Sign in to follow this  
Lord_Costas_number_one_fan

Volk is gonna beat the chit out of Max

And make it look easy AF.  

andNEEEEEWWWWW

I think it's time for another Oz vs Everyone bet.  Haven't seen the GOAT av of Australian Made plastered all over this place for a while.  Who's in?  

Say dumb chit below.  

Edited by Lord_Costas_number_one_fan
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

As scholarly as you appear from the username, this line might ruin it.

Volk might win, but he isn't going to make it look easy. Max is huge for that division, and he's got a solid chin. 

• Like 2

If Volkanovski does win I think it will be the earned in the first 3 rounds.

Hunch is that if he does win its gonna be a decision with Alex taking the first 3 rounds and Max taking the last 2. 

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

If Volkanovski does win I think it will be the earned in the first 3 rounds.

Hunch is that if he does win its gonna be a decision with Alex taking the first 3 rounds and Max taking the last 2. 

Surely you played at least some rugby in your time?  Those guys especially the front row have gas for days, and that was when he was 93kg. Volk finna shock the world

• Confused 1

2 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Surely you played at least some rugby in your time?  Those guys especially the front row have gas for days, and that was when he was 93kg. Volk finna shock the world

I was a front row lol. 

Im not even necessarily saying that I think Volkanovski will get tired out, I would probably give him the edge in terms of power & explosiveness that's why I think Max could easily lose those first three rounds.

I favour Max in the last two because both guys will be a lot more drained than when they started (even if Volkanosvki has ungodly cardio he's just not gonna be as powerful and explosive in the fourth as he was in the first as nobody is) and in terms of their fundamental striking skills I would say Max is the better boxer so I think you could see him take over in the fight then.

• Like 1

So is the bet that Volk is going to win? Or that he's going to beat the chit out of Max and make it look easy? It's 2 different bets really.

On 11/19/2019 at 1:04 AM, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

andNEEEEEWWWWW

I think it's time for another Oz vs Everyone bet.  Haven't seen the GOAT av of Australian Made plastered all over this place for a while.  Who's in?  

Say dumb chit below.  

dumb chit below.

On 11/19/2019 at 5:08 AM, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

hell yeah bro. rugby is the shit. Go Raptors!

On 11/19/2019 at 2:08 PM, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Did you just claim that front rows have got more gas than the rest of the team??

It's exactly the other way round. Props are traditionally fatties who need to rest in another man's bottom every couple of minutes to recover. 

That said, as the original claimant that rugby is the best non combat sport to prepare you for mma, I'm inclined to agree. Volkanovski is going to make Macedonia proud!

20 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Did you just claim that front rows have got more gas than the rest of the team??

It's exactly the other way round. Props are traditionally fatties who need to rest in another man's bottom every couple of minutes to recover. 

That said, as the original claimant that rugby is the best non combat sport to prepare you for mma, I'm inclined to agree. Volkanovski is going to make Macedonia proud!

No just that Volk played in the front.  I was a winger