Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Fedor Emelianenko vs. ‘Rampage’ Jackson to headline Bellator x RIZIN event on Dec. 29

https://www.mmafighting.com/2019/10/9/20906052/fedor-emelianenko-vs-rampage-jackson-to-headline-bellator-x-rizin-event-on-dec-29

quinton-jackson-fedor-emelianenko.jpg?w=

RIZIN and Bellator promoters Nobuyuki Sakakibara and Scott Coker hosted a press conference in Tokyo, Japan Wednesday to announce further details about the organizations’ cross-promotional show on Dec. 29, most notably to announce the main event of the card—Fedor Emelianenko vs. Quinton Jackson.  

After revealing the main event for the Saitama event, Coker also explained that he planned to bring a team of three fighters from Bellator over to Japan for the card, citing Kyoji Horiguchi’s recent meetings with Darrion Caldwell of examples of cross-promotional bouts the promotions have created in the past.  

Speaking at the event, Sakakibara insisted that he was happy to help Coker and Bellator host its first event in Japan.  

“Bellator will host its first event in Japan on December 29 and I’m very happy to help Bellator and Scott Coker to make this happen,” Sakakibara told the gathered media through a translator.  

“I do believe that Dec. 29 will be a history-changing event and Bellator will be able to make that happen. I’m very happy that they will be able to work together, along with RIZIN, and we are pleased to be the witness of this historical event.”

Who have you got in this one Fedor or Rampage?

• Like 3

we're only one piece of string away from this

two-cans-and-string-min-300x225.jpg

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I just hope Rampage is in better shape by the time they fight. Dude is fat as **** lately.

Fatpage still knocks him out.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

no thanks. i'd rather watch this weekends ufc fight card instead.  as far as rampage vs fedor goes, theres no way it could live up to the greatness that will be this weekends ufc fight card

Edited by -idyb-