Sign in to follow this  
NoCakeForYaya

Anybody else kinda hope....

That after all the waiting, all the hype, all the build up..........when (if) Kebab and Ferg finally fight, Khabib just lays his way to a boring UD? 

Just think the let down/rustle would be absolutely magical. 

• Haha 1

47 minutes ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

That after all the waiting, all the hype, all the build up..........when (if) Kebab and Ferg finally fight, Khabib just lays his way to a boring UD? 

Just think the let down/rustle would be absolutely magical. 

As opposed to what? Coming in and throwing hands with Tony Ferguson? Is he gonna have a tactical boxing match? lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

As opposed to what? Coming in and throwing hands with Tony Ferguson? Is he gonna have a tactical boxing match? lol

Tony Fergusom absolutely sucks. Even more than Kevin Lee and Lee dominated that idiot. Look what Pettis did to that goofy retard. 

Anyone who thinks Khabib won't maul him anyway he wants is on some HEAVY and I mean HEAVY drugs. 

This isn't just because I'm a Khabib fan, I'm also a realistic and somewhat sane individual. 

• Thanks 1

LOOK HERE LOOK HERE LOOK LISTEN 

Everyone said Max would smash Khabib if they fought and that bum Dustin absolutely PIED Max and made him look like the Hawaiian dog chit he is. 

There is No way that Ferguson doesnt get dropped by either an upper cut or faint takedown into a goaterhand right. And then its curtains for that mongrel. 

LIGHTS OUT.

Edited by I_Take_Roids_m8
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Kabob would be destroyed if he actually fights tferg.

I wouldn't mind seeing what @NoCakeForYaya thinks could happen lol 

1 hour ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Tony Fergusom absolutely sucks. Even more than Kevin Lee and Lee dominated that idiot. Look what Pettis did to that goofy retard. 

Anyone who thinks Khabib won't maul him anyway he wants is on some HEAVY and I mean HEAVY drugs. 

This isn't just because I'm a Khabib fan, I'm also a realistic and somewhat sane individual. 

Lol

7 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Cringe. Pettis sucks and was making that idiot heavy roll. 

Try again. 

Pettis beat Benson Henderson to win his title.

Khabib beat Al Iaquinta. LOL

• Like 3

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Pettis beat Benson Henderson to win his title.

Khabib beat Al Iaquinta. LOL

Lol at thinking Benson Henderson was EVER a good fighter. CRINGE

6 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Call me crazy hombres but I genuinely can see Khabib getting a finish against this dude. Ferguson bleeds a whole lot and you know what doctors are like at the moment. 

4 hours ago, NoCakeForYaya said:

Call me crazy hombres but I genuinely can see Khabib getting a finish against this dude. Ferguson bleeds a whole lot and you know what doctors are like at the moment. 

Listen Crazy, Tony Ferguson is hella tough. Dana will have warned this doctor that he's going to end up in a ditch if they ruin another main event. 

This is going five rounds. Almost certainly.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, PATSTER said:

@cashfl0w I still think that Pettis beats Khabib in an MMA fight. Had that take back in the day. Easiest armbar of his life. 

Kevin Lee beats the brakes off of him too.

Sadly, he's not fighting any of those people. Our only hope is that his terrorist rat manager also manages Gaethje. Let's hope that the rat wants to profit off of Gaethje more than he wants to protect Khaboob.

• Like 1

I honestly don't see this being a close fight. 

Ferguson is sloppy as all hell and gets rocked in almost every fight. He would have died against Lee 2.0. 

A better matchup would be Lee 2.0 vs. Khabib to be honest. 

Let Gaethje fight Mcgagger after Cerrone pink socks him and then JG can put that Irish moron out for good. 

Ferguson doesnt even deserve this fight. Hes a sloppy big eared retard with mutated chromosomes that loses every round of every fight until he gets lucky. 

**** you all if you don't agree. 

• Like 1

At least Ferg has a better chance than everybody else.

Endurance, toughness, cardio, chin, decent grappling and creativity are all on Fergs arsenal.

Khabib is a beast and someone needs all those atributes to have a chamce against Khabib

• Like 1

Khabib gonna starch Tony, Tony's hype is based around his "awkwardness" and by awkwardness I mean he gets his **** kicked 12 times a fight until people get tired of beating him, he gets mopped by khabib 10/10.

Discipline beats craziness. 

Plus tony lost to rando vanatta....

Real question is wheres t-city vs Tony? For a shot at the great khabib.

Bit obvious that Khabib could just take him down and lay on him for 5 rounds, Tony's only real chance is to catch Khabib with something mad, but hes the most likely to actually do it

• Like 1