Mcmax3000

McGregor/Cerrone Supposedly Signed for January 18 PPV

Making this fight at welterweight is a HUGE mistake for Conor

cowboy finna toss that Irish Manlet all 50 FT

this will be the last fight of his career 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, PunchBag said:

ww might favor cerrone more than conor

That's what I was thinking. Cerrone seems to so better at WW, whereas Conor's best performances have always been at 145.

I can't lie and say I won't watch it, ill watch the **** out of that fight, but I don't get the choice in weight? Surely McGregor ain't planning a run at WW considering the top of the division is full of Wrestlers?

• Like 1

Just now, stehilton94 said:

I can't lie and say I won't watch it, ill watch the **** out of that fight, but I don't get the choice in weight? Surely McGregor ain't planning a run at WW considering the top of the division is full of Wrestlers?

Conor loves to prove people wrong, and is never short on self confidence/self belief.  Given Cowboy once told him he was too small for LW, this feels like he wants to prove a point directly to Cerrone.

Either that or he just wants to enjoy Christmas :)

But yeah, WW would not be kind to him.  Usman/Colby/Woodley would be nightmare match-ups for him.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, the_vagenius said:

Real question is, Who else is on this card?

Maycee Barber slated for the co main right now. Lol. I'm guessing the UFC will just put all their eggs in the Conor basket for this one.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

24 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

Maycee Barber slated for the co main right now. Lol. I'm guessing the UFC will just put all their eggs in the Conor basket for this one.

I would put money on McGregor getting more PPV buys than any other card that year 🙉

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

Makes sense; no need to stack a card when the guy who's headlined 4 out of 5 of the biggest PPVs in history is fighting.

Will be interesting to see if his absence and descent into madness has impacted his numbers.  I think less people like him now, but probably more people hate him and will tune in to cheer for the other guy.  Will easily do 1M+

58 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

I would put money on McGregor getting more PPV buys than any other card that year 🙉

More like more PPV buys than everybody else in the year combined.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

No matter what way you look at it, once Cowboy beats the brakes ott of Canor, the fanboys will say that Conor is a FW and moved up TWO WEIGHT CLASSES. What a hero. 

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

Either Conor isn't going after the 155 belt anymore or Dana is going to use the "He beat Cowboy at 170, he is fighting Khabib next!" card. Which doesn't make any sense but ok. 

I'll give Cowboy landing a Rick Story combo Round 3 when Conor tires out. 

5 hours ago, Bohemoglu13 said:

Either Conor isn't going after the 155 belt anymore or Dana is going to use the "He beat Cowboy at 170, he is fighting Khabib next!" card. Which doesn't make any sense but ok. 

I'll give Cowboy landing a Rick Story combo Round 3 when Conor tires out. 

Masvidal, its very very obvious, that fight would make absolutely MILLIONS

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Yes, when the Casuals get erect winkys...... 

Let's hope Cowboy saves the game 

You say Casuals like your not one, when clearly, you are, all you do is post needless negative trash, take one look at your account and its just troll post after troll post. You only started watching this sport when Till fought in the UK, you are a casual.

Been watching this **** since TUF1 and still wouldn't consider myself on the level of some of the lads that post here

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, stehilton94 said:

You say Casuals like your not one, when clearly, you are, all you do is post needless negative trash, take one look at your account and its just troll post after troll post. You only started watching this sport when Till fought in the UK, you are a casual.

Been watching this **** since TUF1 and still wouldn't consider myself on the level of some of the lads that post here

You're mamma is a casual

18 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Imagine not being a casual these days. 80% of the cards are garbage lmao. 

Casuals are the new hard-core. Any idiot can blindly watch every card; it takes real discernment to selectively watch the good stuff. 

• Like 2

lol they had to give him the one guy in the top half of the division that conor actually stands a chance of beating

whatever though.  cerrone has just as good of a chance of making this idiot tap to strikes

Edited by -idyb-

6 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Casuals are the new hard-core. Any idiot can blindly watch every card; it takes real discernment to selectively watch the good stuff. 

Exactly, only true gentlemen and scholars have the intellect to pick the best cards. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

7 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Odds released. Cowboy is a 3-1 underdog as of now.

I'm getting the feeling it might be time to take up sports betting again....

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Except they aren't being discerning....they are just watching whoever is being hyped....kinda the opposite really no?

15 minutes ago, Yerbo said:

I'm getting the feeling it might be time to take up sports betting again....

Then you'll be devastated to know Cowboy is actually a +180 dog, not +300.

Edited by cashfl0w

15 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Maycee Barber slated for the co main right now. Lol.

history is about to be made. this might very well be the greatest thing to ever happen since a bunch of rather upset canadians raised their great nations flag and made a toast to Georges "Rush" St. Pierre during the battle of iwo jima.  

long live the womens flyweight division

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

https://mmajunkie.usatoday.com/2019/11/conor-mcgregor-favorite-over-donald-cowboy-cerrone-ufc-246-betting-odds-gambling

According to BetMGM.com Cerrone is +300. Stop trying to prove people wrong all the time. Just have a discussion.

Hey dummy, your own link says the same thing. Conor opened a three to one FAVORITE. Cerrone is and was not a three to one dog.

Don't get mad at me because you were wrong, I pointed it out, and then you continued to be wrong.

Screenshot_20191130-100939_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9bdf1817effc33cc7e9be167f7ea631e.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-100640_Chrome.jpg

Edited by cashfl0w
  • Like 1

45 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Hey dummy, your own link says the same thing. Conor opened a three to one FAVORITE. Cerrone is and was not a three to one dog.

Don't get mad at me because you were wrong, I pointed it out, and then you continued to be wrong.

Screenshot_20191130-100939_Chrome.thumb.jpg.9bdf1817effc33cc7e9be167f7ea631e.jpg

Screenshot_20191130-100640_Chrome.jpg

I'll take the L. My terminology wasn't correct.

• Thanks 1

Im sure the plan is Conor beating Cerrone to then take a shot at the BMF Masdival title (I cant believe Im saying this but yeah it is a new title now I guess).

You know Conor is calling Masdival out if he wins of course.

Love Cerrone but I still think he can be a fairly easy match up for Conor.

i'll tell you all exactly how this fight is going to play out.

It ends in a disqualification after the old man from the bar walks out and hits conor mcgregor with a steel chair, setting up their much anticipated rematch at WrestleMania.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

Ufc counting on Conor landing that spinning body kick......uncle dana praying that cowboy dont rock him and submit him.

And it does matter the rest of the card because this is a casuals main event, no ranking no bmf nonsense just  2 unranked fighters in a weight class they get slaughtered in headlining at the end of the day.

This card needs gaethje, Charlie olives, kevin lee, someone anyone to make it relevant 

• Like 3