What makes more sense for lhw title fight

Have Reyes vs Walker eliminator

And winner fight Jones

Or

Reyes vs Jones in feb

Then winner fights Walker later?

Id say the latter makes more sense

• Like 2

im confused with your british logic there m8.  why should reyes get the next shot at jones just because he beat some dude with a glass jaw who is well past his prime? isnt there a bigger tomato can that they can feed to jones?

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

5 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im confused with your british logic there m8.  why should reyes get the next shot at jones just because he beat some dude with a glass jaw who is well past his prime? isnt there a bigger tomato can that they can feed to jones?

There isn't anyone better....Jones already cleaned out the division a long time ago

5 minutes ago, OzStraya said:

Walker is #10

that means the division must be stacked!

but not quite as stacked as the welterweight division was when GSP was fighting.  makes me wonder why jon jones is fighting bums like smith and santos

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

that means the division must be stacked!

but not quite as stacked as the welterweight division was when GSP was fighting.  makes me wonder why jon jones is fighting bums like smith and santos

Well yeah the 🐐  has effectively cleared out the division without getting battered by a fat midget so I suppose #10 is a legit contender. You're right m8

• Like 1

anthony smith should be wearing the belt. jon jones should have been disqualified like 5 times in that fight

jonny roids needs to cheat just to compete. real 🐐 are all natural and pass all of their drug tests.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Lets calm down a bit, Walker has beat 1 ranked opponent I think, and only 3 UFC fights, Reyes has double the fights in the UFC and arguably 4 ranked opponents (Chris I would consider ranked)

Walker is quality looking, but I think 1 or 2 more ranked fights before he gets a shot, Reyes arguably is not ready for Jones, but currently no one else is ahead of him so he is next in line for a chance. Jones has walked through absolutely everyone below him, Cormier, Santos and Smith. Reyes is #4 and is clearly next

• Like 3

4 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

Lets calm down a bit, Walker has beat 1 ranked opponent I think, and only 3 UFC fights, Reyes has double the fights in the UFC and arguably 4 ranked opponents (Chris I would consider ranked)

Walker is quality looking, but I think 1 or 2 more ranked fights before he gets a shot, Reyes arguably is not ready for Jones, but currently no one else is ahead of him so he is next in line for a chance. Jones has walked through absolutely everyone below him, Cormier, Santos and Smith. Reyes is #4 and is clearly next

JBJ lost to that one-legged MW. He should fight him again. Reyes is all there is otherwise.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, GoToGuy said:

JBJ lost to that one-legged MW. He should fight him again. Reyes is all there is otherwise.

Fair point, I wouldn't mind seeing Santos have another chance, there was ALOT of questions over the first fight

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

What happens when Walker gets raped by Corey Anderson in two weeks?

i’m like 90% sure Walker is going to splatter Corey on the canvas but my picks have been pretty ****ty lately so we’ll see

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

Jones vs Reyes asap before Jones gets arrested again. 

I expect Jones to at least land in the drunk tank before his next fight.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, AxeMurduh said:

Smith vs Reyes

actually, i wouldn’t mind seeing Smith fight the loser of Walker and Anderson. i think that’d make the most sense

Give it to Weidman!  As he has indicated, he is a nightmare match for Jones.  Despite getting KTFO in all of his fights in recent history, I think this would be different and he's 100% ready for it.

I bet his kids knock him out wrestling on the living room floor.

• Haha 1

23 hours ago, jaybird86 said:

Give it to Weidman!  As he has indicated, he is a nightmare match for Jones.  Despite getting KTFO in all of his fights in recent history, I think this would be different and he's 100% ready for it.

I bet his kids knock him out wrestling on the living room floor.

At this point, it's more likely he tries to take Jones down and gets ktfo along the way.

On 10/20/2019 at 7:02 PM, juice64011 said:

Jones vs Reyes asap before Jones gets arrested again. 

Or USADAed, whichever comes first.

On 10/23/2019 at 12:41 PM, pjbear05 said:

Or USADAed, whichever comes first.

Jones is actively pissing picograms as we speak. Hard to get popped by USADA when you get a pass.