a very heavy offensive wrestling strategy Saturday night. 

But alas it will not work. Israel will take his time, pick his shots and eventually dispatch Whittaker by tko somewhere in the 3rd round. 

Oz when you read this, you know what time it is. 

1 month Av + username bet. Lets go.

I'd happily make this bet last a year, but.... 

23 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

every time that you make these kind of threads, the opposite happens. and then you welch.

So,  no.  You retard. 

Edited by OzStraya
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Adesanya has gotten the McGregor and Till treatment. He's been given fighters that he matches up with well. Adesanya had problems with a bloated 170 lber that can't stay away from taco bell. Whittaker will win.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, -idyb- said:

every time that you make these kind of threads, the opposite happens. and then you welch.

This seems to be your favorite line.

Now remind me which time I welched on an avatar bet again ?

I'll wait. 

59 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

Adesanya has gotten the McGregor and Till treatment. He's been given fighters that he matches up with well. Adesanya had problems with a bloated 170 lber that can't stay away from taco bell. Whittaker will win.

Why do you people pretend like Kelvin sucks? Hes literally cracked every man hes ever faced at 185 since moving up. Dude is elite with heavy heavy hands 

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, OzStraya said:

I'd happily make this bet last a year, but.... 

So,  no.  You retard. 

Same question to you. 

Name ONE time I have ever welched on an avatar bet here.

I know you won't be able to. You are just scared stiff to take it cause you know for a FACT that boy Whittaker is going to get KTFO again on Saturday without ever getting a single title defense lmao

• Haha 1

Question, retard. 

Can you Give me your breakdown of how a Criedcan vs Izzy fight would go down?

Edited by OzStraya
  • Confused 1

There you go, bringing up Weidman into yet another thread with nothing to do about him.

But hey anything to avoid discussing the realization your Aussie hero gets destroyed Saturday night right?

Thread has backfire written all over it. 

I could see Izzy winning because he's so technical & moves like a fkn snake so i could see him setting up Rob & sniping him....but after seeing what Gastelum did to Izzy i can't help but think Bobby Knuckles drops him at some point before that happens & goes full turbo finish with savage GnP. 

Rob will probably get injured AfknGAIN. Glass bodied champion. 

Lord Costa is gonna kill Glass Bobby when he gets his shot. 

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, StompGrind said:

Thread has backfire written all over it. 

I could see Izzy winning because he's so technical & moves like a fkn snake so i could see him setting up Rob & sniping him....but after seeing what Gastelum did to Izzy i can't help but think Bobby Knuckles drops him at some point before that happens & goes full turbo finish with savage GnP. 

Rob will probably get injured AfknGAIN. Glass bodied champion. 

Lord Costa is gonna kill Glass Bobby when he gets his shot. 

How is that performance a detriment to Israel? He was able to overcome adversity and completely destroy Kelvin in the 5th

Do you not think Kelvin would drop Whittaker as well???

• Haha 1

20 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

How is that performance a detriment to Israel? He was able to overcome adversity and completely destroy Kelvin in the 5th

Rob was 1.40 vs Kelvin for a reason.  

33 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

There you go, bringing up Weidman into yet another thread with nothing to do about him.

But hey anything to avoid discussing the realization your Aussie hero gets destroyed Saturday night right?

Well,  theres a reason. You're full of biased hot takes.  I'd like to see how you'd see a fight between Izzy and Christine, to help tear your retarded take on this thread up. :) try and keep up

52 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

It's not a detriment really it just showed me he has a hole in his game & can get hit and wobbled by sneaky off timing strikers that can take a shot & close distance very fast. 

I saw shades of that hole in the Anderson fight as well but Andy wasn't successful with distance & closing the gap sudden enough. He's vulnerable to sneaky lull swarm punchers because his style is all about evasion & being deceptive but he can get caught if he gets out snake charmed, blasted & swarmed. 

Rob is the better version of that sneaky off beat guy that can close fast even more than Kelvin & Rob can take a shot too plus he's a better kicker than Kelvin with a champion gas tank. 

I can definitely see Izzy shocking the world in spectacular fashion but i really think Rob is gonna give him big problems and may even finish him. 

As far as Kelvin dropping Rob. Yeah he could do it but i doubt he'd land hard enough before rob gets him & i think Rob has a better chin than Izzy. Rob would probably put Kelvin away by the third imo. They're both tricky aggression swarmer types not counter fighters & rob is better at it than Kelvin. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 3

Two victims in Costa's storyline. Irrelevant.

Wake me when Costa gets his opportunity to baptize one of these idiots.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

This seems to be your favorite line.

Now remind me which time I welched on an avatar bet again ?

I'll wait. 

i would have a much easier time listing off the bets that you didn't welch out on

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

and who's to say that this fight is even going to happen? we've still got 43 hours before its all scheduled to go down anyways. whittaker still has plenty of time to pull out

Edited by -idyb-

22 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol just noticed will be filing grevance with @Los_Polo_Hermano

As forum lawyer, i deal with all such grevances.

As a general rule, all such cases are automatically rejected if people can't even spell the word "grievance".

• Like 5
  • Haha 4

16 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

As a general rule, all such cases are automatically rejected if people can't even spell the word "grievance".

I just read the fine print on this post. Does a misspelled "grevance" void your own post? and now mine for referencing it?

Hypothetically if while filing the motion on behalf of the defendant and you didn't capitalize every letter of the user's name could a motion be filed to dismiss the case based of the fact that you didn't correctly under fora law use their corporate fully capitalized legal entity name? Would that technicality apply outside of UFC section or only here or perhaps not at all? 

Sneaky fkn lawyers. 

:P

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

WtC(unt) is welching as we speak. Stil no tongue punching idyb's fart box sig. Fcking can.

its not Weidman_The_Dishonorable's fault brah. he had the sig up for about a day but it just seemed to have fallen off.  But he's always been a man of integgerty. even after he tried to weasel his way out of the bet by editing his post to change his pick to khabib the day after the fight. 

WTD doesnt play dirty, so so i'm gonna have to give him the benefit of the doubt. its probably just a forum error.

Edited by -idyb-

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

without having a top 20 university education with honors you wouldnt understand this, but vert was simply just speaking old french.

https://en.wiktionary.org/wiki/grevance

grevance

Etymology

grever +‎ -ance.

Noun

grevance f (oblique plural grevances, nominative singular grevance, nominative plural grevances)

1. chagrin; disappointment
  2. pain; suffering
  3. complaint; lament; grievance

0400352.gif

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

38 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

its not Weidman_The_Dishonorable's fault brah. he had the sig up for about a day but it just seemed to have fallen off.  But he's always been a man of integgerty. even after he tried to weasel his way out of the bet by editing his post to change his pick to khabib the day after the fight. 

WTD doesnt play dirty, so so i'm gonna have to give him the benefit of the doubt. its probably just a forum error.

You need to be educated IDYB.

Just because he welched and didnt drink the piss, or tried to edit his picks after the fact, or hold his signature like he is supposed to. He is not asking you to tell him about all his welching, just when he has belched an AV bet.

Ignore everything else except the little bets he hasent welched on.

45 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

You need to be educated IDYB.

Just because he welched and didnt drink the piss, or tried to edit his picks after the fact, or hold his signature like he is supposed to. He is not asking you to tell him about all his welching, just when he has belched an AV bet.

Ignore everything else except the little bets he hasent welched on.

i was educated enough to pick khabib the great.  thats why im not representing muslim pride and tongue punching my own fart box,  but lol which ones were those?

and what would you consider the bovada odds on whether or not he welches if someone takes him up on this one?  

come on m8. weidman_the_dishonorable is my bro but you know and i know that he aint gonna come through on his end over any bet he loses, no matter how petty it is.  thats just his forum schtick at this point and you gotta respect it

but tbh honest, i dont make bets involving consumption of bodily wastes because thats right up there with eating vegetables on the list of disgusting things that idyb would never do,   but if i did decide to take one of those up and my boy lost, i likely would have done everything in my power to welch my way out of it with no shame too. or at least just drank some apple juice on cam instead or something

Edited by -idyb-

izzy was gonna win but you had to make this thread. 

whittaker gonna take it now 

Edited by brunofr418

Adysanya gonna have his moments but at some point Whittaker is gonna connect clean and drop heavy heavy bombs on him.

The ref had better look lively and be up on his toes because it's gonna be ****ing savage when it comes

Adesanya better win, just so we can stop being subjected to two year training camps every time Brittle Knuckles takes a fight.

In all his interviews this week israel has just been talking 6 fights in the future, how he will clean out the division & move up to dethrone Jon Jones. Its one thing to have confidence in yourself but looking past the guy whos in front of you is silly, I dont believe the hype with this guy & I think Whittaker will hit harder & better than him, is a better fighter & doesnt look past his next opponent.

• Thanks 1

On 10/3/2019 at 10:14 PM, StompGrind said:

It's not a detriment really it just showed me he has a hole in his game & can get hit and wobbled by sneaky off timing strikers that can take a shot & close distance very fast. 

I saw shades of that hole in the Anderson fight as well but Andy wasn't successful with distance & closing the gap sudden enough. He's vulnerable to sneaky lull swarm punchers because his style is all about evasion & being deceptive but he can get caught if he gets out snake charmed, blasted & swarmed. 

Rob is the better version of that sneaky off beat guy that can close fast even more than Kelvin & Rob can take a shot too plus he's a better kicker than Kelvin with a champion gas tank. 

I can definitely see Izzy shocking the world in spectacular fashion but i really think Rob is gonna give him big problems and may even finish him. 

As far as Kelvin dropping Rob. Yeah he could do it but i doubt he'd land hard enough before rob gets him & i think Rob has a better chin than Izzy. Rob would probably put Kelvin away by the third imo. They're both tricky aggression swarmer types not counter fighters & rob is better at it than Kelvin. 

The thing you are forgetting is that Kelvin has a significant speed and power advantage over Whittaker. 

All of the problems that were presented during the Izzy/Kelvin will be irrelevant now because Robert does not possess those same tools or threats.

Also factor in that Whittaker hasn't fought in like 5 years, coming off multiple injuries and a surgery, lost 10 years off his life last fight, meanwhile izzy has been active and getting significantly better with each fight.

Sorry but the writing is all over the wall here. Israel is winning a world title tonight and that's just a fact.

On 10/4/2019 at 2:46 AM, -idyb- said:

i would have a much easier time listing off the bets that you didn't welch out on

Why not just admit you can't name a single one? Obviously if you could that would be such an easy task.

For all you simpleton trolls here who don't know anything about fights or betting here take a listen for your own sake. 

@35 minutes 

You're welcome. 

2 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Why not just admit you can't name a single one? Obviously if you could that would be such an easy task.

On 10/3/2019 at 11:46 PM, -idyb- said:

On 10/3/2019 at 11:46 PM, -idyb- said:

1 minute ago, Weidman_The_God said:

Yet you can't even name one....

LMFAO!!!

i know!!

• Haha 1

3 hours ago, Weidman_The_God said:

The thing you are forgetting is that Kelvin has a significant speed and power advantage over Whittaker. 

All of the problems that were presented during the Izzy/Kelvin will be irrelevant now because Robert does not possess those same tools or threats.

Also factor in that Whittaker hasn't fought in like 5 years, coming off multiple injuries and a surgery, lost 10 years off his life last fight, meanwhile izzy has been active and getting significantly better with each fight.

Sorry but the writing is all over the wall here. Israel is winning a world title tonight and that's just a fact.

Speed & power doesn't matter that much if you can't land that frequently nor capitalize when you do then end up getting lit up yourself as you fade. That's Kevlin's hole. 

Rob is a longer striker with quick smooth combinations more than Kelvin ( although Kelvin does close faster ) & likely going to land more than Kelvin did i think and i also think he's the better finisher when he has someone hurt.  

The ring rust situation could be a real factor which is one of the reasons why i said i won't be surprised if Izzy shocks the world. First few rds if it last that long are gonna be tricky but if it does i see Rob pulling ahead figuring Izzy out and taking over.

Either way i think you're very mistaken Izzy is just going to walk all over Rob. That could happen we'll see though. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, StompGrind said:

Speed & power doesn't matter that much if you can't land that frequently nor capitalize when you do then end up getting lit up yourself as you fade. That's Kevlin's hole. 

Rob is a longer striker with quick smooth combinations more than Kelvin ( although Kelvin does close faster ) & likely going to land more than Kelvin did i think and i also think he's the better finisher when he has someone hurt.  

The ring rust situation could be a real factor which is one of the reasons why i said i won't be surprised if Izzy shocks the world. First few rds if it last that long are gonna be tricky but if it does i see Rob pulling ahead figuring Izzy out and taking over.

Either way i think you're very mistaken Izzy is just going to walk all over Rob. That could happen we'll see though. 

Rob will have a couple moments but overall I do think Izzy will make it look easy. 

That being said I do appreciate the fair in depth analysis you gave, putting in much more effort into a discussion than the rest of these forum trolls. Thank you for that.

• Thanks 2

All joking aside it really is ****ing pathetic how lame this forum has become. 

A massive world title fight tonight and not a single person wants to spice things up with an avatar bet. 

Not even OzCan is willing to back his favorite fighter due to cold hard fear.

****ing disgusting how low this forum has fallen from grace if you ask me

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

bro youre in no position to make avatar bets right now. youve still got over a month you have to be praising allah for. and you should also be tongue punching my fart box as we speak.

i would take you up on this if it wasnt for the fact that youre like the most notorious welcher on the forum and idyb is a man of integgerty and doesnt take up any kind of bets with those who are guaranteed to welch out. 

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, Weidman_The_God said:

All joking aside it really is ****ing pathetic how lame this forum has become. 

A massive world title fight tonight and not a single person wants to spice things up with an avatar bet. 

Not even OzCan is willing to back his favorite fighter due to cold hard fear.

****ing disgusting how low this forum has fallen from grace if you ask me

This is a valid point. 

I will accept the bet. I've got duckles. No Islamic nonsense if i lose though please. 

War Duckles!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

bro youre in no position to make avatar bets right now. youve still got over a month you have to be praising allah for. and you should also be tongue punching my fart box as we speak.

i would take you up on this if it wasnt for the fact that youre like the most notorious welcher on the forum and idyb is a man of integgerty and doesnt take up any kind of bets with those who are guaranteed to welch out. 

Lets be honest now shall we?

You're not taking **** here because you are a scared little **** and just an overall god awful poster. 

I have never welched an avatar bet in my life but keep clinging to that made up excuse since thats your way of coping with the cold hard reality that you're nothing but a scared little broke ****ing bum who has nothing better to do on q a Saturday night than troll ufc forums and force yourself into having wet fantasy dreams about rubbing vaseline all over the big fat steroid gut of gsp.

Now pipe down and let the adults talk from here on. 

****ing clown

• Haha 1