Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
goldfngz

Just Here To See Izzy Trashing

Recommended Posts

Mighty Mouse couldn't be a star they said. He's too boring, too nice, too blah.

Now you have a guy who's EVERYTHING fans said Mighty Mouse SHOULD'VE been like, and people can't wait for him to get knocked out. 

The most ridiculous ish I've ever seen.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah, I'm sure if I scroll through this forum for about 10 seconds I'll see 10,000 posts trashing this dude. 

I can get my money's worth here.

Dominick Cruz, you're full of ****. These people HATE Israel Adesanya. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

We'll have to wait and see on that one.

I'm just here for the constant trashing.

No USADA issues. No PED issues, No police run-ins. No boring fights.

But, Adesanya is hated worse than Jon Jones right now. 

Makes complete sense.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, goldfngz said:

We'll have to wait and see on that one.

I'm just here for the constant trashing.

No USADA issues. No PED issues, No police run-ins. No boring fights.

But, Adesanya is hated worse than Jon Jones right now. 

Makes complete sense.

****y people are liked and disliked. This isn't anything new. Lol at Adesanya getting more hate than Jones. That's simply not true at all.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, goldfngz said:

We'll have to wait and see on that one.

I'm just here for the constant trashing.

No USADA issues. No PED issues, No police run-ins. No boring fights.

But, Adesanya is hated worse than Jon Jones right now. 

Makes complete sense.

Ever-d0uchey behavior, the least humble active fighter on the roster, easy road to the top.... Maybe include the obvious reasons people dislike him?

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You know he is really hated when the OP has to keep bumping his thread trying to get people to hate on him but barely gets a reply.

 

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The same people who wanted him knocked out in his first fight still want it, I said since day 1 he would be champ and I was a fan, people refuse to change their minds

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

The same people who wanted him knocked out in his first fight still want it, I said since day 1 he would be champ and I was a fan, people refuse to change their minds

Just because someone becomes champ doesnt mean people have to like them. I dont like him for numerous reasons. 

 

He's a decent fighter but otherwise unlikable IMO. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Izzy is that you? :lol:

I actually like the guy. I don't like everything about it him though. 

Edited by StompGrind
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

****y people are liked and disliked. This isn't anything new. Lol at Adesanya getting more hate than Jones. That's simply not true at all.

Yeah, it's true. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

You know he is really hated when the OP has to keep bumping his thread trying to get people to hate on him but barely gets a reply.

 

Nah, just take about 30 minutes to scroll through the internet, you can see it.

I don't have to do ANYTHING to get people to hate Adesanya, they've got it spread all online, from YouTube, to Facebook, and of course, this UFC Fight Club forum. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Just because someone becomes champ doesnt mean people have to like them. I dont like him for numerous reasons. 

 

He's a decent fighter but otherwise unlikable IMO. 

What's unlikable about him?

Think about Mighty Mouse 1st, before you answer that. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, goldfngz said:

Nah, just take about 30 minutes to scroll through the internet, you can see it.

I don't have to do ANYTHING to get people to hate Adesanya, they've got it spread all online, from YouTube, to Facebook, and of course, this UFC Fight Club forum. 

 

People hate on things on the internet?

Crazy

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Ever-d0uchey behavior, the least humble active fighter on the roster, easy road to the top.... Maybe include the obvious reasons people dislike him?

What the hell is "****y behavior"?

Is not being humble a real reason to hate somebody? 

What is "not being humble" anyway?

So people hate him because the fights he's had going up to the title? Who really cares? That's not a reason to hate somebody. Conor fought Dennis Siver then got a shot, Weidman fought Mark Munoz then got a shot. 

Thats all BS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

People hate on things on the internet?

Crazy

Things? What things?

We're talking about the brewing, insatiable hate for Israel Adesanya.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh, how could I forget, just visit the threads about Adesanya on this site. Especially the most recent ones.

Get ready...the hate flows HEAVY over there.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, carnages said:

Of course people don't like him, he KOs all their favourite fighters

My favorite fighter is Alex Pereira. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

He comes across as an arrogant w@nker, but a hell of a fighter.  But he's just a super excitable guy.  I've met him socially a few times back when he lived in Perth and he's a nice guy with a killer sense of humour,  but it seems he's trying to gain support from the millenials and becoming a walking meme and trying to say all the cool stuff at the right time.  Maybe that's a promotional thing,  possibly to do with management,  who knows.  There's a lot of stigma attached over here at the moment, especially in Melbourne with African gangs causing a heap of trouble,  and they're all Sudanese and Nigerian, he took photos and posted about meeting a bunch of them amongst others with a similar profile, so he's pissing people off.  

End of the day,  he knows he's dangerous.  Yeah he got a fairly easy ride to a title shot,  but he put away the guy who beat Yolo twice and ko'd Jacare. He'll defend more often and gains attention so he'll obviously get it from both sides. I don't think there's more hate than support,  OP might not know how social media algorithms work and he's probably replying with 'Lol' to every negative post and is dumbfounded when he sees more of them pop up on his feeds.  (lol) 

Edited by OzStraya

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, OzStraya said:

He comes across as an arrogant w@nker, but a hell of a fighter.  But he's just a super excitable guy.  I've met him socially a few times back when he lived in Perth and he's a nice guy with a killer sense of humour,  but it seems he's trying to gain support from the millenials and becoming a walking meme and trying to say all the cool stuff at the right time.  Maybe that's a promotional thing,  possibly to do with management,  who knows.  There's a lot of stigma attached over here at the moment, especially in Melbourne with African gangs causing a heap of trouble,  and they're all Sudanese and Nigerian, he took photos and posted about meeting a bunch of them amongst others with a similar profile, so he's pissing people off.  

End of the day,  he knows he's dangerous.  Yeah he got a fairly easy ride to a title shot,  but he put away the guy who beat Yolo twice and ko'd Jacare. He'll defend more often and gains attention so he'll obviously get it from both sides. I don't think there's more hate than support,  OP might not know how social media algorithms work and he's probably replying with 'Lol' to every negative post and is dumbfounded when he sees more of them pop up on his feeds.  (lol) 

Explain this arrogance please. I'd like to know what it's all about. 

Actually, I'm not responding to ANY posts, but I am dumbfounded at how many people want him knocked out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, goldfngz said:

Explain this arrogance please. I'd like to know what it's all about. 

Actually, I'm not responding to ANY posts, but I am dumbfounded at how many people want him knocked out. 

If you need to be explained the arrogance you may not have seen or heard the guy speak in interviews, pre or post fight.  Or build up.  Or in general.  Or ever. 

Edited by OzStraya
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't hate him. I pity him really. He should let his actions speak for themselves and stop shoeing in the Roddy Piperisms. He's cringe af and embarasses himself every time he opens his mouth.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, OzStraya said:

If you need to be explained the arrogance you may not have seen or heard the guy speak in interviews, pre or post fight.  Or build up.  Or in general.  Or ever. 

So the arrogance comes from him talking, period?

What exactly is he saying that makes you feel he's arrogant? I heard this same crap with Jon Jones. 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Dark_Horse said:

I don't hate him. I pity him really. He should let his actions speak for themselves and stop shoeing in the Roddy Piperisms. He's cringe af and embarasses himself every time he opens his mouth.

Is he the only UFC fighter you pity?

HE seems to be happy, becoming the new champ and all. 

Dana White and Chael Sonnen have both said that they love the way he talks. Are they both full of it?

If he barely spoke like Nate Diaz, would that be better? Just one or two words at every interview? Would you like that better? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, goldfngz said:

Is he the only UFC fighter you pity?

HE seems to be happy, becoming the new champ and all. 

Dana White and Chael Sonnen have both said that they love the way he talks. Are they both full of it?

If he barely spoke like Nate Diaz, would that be better? Just one or two words at every interview? Would you like that better? 

lol wut

Troll confirmed. 

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I say if somebody doesn't like the guy that you like, you should make a thread with as many passive aggressive posts as possible. That'll really win over some people, score you some points.

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

lol wut

Troll confirmed. 

Get outta here with that troll crap.

People just throw that word up for f**** sake. 

It's just like how people use the word "arrogant" for Adesanya and Jon Jones, but have no labels for Conor, Chael, Tito, Brock, BJ. 

These cliche words, like "troll" are complete crap.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

I say if somebody doesn't like the guy that you like, you should make a thread with as many passive aggressive posts as possible. That'll really win over some people, score you some points.

Can you tell that I've never worried about winning over people? 

If I did that, I would never say a word. 

Just funny to me how much hatred this guy gets. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, goldfngz said:

Can you tell that I've never worried about winning over people? 

If I did that, I would never say a word. 

Just funny to me how much hatred this guy gets. 

You have mental problems. Fck off now, you're boring as chit.

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The Italian dude takes out Izzy in the rematch. 

Change my mind.

nah probably not, i feel like the reason vettori did so well against izzy is bc izzy kind of wrote him off. if the stars align and there’s a rematch in the future izzy probably comes in more prepared and gets it done in a more convincing fashion.

that being said, i wouldn’t disagree with you if you said there’s a alternate universe not too far from our own where vettori beat izzy and fought for the belt this weekend 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Good fighter, fun to watch, cringe as **** out of the cage. They had "anime" segments at the last PPV. Can't believe Dana was fine with that.

Not sure why people get so upset that he is polarizing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, goldfngz said:

Get outta here with that troll crap.

People just throw that word up for f**** sake. 

It's just like how people use the word "arrogant" for Adesanya and Jon Jones, but have no labels for Conor, Chael, Tito, Brock, BJ. 

These cliche words, like "troll" are complete crap.

You called Baldie and Chael Sonnen credible. You're either trolling or stupid. And since you say you're not trolling....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

You have mental problems. Fck off now, you're boring as chit.

Yeah, talking in an online forum = mentally disabled. Imagine that, someone having an independent f****** opinion. 

Ok, since I'm so boring you can stop responding anytime you get ready.

Edited by goldfngz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You called Baldie and Chael Sonnen credible. You're either trolling or stupid. And since you say you're not trolling....

Not trolling, that's some stupid word  people came up with when they can't deal with a post.

Opinionated af? Yes I am. 

Edited by goldfngz

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

You called Baldie and Chael Sonnen credible. You're either trolling or stupid. And since you say you're not trolling....

So should I believe that some keyboard Warrior in the fight forum is more credible the two of the highest visible Personalities in MMA?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, goldfngz said:

Things? What things?

We're talking about the brewing, insatiable hate for Israel Adesanya.

Lol at brewing insatiable hate. People hate on EVERYTHING on the internet. This is nothing new. 

The UFC Facebook posts have been fairly positive but you keep saying he's only being hated on. It's not true at all. The first 10 posts on the FB post thanking the fans were all being positive about the fight and/or Izzy.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Lol at brewing insatiable hate. People hate on EVERYTHING on the internet. This is nothing new. 

The UFC Facebook posts have been fairly positive but you keep saying he's only being hated on. It's not true at all. The first 10 posts on the FB post thanking the fans were all being positive about the fight and/or Izzy.

Ok, I'll just continue to observe. Maybe the love will grow.

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Izzy gets starched by paulo. Even tho you know uncle Dana said izzy if you win dont mention paulo or yoel....

He was protected from the heavies of the mw division...he joined the ufc after the fall of silva,bisping,luke,jacare,weidman amongst others(yoel). He hasnt beaten anyone impressive(current ranks are weak)and 2 welterweights, and still has a chit ton to prove 

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, OzStraya said:

This goldfgt is more Golddust than Goldberg methinks 

Nah, you had it right first  time. Goldf@g. Seriously, this cnt is like the leave britney alone guy only with a plastic nigerian stringbean.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

According to street jesus, the ufc protected izzy....as shows izzys record and I agree completely.

Hes a great stand up fighter, but he wont have a long reign, neither will marty, they both avoided the baddest toughest fighters in their divisions the last 2 or so years

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×