Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

Cain Velasquez signs multiyear deal with WWE, leaving UFC

59 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Wait, Cain has been tested the last 10 years where his brittle body gave out on him?

He double legged and had Brock covering up for dear life from the ground and pound assault.  Cain finna lift another title off that bum.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He double legged and had Brock covering up for dear life from the ground and pound assault.  Cain finna lift another title off that bum.

Not a chance in hell. lol

• Like 1

The appearance didn't bother me as much as it seemed to bother everybody else. It was pretty clear after the Rey Mysterio incident on Raw that they had something in store, and I had seen the articles about Cain getting offers. I certainly didn't believe they were going to have Rey Mysterio attack Brock to settle the score at the end of their Fox Smackdown debut. lol

The rustle will be ongoing now that Brock demolished Kofi and will likely be holding the title en route to a Cain faceoff at Survivor Series, which Brock obviously wins. They're not letting some inexperienced gump from AAA win the strap any time soon.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

The appearance didn't bother me as much as it seemed to bother everybody else. It was pretty clear after the Rey Mysterio incident on Raw that they had something in store, and I had seen the articles about Cain getting offers. I certainly didn't believe they were going to have Rey Mysterio attack Brock to settle the score at the end of their Fox Smackdown debut. lol

The rustle will be ongoing now that Brock demolished Kofi and will likely be holding the title en route to a Cain faceoff at Survivor Series, which Brock obviously wins. They're not letting some inexperienced gump from AAA win the strap any time soon.

They handed it to Rousey

1 minute ago, America said:

They handed it to Rousey

And she fought Alexa Bliss or whatever dipchit had the belt, not the number one star in the entire company. Huge MASSIVE difference between the two.

Just now, cashfl0w said:

And she fought Alexa Bliss or whatever dipchit had the belt, not the number one star in the entire company. Huge MASSIVE difference between the two.

Brock is still the top star in wrestling? Damn. You'd think they would have replaced him as that years ago.

Just now, America said:

Brock is still the top star in wrestling? Damn. You'd think they would have replaced him as that years ago.

Brock is still the number one star in MMA too. Don't get it confused because the Irish criminal sells more PPVs. The UFC would trade Conor for Brock ASAP.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Brock is still the number one star in MMA too. Don't get it confused because the Irish criminal sells more PPVs. The UFC would trade Conor for Brock ASAP.

Of course they would. Who wants an Irish drunk when you can have the upstanding Canadian citizen Brock Lesnar! Him and IDYB's man crush are the money men in the UFC. 

30 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Brock was scared yo.  You heard the announcers and he ran for his life.

Brock will absolutely destroy Cain. Expect to see Brock stomp on that bum knee.

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

holding the title en route to a Cain faceoff at Survivor Series

Nope. Saudi show on Halloween.

9 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

Nope. Saudi show on Halloween.

Cringe.

I really dislike how they kiss the Saudis asses.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Cringe.

I really dislike how they kiss the Saudis asses.

I stopped watching after the first one where they aired the five minute video package about how progressive it is for the Saudi government to let women drive.

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I stopped watching after the first one where they aired the five minute video package about how progressive it is for the Saudi government to let women drive.

Exactly; that's regressive if you ask me. 

• Like 2

53 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Exactly; that's regressive if you ask me. 

In regards to safety, very much so.

• Like 1

Just now, Rumbin said:

How is this not happening at Wrestlemania?

Because the Saudi government pays better.

• Sad 1

20 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

I bet they do a #****Finish and it main events mania

I think that's a possibility, although apparently Cain needs knee surgery, so might be iffy.

• Thanks 1

47 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I think that's a possibility, although apparently Cain needs knee surgery, so might be iffy.

He will be in a full body cast after getting suplexed once. 

Depite being fake, isnt wwe even harder on the body than mma? Guy wont make it to the first show, hospitalised & retired in practice.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 10/11/2019 at 6:31 PM, -idyb- said:

apparently cain got injured or something

https://www.sportskeeda.com/wwe/wwe-rumors-cain-velasquez-knee-injury-could-leave-match-against-brock-lesnar-in-doubt

that sure didnt take long for him to go back to his usual ways

What Meltzer actually said on that radio show was that his surgery could prevent them from doing a rematch at Wrestlemania next year.

At no point has it ever been suggested that the Saudi match is in jeopardy.

5 hours ago, agtx said:

Depite being fake, isnt wwe even harder on the body than mma? Guy wont make it to the first show, hospitalised & retired in practice.

Yeah. 300+days a year and taking all those bumps will ruin Cain. 

36 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Yeah. 300+days a year and taking all those bumps will ruin Cain. 

I can’t imagine he’ll be doing house shows. Not sure he’ll even be a regular on TV.

On 10/13/2019 at 5:20 AM, Mcmax3000 said:

I can’t imagine he’ll be doing house shows. Not sure he’ll even be a regular on TV.

I don't know. It's not like Cain is anything close to being a household name going in. I guess maybe WWE fans know he made Lesnar his biatch....or did they have to be told that?

On 10/12/2019 at 6:10 PM, Mcmax3000 said:

What Meltzer actually said on that radio show was that his surgery could prevent them from doing a rematch at Wrestlemania next year.

At no point has it ever been suggested that the Saudi match is in jeopardy.

It damn well better not be.  Cain vs Brock 2 has potential to be the greatest show of wrestling since Ultimate Surrender.

On 10/12/2019 at 5:24 PM, cashfl0w said:

He'll get re-retired by Brock.

If Cain has a brain, it'll be before they hit the ring.