Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Lesser-Known MMA Promotions Thread: Double KO

As we already have one dedicated to Bellator, ONE FC and The PFL I thought it would make sense to dedicate one thread to all of the stories that come out from the lesser-known MMA organizations around the world.  

1. Our first clip comes during the regional card of the Gorilla Fighting Championship in Russia, in which a Turkish fighter Batuhan Akduman was matched up against an Armenian Rafael Abrahamyan. It appears the Armenian fighter wanted to show that their was still no lost between the two nations as he held the choke for a worrying amount of time after his opponent was unconscious.

Now you think that would be the end of the story but from there the story only gets stranger.

It would appear that Turkish fighter Akduman now has a defeat on his record because an impersonator seemingly stole his identity to enter his fight and lost. The impostor used a forged passport to enter the bout. He used the fake ID to enter the event and fool the security, referee, crowd, and even his opponent. 

The real Akduman was angry about the situation and took to Instagram to vent his frustrations. He is planning a rematch and said in a Instagram caption: “He will see Batuhan in Armenia on 15 December! Abrahamyan will not see Round 2!

“Armenian cage athlete Rafael Abrahamyan strangled me in the video-[it is] lies.

“I’m not the person they say [got] knocked out. I reached him and told him that I would embarrass the world. On 15 December [you] will encounter the real Batuhan.”

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 2

SKIP TO 1:24

1. Mario Aguilar gets his first professional win and a knockout at WXC:82 he even landed it quicker than Masvidal's flying knee this one being stopped in just 6 seconds of the first round. 

• Like 1

The Synthol Kid Makes MMA Debut 

0_THP_CHPP_201019Slug_2477JPG.jpg

A Russian bodybuilder known as 'Popeye' because of his huge biceps had to tap out of an MMA fight just three minutes in after he was pinned down. Kirill Tereshin developed huge Popeye-like arms by injecting his muscles with highly dangerous synthol.

But his oversized guns didn't help him much when he fought Russian blogger Oleg Mongol at a gym in the city of Abakan in the Russian Republic of Khakassia.

This marks the second unsuccessful attempt at combat sports for "The Synthol Kid" as earlier this year, Tereshin was defeated by Russian slapping champion Vasiliy 'The Dumpling' Kamotskiy.

Who would have thunk it that just injecting chit in to your arms wouldn't make you super strong. 

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Bezerker101 said:

Say it isn't so ! -btw, What's Synthol ?

I don't actually know too much about it but to my knowledge is basically just an oil that guys have started injecting in to their bodies to give off the impression of large muscles but it looks horrific. 

Related image

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

I don't actually know too much about it but to my knowledge is basically just an oil that guys have started injecting in to their bodies to give off the impression of large muscles but it looks horrific. 

Related image

I guess they have a need to be laughed at ?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Bezerker101 said:

I guess they have a need to be laughed at ?

Yeah, god knows what would possess you to do that. Looks like Indian bloke could have a career in **** with tits like that 😂

Related image

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jolldan said:

Yeah, god knows what would possess you to do that. Looks like Indian bloke could have a career in **** with tits like that 😂

Related image

problem with reality perception obviously -

• Like 1

From UAE warriors 8 

If you watch closely you can actually see the exact moment his soul leaves his body.

Sick flying knee ko from Jungle FC 99

Dude may need a new liver 

• Like 1