Sign in to follow this  
Jolldan

Derrick Lewis vs. Ilir Latifi in the works for UFC event on Feb. 8

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/derrick-lewis-ilir-latifi-ufc-feb-8-fight-in-works

Image result for lewis latifi

Ilir Latifi will have his hands full in his UFC heavyweight debut. A former member of the light heavyweight ranks, Latifi (14-7 MMA, 7-5 UFC) moves to the 265-pound weight class, where he is expected take on Derrick Lewis on Feb. 8.

A person with knowledge confirmed that the booking is in the works to MMA Junkie on Monday after an initial report by ESPN. The event currently doesn’t have a set location, but is targeted for Houston.

Who do you think will win this one?

• Like 1

Im just shocked he's moving up. Latifi is really stocky but I always fancied him to eventually move down to Middleweight not up to Heavyweight lol.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Im just shocked he's moving up. Latifi is really stocky but I always fancied him to eventually move down to Middleweight not up to Heavyweight lol.

I kinda feel like he might die lmao. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Yerbo said:

What's next? Jon Jones vs Henry Cejudo?

Yeah, because Ilir Latifi, who is a LHW for exactly 6 seconds of his life while he stands on a scale, fighting a heavyweight is very much like Jones vs. Cejudo.

What a Hillary supporter. lol

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

On 11/19/2019 at 11:26 AM, Jolldan said:

17 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Yeah, because Ilir Latifi, who is a LHW for exactly 6 seconds of his life while he stands on a scale, fighting a heavyweight is very much like Jones vs. Cejudo.

What a Hillary supporter. lol

@Jolldan doesn't watch this chit.  Eventually move down to middleweight?  He made his UFC debut on 3 days notice against Gegard Mousasi and he had to cut to 206 from 232.  His only amateur bout and first two professional fights were at heavyweight.

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

@Jolldan doesn't watch this chit.  Eventually move down to middleweight?  He made his UFC debut on 3 days notice against Gegard Mousasi and he had to cut to 206 from 232.  His only amateur bout and first two professional fights were at heavyweight.

Don't @ me with such nonsense, I still remember this card vividly because Gus pulled out knowing he was gonna get fed the hands by Moose and he never would have gotten his title shot. 

And he got smashed from pillar to post by Gegard who is an undersized Lightheavyweight (or at the very least isn't a big 205er) and was injured going in to the fight. The only thing that kept him in the fight was that Neanderthal head of his. Looking at them both weighing in neither guy looked big at 205, plus like you said if he could make 205 in 3 days that says to me that if he wanted to he could likely make 185 with a full camp and time to weight cut. 

Image result for gegard mousasi vs ilir latifi

On 11/19/2019 at 4:37 AM, Jolldan said:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/derrick-lewis-ilir-latifi-ufc-feb-8-fight-in-works

Image result for lewis latifi

Ilir Latifi will have his hands full in his UFC heavyweight debut. A former member of the light heavyweight ranks, Latifi (14-7 MMA, 7-5 UFC) moves to the 265-pound weight class, where he is expected take on Derrick Lewis on Feb. 8.

A person with knowledge confirmed that the booking is in the works to MMA Junkie on Monday after an initial report by ESPN. The event currently doesn’t have a set location, but is targeted for Houston.

Who do you think will win this one?

I thought UFC 247 in Feb. has been confirmed at the Toyota Center in Houston?

On 11/21/2019 at 5:51 AM, Jolldan said:

Don't @ me with such nonsense, I still remember this card vividly because Gus pulled out knowing he was gonna get fed the hands by Moose and he never would have gotten his title shot. 

And he got smashed from pillar to post by Gegard who is an undersized Lightheavyweight (or at the very least isn't a big 205er) and was injured going in to the fight. The only thing that kept him in the fight was that Neanderthal head of his. Looking at them both weighing in neither guy looked big at 205, plus like you said if he could make 205 in 3 days that says to me that if he wanted to he could likely make 185 with a full camp and time to weight cut. 

Image result for gegard mousasi vs ilir latifi

lol don't @ you!?  I'm a south side  gangster and you're an idiot paperboy.  He wasn't 232 pounds because he was out of shape he's moving to to HEAVYWEIGHT because he's tried of cutting weight you stupid motherf*cker.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

lol don't @ you!?  I'm a south side  gangster and you're an idiot paperboy.  He wasn't 232 pounds because he was out of shape he's moving to to HEAVYWEIGHT because he's tried of cutting weight you stupid motherf*cker.

I'll @ him for you

@Jolldan

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

😂😂😂 what a load of ****, sure you are mate👍. He made weight in 4 days so he could have made Middleweight if he’d wanted to, the dude is literally an inch taller than BJ it’s not like he’s some giant. Settle down there Tekashi.