Sign in to follow this  
Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU

Israel Adesanya - Conor McGregor

Now, before the Vergins start moaning, gobbing off, saying stooopid chit. Just take a second to think about this one.

Now, considering Izzy has just signed with Conor's management team... And Izzy has mentioned Conor, money and being a HUGE star in the game, many many times.

Wouldn't it be an obvious move, that Conor or Izzy get into some 'beef' and then Baldy starts yapping on TMZ about Conor etc etc.

I know some of you will point out about the weight.. But, given this 'fictional' fight could be 3-6 months away? Also, how much does Conor weight right now?? He must know he's never gonna get the re-match with Khabib......?? So i'm guessing he's not too worried about his weight and he would also have an eye on the Masvidal/Diaz fight coming up....

Anyway... Come at me girls

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

Conor got outboxed by Khabib and hasn't won in 3 years. It's doubtful he wants to get embarrassed again by someone with Izzy's striking.

• Like 2

At the risk of sounding like a Vergin, or a girl, this fight will not happen in a gazillion years.  

Conor has plenty of interesting fights at LW, or even FW if he's up for the weight cut.  He does not have the frame for WW, let alone MW, and would be giving up 30+ pounds come fight night.  I'm still not totally convinced that he will fight again, but if he does, it will not be two weight-classes up from his natural home.

Likewise, Izzy has plenty of options at MW, and is already talking about fighting Jones one day.  Given that he's only just won the belt, and it hasn't been defended for over 2 years, I don't see them making anything other than him against Costa, or a rematch with Rob (not that there should be won, but the UFC loves a good rematch).

@Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU v @Dark_Horse is a much more likely fight than Conor v Izzy.  Would probably be more entertaining too.

• Like 3

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

He does not have the frame for WW, let alone MW, and would be giving up 30+ pounds come fight night.

Yes agree.... However.. Whats he weighing now? 

We know he's no Middleweight... But when you look at the LW and WW divisions. It's top heavy with Wrestlers..............

Izzy an option for a Striker, like Conor

Rumour is that gsp is training to fight mctapper at lightweight & last week israel said he wants to clean his division out & move to lhw. Seems to me that Jon Jones is the money fight hes working towards. 

Surely now, there is no upside to fighting conor, hes on a losing streak & if he doesnt fight soon people will forget who the fook he even is. His ranking is total nonsense too. 

24 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Yes agree.... However.. Whats he weighing now? 

We know he's no Middleweight... But when you look at the LW and WW divisions. It's top heavy with Wrestlers..............

Izzy an option for a Striker, like Conor

Conor would give up about 7 inches in reach.  That's a lot, especially when you're also giving up 30lbs in weight.

I know the UFC likes to push the boundaries for strange decisions and unwarranted title shots, but gifting a former FW/LW champion a shot at the MW belt after losing to the LW champion would be a new and unprecedented level of farce.

Izzy just has to fight Costa next. It's a no brainer.

1 minute ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Two cans fighting. I think conor knocks isabelles head off to be honest. 

Two idiots who die against lord Costa so honestly who cares? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

The Lord of Violence is going to bless us all with the first death in the Octagon.

Will miss Izzy when he goes. May his family find peace in this troubled time.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Pretty sure the real Lord and savior wouldn't have the cardio of a manatee.

Izzy has him swinging at ghosts until he goes into cardiac arrest.

38 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

What a trash thread. 

They make weight classes for a reason, you ****ing doofus.

I can't believe there is people actually on earth that think Conor could KO Stipe Miocic and be serious about it.

• Like 1

So wait, were expecting someone who has fought at Featherweight to fight a middleweight champ now? Mate you need to seriously look after all those extra chromosomes you have

if this happened it would probably end up being one of the worst fights of all time. two counter strikers going at it is never good, especially when they’re at that level. neither would be biting on feints and pretty much nothing would happen 

6 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

So wait, were expecting someone who has fought at Featherweight to fight a middleweight champ now? Mate you need to seriously look after all those extra chromosomes you have

You're either wanting a slap, or you're a tard

So wait, were expecting someone who has fought at Featherweight

Weight cutting Dummy

So wait, were expecting someone who has fought at Featherweight to fight a middleweight champ now? 

GSP fought Bisping after years away. He was a WW.. He was probably MW when he was off season

So Conor fought Diaz at 170.... Guess what... An extra Steak and an ice cream, would make him a MIDDLE WEIGHT

MONG

You are a SPAZ

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

You're either wanting a slap, or you're a tard

Weight cutting Dummy

GSP fought Bisping after years away. He was a WW.. He was probably MW when he was off season

So Conor fought Diaz at 170.... Guess what... An extra Steak and an ice cream, would make him a MIDDLE WEIGHT

MONG

You are a SPAZ

Id love a slap, meet you in Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland - Grow some balls

• Like 3

57 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Id love a slap, meet you in Navan, Co. Meath, Ireland - Grow some balls

i hope that this fight will be on fight pass so i will have a reason to order fight pass

• Like 1

Hendricks, who was washed up long before 2017.

Uriah Hall and 50 year old Romero.

Yep, Costa had a real tough road to a title shot.

• Confused 1

1 hour ago, America said:

Hendricks, who was washed up long before 2017.

Uriah Hall and 50 year old Romero.

Yep, Costa had a real tough road to a title shot.

Wrong thread?

3 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Mate... I'm not coming to that IRA supporting chithole..

Meet me in Londonderry

So you call me out? Then cry about the location? If your going to try act the hard man online, with your inbred looking pictures too, at least have the balls to back it up and now cower at the first sign of an actual response

• Like 3

Just now, stehilton94 said:

So you call me out? Then cry about the location? If your going to try act the hard man online, with your inbred looking pictures too, at least have the balls to back it up and now cower at the first sign of an actual response

I say again. I'm going to that IRA supporting chithole.. Why don't you shut up and carry on listening to your Boyzone CD's, you big dosser

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

I say again. I'm going to that IRA supporting chithole.. Why don't you shut up and carry on listening to your Boyzone CD's, you big dosser

That is a whole lot of words and no action, at least we all know now your just an internet troll and not an actual man

• Like 3

14 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Silence Dosser 

you quoted yourself di*khead

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

54 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Do you think I give a chit

Cry me a river Dosser

is Dosser your word of the day?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

oncee again wickles82 is bodying everybody in this thread

11 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Yeah, getting owned. Stay in your lane you dosser

Silence Dosser 

He's the dominant force on the fora these days - so much so he's resorted to bodying himself!

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

I’m an educated guy.

I’m running this sesspool

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i'm gonna be posting like wickles from now on. here's my first try:

run home to your mother dosser because im a delusional inbred idiot. this is my forum now even though no one likes me here ya bender. i look down on you all because i think you're a bunch of fat retarded girls. waga baga booboo 

• Haha 1