Sign in to follow this  
Megasoup

Aussies, give me your opinion.

I just ordered a pair of 100% Australian made boots.  Redback, Easy Escapes.  I got them for comfort.  They're supposed to be very comfortable.  I ordered them online, I haven't tried them on yet.  What say you?

52 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

I just ordered a pair of 100% Australian made boots.  Redback, Easy Escapes.  I got them for comfort.  They're supposed to be very comfortable.  I ordered them online, I haven't tried them on yet.  What say you?

rapin' made easy

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, TUF said:

rapin' made easy

chasing after women is too much effort. thats why idyb picks up his women at the cemetary.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Megasoup said:

They're OK,  but for what you're spending,  if you're going after 100% Australian boots,  it's RM Williams or it's nothing.  

5 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

They're OK,  but for what you're spending,  if you're going after 100% Australian boots,  it's RM Williams or it's nothing.  

^this^

• Thanks 1

Actually,  for the price you're paying they're not too bad.  For work boots if you want Aussie made go for Rossi.  Comfort and have a wide fit,  and not 'obviously' steel or composite toe

• Like 1

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

So.... you didn't learn to code, eh?

I'm studying every day and working every night.   Things are going really well for me.  

42 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

I'm studying every day and working every night.   Things are going really well for me.  

What language? All of em?

Who the **** buys boots without trying them on first?

Internet says they are comfortable,  and the internet never lies....

• Haha 1

On 10/8/2019 at 9:17 PM, OzStraya said:

Yeah, if I had that sort of change lying around, I'd like to get a pair of those.  

On 10/9/2019 at 6:15 PM, MoZZez said:

Who the **** buys boots without trying them on first?

Internet says they are comfortable,  and the internet never lies....

Who buys boots without trying them on first? Nearly everybody?    You've heard of Zappos, right?   That company grew into the most dominant distributor of footwear overnight.  They solved the problem of fitting by making easy and free exchanges.   In fact, every shoe and boot manufacture that I can think of follow their lead and do the majority of their sales online this way.  For better or for worse, brick and mortar stores are quickly becoming a thing of the past.

Also, this: a quality pair of boots takes a considerable time to break in. You can get the size right, but you can't tell how they really feel while you're in the store.

Edited by Megasoup

18 hours ago, Megasoup said:

17 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

What language? All of em?

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

9 hours ago, Megasoup said:

Who buys boots without trying them on first? Nearly everybody?    You've heard of Zappos, right?   That company grew into the most dominant distributor of footwear overnight.  They solved the problem of fitting by making easy and free exchanges.   In fact, every shoe and boot manufacture that I can think of follow their lead and do the majority of their sales online this way.  For better or for worse, brick and mortar stores are quickly becoming a thing of the past.

Also, this: a quality pair of boots takes a considerable time to break in. You can get the size right, but you can't really tell how they feel while you're in the store, silly.

So you're an idiot who buys **** that may or may not be right. That tells me everything about your time working construction, aka, you're FOS.