Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU

Disciplines and workouts

Recommended Posts

been doing a little of MMA for about 3 years now. i’m still nowhere near the level of the guys i train with.

easily having the most fun and getting the most work in with jiu jitsu. it’s weird i never thought i’d like it until i started doing it

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/7/2019 at 4:29 PM, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

We all like to watch and talk about MMA..

However..

Do any of you twerps train or specialise in any form of Martial Arts?.

I’ve just started Kickboxing and grappling again, cause I wanna get fit and lose some fat that I’ve gained since I gave up competing in running events... 

Yes we do.  @cashfl0w has his own all hands bare knuckle backyard promotion and I'm the reigning lightweight and welterweight champion.  I had a blue belt in BJJ dating back to late 2002 just after I turned 17 but I gave that chit up unless someone shoots on me and I have to do them like Showtime.  You can't shoot in Cashfl0w's backyard unless you wanna get shot though.

Last man to panic wrestle after getting the hands got off easy because it's no longer all hands.  When you put your head in my crotch I cave your skull in with 12 to 6 elbows.  Which should be legal in MMA btw.  Specifically when fighting d!ck sucking bums like Colby and Marty.

  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Yes we do.  @cashfl0w has his own all hands bare knuckle backyard promotion and I'm the reigning lightweight and welterweight champion.  I had a blue belt in BJJ dating back to late 2002 just after I turned 17 but I gave that chit up unless someone shoots on me and I have to do them like Showtime.  You can't shoot in Cashfl0w's backyard unless you wanna get shot though.

Last man to panic wrestle after getting the hands got off easy because it's no longer all hands.  When you put your head in my crotch I cave your skull in with 12 to 6 elbows.  Which should be legal in MMA btw.  Specifically when fighting d!ck sucking bums like Colby and Marty.

You lie, like a cheap watch

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I grew up throwing hands at the park. My mom told me straight up that I was getting into enough fights already, and the last thing I needed was somebody to train me to fight. True story.

I took up a little wrestling in high school, but I use it like Gaethje. We're not having a wrestling match on the street. If you wanna square up, fine. Do not try to sniff my sack.

  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

The only thing you threw, was your hands, up; when the school bully took your lunch money 

Imteresting you bring that up.

You still ducking the dude down the street from you?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

I chair the meetings, in this town sunbeam

Interacting with you is what I imagine it's like to talk to an unnecessarily swaggy Downs patient.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

You can do that at home, by chatting to your husband and kids...

Does the stuff you post sound witty and clever on your end?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

The only thing you threw, was your hands, up; when the school bully took your lunch money 

Kneegrow please.  Cash is 6'8" and all hands.  Even mid 30's he will take the occasional trip to courts on the mean streets of south side Chicago and tomahawk dunk on the naggers. There's always that one that thinks he's about to hit it big playing D2 ball at some college where the teachers do his homework for him.

Cash tells one of the little homies on the sidelines "Hold my blunt"

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Kneegrow please.  Cash is 6'8" and all hands.  Even mid 30's he will take the occasional trip to courts on the mean streets of south side Chicago and tomahawk dunk on the naggers. There's always that one that thinks he's about to hit it big playing D2 ball at some college where the teachers do his homework for him.

Cash tells one of the little homies on the sidelines "Hold my blunt"

Story telling on Mushrooms....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×