Sign in to follow this  
Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU

Diet and Nutrition

I know some of you twerps train etc.. 

Now. Do any of you guys work to a specific nutrition plan or diet? I've studied a bit about nutrition and sports science and also tried many regimes..

Currently experimenting with Keto. I'm off the booze, so this is working fine for me at the moment. Couldn't maintain it, if I was not.. 

Any views

• Like 2

36 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

I know some of you twerps train etc.. 

Now. Do any of you guys work to a specific nutrition plan or diet? I've studied a bit about nutrition and sports science and also tried many regimes..

Currently experimenting with Keto. I'm off the booze, so this is working fine for me at the moment. Couldn't maintain it, if I was not.. 

Any views

So you can't even blame liquor for your stupidity. Good to know.

What kind of drug produced in a makeshift lab in the back of a trailer did you move on to, if you don't mind me asking? You strike me as a PCP dude.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

So you can't even blame liquor for your stupidity. Good to know.

What kind of drug produced in a makeshift lab in the back of a trailer did you move on to, if you don't mind me asking? You strike me as a PCP dude.

You are incapable of entering a proper conversation, arn't you 

26 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

You are incapable of entering a proper conversation, arn't you 

While Cash can be a dip**** on occasion, it's funny that you post this.

In your other thread, he came in, gave a real answer to you and you turned into a twat right off the bat.

Maybe you should learn to converse before you **** on others

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

In your other thread, he came in, gave a real answer to you and you turned into a twat right off the bat.

Which post.. Remind me of this ‘real’ comment..

11 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

While Cash can be a dip**** on occasion, it's funny that you post this.

“On occasion“ 

7 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Which post.. Remind me of this ‘real’ comment..

“On occasion“ 

Cash

I grew up throwing hands at the park. My mom told me straight up that I was getting into enough fights already, and the last thing I needed was somebody to train me to fight. True story.

I took up a little wrestling in high school, but I use it like Gaethje. We're not having a wrestling match on the street. If you wanna square up, fine. Do not try to sniff my sack.

Troll

The only thing you threw, was your hands, up; when the school bully took your lunch money

•  

13 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Cash

I grew up throwing hands at the park. My mom told me straight up that I was getting into enough fights already, and the last thing I needed was somebody to train me to fight. True story.

I took up a little wrestling in high school, but I use it like Gaethje. We're not having a wrestling match on the street. If you wanna square up, fine. Do not try to sniff my sack.

Troll

The only thing you threw, was your hands, up; when the school bully took your lunch money

•  

Sorry, I thought the story was his  usual horse chit. 

If I was a young bully, throwing hands, in the park. My mother would send me to the dojo to learn something about what’s called, discipline 

3 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Sorry, I thought the story was his  usual horse chit. 

If I was a young bully, throwing hands, in the park. My mother would send me to the dojo to learn something about what’s called, discipline 

You should have a talk to her, think she dropped that ball a long time ago.

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

She did. She was born without arms

So I should assume you were dropped on your head a lot. Makes sense now.

Carry on.

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, MauroPedrosa said:

Been on Keto and One meal a day for a good while. Great stuff

Do you fast after a Carb festival?

2 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Only thing i focus on with nutrition these days is GI - much more slow release than fast release, plus snack almost exclusively on fruit and nuts. 

Minimum fuss eh

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

So I should assume you were dropped on your head a lot. Makes sense now.

Carry on.

No.. In order to have dropped me, she would have had to been able to pick me up... 

and don't think she would have been able to use her feet either. She lost her feet, in a freak accident, at work

15 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

No.. In order to have dropped me, she would have had to been able to pick me up... 

and don't think she would have been able to use her feet either. She lost her feet, in a freak accident, at work

Oh let's not overlook how hard mothers try. I am sure she tried and tried and tried to pick up baby conceive and no matter how many times your melon bounced off that floor, she tried again.

I mean, people without feet and arms are fighters in the end.

8 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Oh let's not overlook how hard mothers try. I am sure she tried and tried and tried to pick up baby conceive and no matter how many times your melon bounced off that floor, she tried again.

I mean, people without feet and arms are fighters in the end.

Just look at Nick Newell!

30 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Minimum fuss eh

I was much more obsessed about nutrition in my early days of running ultras because I started losing a ton of weight.  Training is a lot more balanced these days so I don't worry as much about it.

• Like 1

i've tried a few diets here and there but with work and school, i can't really watch what i eat as much as i'd like to. ive settled on intermittent fasting and it seems to be working pretty well

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

i've tried a few diets here and there but with work and school, i can't really watch what i eat as much as i'd like to. ive settled on intermittent fasting and it seems to be working pretty well

I try stick to the 13 hours... I also drink Coffee, with milk. That doesn't break the fast, according to the fasting app...

1 minute ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

I try stick to the 13 hours... I also drink Coffee, with milk. That doesn't break the fast, according to the fasting app...

my biggest issue is with my schedule, i've never been a breakfast person and I'm usually at work or going to classes through the whole day so it'll get to like 8 at night and i'll realize i still haven't eaten anything for the day 

6 minutes ago, brunofr418 said:

my biggest issue is with my schedule, i've never been a breakfast person and I'm usually at work or going to classes through the whole day so it'll get to like 8 at night and i'll realize i still haven't eaten anything for the day 

I'm near the same. However, it's my training schedule that makes things hard

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:
  • Breakfast - Oats 
  • Lunch - x3 Eggs Omelette With Chicken
  • Supper - x2 Lemon Sole

Repeat Monday to Friday

Until you die or what?

42 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Na I cheat at a weekend but through the week this is what I stick to.

Like... for the rest of your life?

Btw, what the **** is lemon sole? And are you eating oatmeal? I'm picturing you gnashing on dried oats right now.

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Like... for the rest of your life?

Btw, what the **** is lemon sole? And are you eating oatmeal? I'm picturing you gnashing on dried oats right now.

I will probably modify it at the end of the year once I reach my target been sticking to this till I can get down to 175lbs.

Its a type of flat fish that looks very unappealing but is actually really tasty, yeah very boring and basic oatmeal. 

So you eat exactly the same thing every day?

I respect your discipline mate, and I know it's been effective, but if you want to make it a sustainable life choice you will have to add variety in.  There are other ways of achieving the same thing without likely getting too depressed!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I respect your discipline mate, and I know it's been effective, but if you want to make it a sustainable life choice you will have to add variety in.  There are other ways of achieving the same thing without likely getting too depressed!

In some parts of Europe, they say Variety, is the spice of life

I kinda agree. However, there are some foods, meals I could happily eat everyday and not get bored.. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

@Bubba_Sparks Monday to Friday yep, well usually Tuesday to Friday tbh most Mondays including today I do a 24 hour fast. 

Yeah don't get me wrong im not planning on maintaining this diet for the rest of my life, been doing it since February and just gonna follow it till the end of the year to try and shake these last couple pounds. Believe it or not the whole same diet through the week really doesn't bother me as much as you'd think. 

Sure I have the occasional day where I crave something else but I just put it on a list and I have it on a Saturday as a treat and enjoy it then. I do know that I will definitely to need to increase my overall calorie intake at some point as I think im currently floating around 1300-1400 calories a day. 

• Like 2