Sign in to follow this  
America

Only if both are roided to the gills.

If both are juiced, I would be more excited for this than any fight UFC has put on this year.

MMA legend Wanderlei Silva, who recently signed with Bare Knuckle FC, has called out long-time rival Vitor Belfort to a bare-knuckle fight.

Speaking to AgFight.com, Silva said he badly wants to get his hands on Belfort.

“Regarding Bare Knuckle, I was invited to make an appearance there. I was invited to watch (Antonio Bigfoot Silva’s) fight against (Gabriel Gonzaga). They have very interesting numbers. I think I finally found the perfect stage to solve all my sporting feuds. Only in the arm, only in the hand, in boxing without gloves,” Silva said (interview translated from its original Portuguese to English).

I’ll launch the challenge I wanted to do there at Bare Knuckle. I sent an audio to one of the promoters, they are offering a hefty, awesome money, more than I’m earning. I told him I really wanted to fight, but with one guy in particular. I would accept to fight if it were with Vitor Belfort. In the dry hand, five rounds, two minutes, boxing alone. I want to see now if he is a man himself or if he will run. We found the right place to solve one of MMA’s oldest rivalries. ‘What’s up, Vitor? Are you going to run or run?’”

Silva and Belfort first met back at UFC Brazil (UFC 17.5) in October 1998. Belfort blitzed Silva and knocked him out in 44 seconds in one of the greatest knockouts in UFC history. The pair then coached The Ultimate Fighter: Brazil in 2012 and were scheduled to meet at UFC 147. But Belfort pulled out with an injury and Silva ended up fighting Rich Franklin instead, losing a decision.

Silva said in the interview he still has a contract with Bellator, but he believes he will be allowed to compete in bare knuckle on the side. As for Belfort, he recently signed with ONE Championship.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, America said:

If both are juiced, I would be more excited for this than any fight UFC has put on this year.

Then you're retarded.  The first fight was 21 years ago and they were juiced to the gills back then.  Ref said fight and Wanderlei got lit up with straight punches.

• Like 2

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

Then you're retarded.  The first fight was 21 years ago and they were juiced to the gills back then.  Ref said fight and Wanderlei got lit up with straight punches.

You should know first hand how much things can change in 21 years. Just look at Tennessee's football team.

32 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He was retarded long before the OP.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2019 at 7:06 PM, America said:

You should know first hand how much things can change in 21 years. Just look at Tennessee's football team.

At least we've won multiple national championships.  Have you bums won any?  You have a .400 bowl record.