Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
juice64011

Ponz out of his fight vs Lawler

Recommended Posts

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Plug in Mike Perry. Problem solved.

Should've been Mike's fight anyway.  He beat Ponz who was running and throwing spinning chit.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Should've been Mike's fight anyway.  He beat Ponz who was running and throwing spinning chit.

 

39 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

 

I'm actually Mike's manager now.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

 

I'm actually Mike's manager now.

It's about time he hired a professional.

That terrorist rat Ali would've had his head kicked clean off his shoulders by Showtime if security didn't save his life.  You need to have Mike slam KO that rat.  Khabib and Snoozeman can get the hands too.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

It's about time he hired a professional.

That terrorist rat Ali would've had his head kicked clean off his shoulders by Showtime if security didn't save his life.  You need to have Mike slam KO that rat.  Khabib and Snoozeman can get the hands too.

That rat better have his suicide vest on when Showtime gets near him next time. Or he's not getting his 100 virgins in the afterlife, which he will be entering ON SIGHT.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

That rat better have his suicide vest on when Showtime gets near him next time. Or he's not getting his 100 virgins in the afterlife, which he will be entering ON SIGHT.

He better stay tf away from Bellator then! 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

😉

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Should've been Mike's fight anyway.  He beat Ponz who was running and throwing spinning chit.

Mike is still concussed from the Luque fight. 

“If Robbie Lawler would grace me with his name on a contract, let’s go bro,” Perry said. “Let’s put on a show. We’re going to put on a show. None of that wrestling (expletive).

“I might mix it up on you. I might try to change levels, shoot a single leg, take you down, punch you a little bit. Punch you, get you disoriented. Or I might hold tight and box. Who am I? Who am I to be accepted from a guy like that?”

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Mike is still concussed from the Luque fight. 

“If Robbie Lawler would grace me with his name on a contract, let’s go bro,” Perry said. “Let’s put on a show. We’re going to put on a show. None of that wrestling (expletive).

“I might mix it up on you. I might try to change levels, shoot a single leg, take you down, punch you a little bit. Punch you, get you disoriented. Or I might hold tight and box. Who am I? Who am I to be accepted from a guy like that?”

As Mike's manager, I will just flatly say the guy isn't the brightest bulb in the box. But I assure you, no takedowns.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

As Mike's manager, I will just flatly say the guy isn't the brightest bulb in the box. But I assure you, no takedowns.

He's black.  What the **** else would you expect?

Jesus this forum is littered with dummies.

  • Like 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

He's black.  What the **** else would you expect?

Jesus this forum is littered with dummies.

I forgot about Mike's DNA test. Forgive me.

Nonetheless, he's 2% black and 49% Downs.

  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, brunofr418 said:

never forget Perry damn near got flatlined by Max Griffin 

Or that Darren Till ducked a fight with him. 

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PunchBag said:

Should give the fight to max griffin

Coming off a loss to Alex Morono, you give the Robbie Lawler fight to.... Max Griffin?

Are you huffing paint before you sign in?

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Coming off a loss to Alex Morono, you give the Robbie Lawler fight to.... Max Griffin?

Are you huffing paint before you sign in?

I would give it to Max before i would give it to Perry

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, PunchBag said:

I would give it to Max before i would give it to Perry

The answer to my original question is yes then.

  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Coming off a loss to Alex Morono, you give the Robbie Lawler fight to.... Max Griffin?

Are you huffing paint before you sign in?

Give the fight to Morono then. problem solved 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

in all seriousness, Perry is 2-4 in his last 6. I don't think he deserves to fight Robbie right now. if Gilbert Burns is willing or able to compete i think he makes perfect sense to fill in for Ponzi. if not just throw Leon Edwards in there and call it a day 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/15/2019 at 1:41 PM, brunofr418 said:

in all seriousness, Perry is 2-4 in his last 6. I don't think he deserves to fight Robbie right now. if Gilbert Burns is willing or able to compete i think he makes perfect sense to fill in for Ponzi. if not just throw Leon Edwards in there and call it a day 

Mike beat Ponz and the dude that stopped the light heavyweight champion.  This is like saying Gamebred has actually lost 13 fights instead of 4.

You naggers are f*cking stupid.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×