Sign in to follow this  
TUF

What Was Worse: Brendan Schaub's Stand Up or His Stand Up

also, someone needs to dig up all the Rothwell gifs.  they were straight 🔥🔥🔥

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Taylor_Schonerstedt said:

Brendan had a sick ground game wish he would of used it more

...he had 1 sub in 15 fights and ran for dear life in his brief grappling career. 

Image result for brendan schaub jiu jitsu

Related image

Related image

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, StanleyTheBricklayer said:

we left about 25 minutes into his show.

he isn't funny.

I think when God built his character, he put all the points into charisma and not much into intellect cause tbf, I think his delivery is good but his material is s**t tier. 

6 hours ago, StanleyTheBricklayer said:

we left about 25 minutes into his show.

he isn't funny.

I was thinking the same, then I watched some of his mma s/u, .... it's hilarious - 🤡

• Like 1

He does seem funny on the podcast with Brian (unless he's on the receiving end of the joke, then he does often seem to take it way too personally, the last episode with Bobby Lee was a perfect example, one problem I think he's gonna have is the guy is really thin skinned for a comic)

Haven't actually watched a set of his yet but from the few clips I have seen, let's just say I won't be rushing to get tickets for the UK stretch of the 50 Shades of Brown Tour. 

Ok I’m out.

Schaub’s latest take is too much retard for me to handle “Heath Ledgers Joker isn’t even in the same realm as Joaquin Phoenix’s”

SMFH

On 10/14/2019 at 4:27 AM, Jolldan said:

He does seem funny on the podcast with Brian (unless he's on the receiving end of the joke, then he does often seem to take it way too personally, the last episode with Bobby Lee was a perfect example, one problem I think he's gonna have is the guy is really thin skinned for a comic)

Haven't actually watched a set of his yet but from the few clips I have seen, let's just say I won't be rushing to get tickets for the UK stretch of the 50 Shades of Brown Tour. 

I use to enjoy what he added to the Rogan fight companion podcasts but somewhere along the way he was given some bad advice and has just become a contrarian c**t. Brian is much more successful in life and in celebrity but is too much of a gentleman and just let's Schaub berate him for reasons unknown. 

On 10/11/2019 at 6:09 PM, TUF said:

I think when God built his character, he put all the points into charisma and not much into intellect cause tbf, I think his delivery is good but his material is s**t tier. 

He's been doing comedy for like 2 years. He's supposed to suck. 

If he wasn't Rogan's boy he'd be doing open mic's. You aren't supposed to get an hour special 2 years into comedy because you're not good enough until at least 10 years generally.

He should have said no to most of these underserved opportunities because it's only going to hurt him in the long run.

Edited by 12еr

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

He's been doing comedy for like 2 years. He's supposed to suck. 

If he wasn't Rogan's boy he'd be doing open mic's. You aren't supposed to get an hour special 2 years into comedy because you're not good enough until at least 10 years generally.

He should have said no to most of these underserved opportunities because it's only going to hurt him in the long run.

Wrong. Comedic timing and stage presence are something you can learn over time. Which he has. Being actually funny is something you need on any level of stand up and that has always escaped Schaub.  

3 hours ago, TUF said:

Wrong. Comedic timing and stage presence are something you can learn over time. Which he has. Being actually funny is something you need on any level of stand up and that has always escaped Schaub.  

I thought he was pretty funny when he said he would knock out Big Nog and proceeded to faceplant in the first round. 

• Like 1