I stumbled upon this website while planning a trip to Las Vegas for fight 245. By joining it had 2 options, free and ultimate. The Ultimate membership details on October 13 said I would get access to pre-sale tickets, two free PPV, a t-shirt, access to a UFC Gym for free for 30 days and access to the forum. I thought it more than paid for the membership to get the free PPVs. 

The pre-sale tickets were nice I guess, expensive as expected and you cannot pick your seats. I was told UFC was in total control of that when I called AXS. 

I have not gotten my PPV codes. After doing Google searches (since there is no FAQ on the website) it seems a lot of people have had this problem. Now the answer seems to be that it is untrue that the free PPVs exist for Ultimate so I am assuming what I signed up for was a promotion. I don't see that when I try to sign up now and it doesn't have the gym option as well as still only has two signup options which are free and Ultimate. Also, when I click on the PPV area it says 2 free PPV codes with a lock on it. There is no upgrade option.

Last but not least, I still haven't gotten my T-shirt. 

It seems ludicrous to me that a site that caters predominately to fights that happen on the WEEKENDS does not have WEEKEND CUSTOMER SERVICE!!! I feel ripped off and frustrated. Are they super unprofessional or do they not care?? The only thing I can hope for is that they refund my money I spend on the fights tonight? 

On 11/2/2019 at 8:06 PM, Meagyver said:

I have not gotten my PPV codes. After doing Google searches (since there is no FAQ on the website) it seems a lot of people have had this problem. Now the answer seems to be that it is untrue that the free PPVs exist for Ultimate so I am assuming what I signed up for was a promotion. I don't see that when I try to sign up now and it doesn't have the gym option as well as still only has two signup options which are free and Ultimate. Also, when I click on the PPV area it says 2 free PPV codes with a lock on it. There is no upgrade option.

Only the Elite membership ever got PPV codes and that was removed when the UFC moved their PPVs to ESPN+ since they can no longer sell PPVs on their website, which is where the PPV codes were for. The Ultimate membership has never had PPVs included.

That is what they are telling me. But when I signed up, it had a list of all of these things I would be getting, which is why I even signed up in the first place. This is a totally pointless 

"subscription" for me without the offers. I don't even know how I could even know about all of the things I thought I was signing up for if it wasn't presented to me on this website. the customer service is appalling.