Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Ngannou vs. Rozenstruik headlines March 28 Fight Night

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

In Columbus, Ohio.

Francis must really need a check to take a fight with this random. 

Who ya got?

If Overeem can connect,  so can Francis - 65/35 Ng, ... odds will reflect I'm sure

They have to keep Francis active until they can give him another title shot. I actually thought they were going to make Francis v. Volkov, but whatever.

This fight is like fan fiction. It doesn't make sense for Francis and can pump the breaks on a potential rising talent in a bereft of talent division.

Also, that will be 3 fights in 5 months for Jz

2 hours ago, T.B.E said:

This fight is like fan fiction. It doesn't make sense for Francis and can pump the breaks on a potential rising talent in a bereft of talent division.

Also, that will be 3 fights in 5 months for Jz

The UFC is awful at scheduling and he wants to stay active. Any guy ranked above Jz would be a rematch so this is as good as he can hope for. 

24 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Has he ever been before??

The dude is a bum. He got completely outclassed by Stipe and went to a boring decision against the BB. There's no way else beats either DC or Stipe, ever. 

Hes the Canor of Heavyweights. 

6 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

The dude is a bum. He got completely outclassed by Stipe and went to a boring decision against the BB. There's no way else beats either DC or Stipe, ever. 

Hes the Canor of Heavyweights. 

I don't believe any of this. 

Ngannou had never faced anybody with that style when he fought Stipe the first time. He would baptize that idiot in the rematch. And DC wouldn't take the fight if his life depended on it. So I highly doubt he believes he would just roll over Francis either.

• Like 1

50 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

I don't believe any of this. 

Ngannou had never faced anybody with that style when he fought Stipe the first time. He would baptize that idiot in the rematch. And DC wouldn't take the fight if his life depended on it. So I highly doubt he believes he would just roll over Francis either.

You must believe it m8. Never put your faith in a knakker

2 hours ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Dont be surprised if Francis gets KOd 

It wouldn't surprise me. I think people underestimate Jairzinho because he's so new to MMA. His kickboxing record is impressive and he doesn't have to be worried about takedowns against Ngannou. 

• Like 1

15 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

It wouldn't surprise me. I think people underestimate Jairzinho because he's so new to MMA. His kickboxing record is impressive and he doesn't have to be worried about takedowns against Ngannou. 

Also because he has lost numerous rounds to people before he lands the homerun. This is MMA. The homerun doesn't always land. At some point he's going to have the win a decision, and he has yet to prove he can pull that off.

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Also because he has lost numerous rounds to people before he lands the homerun. This is MMA. The homerun doesn't always land. At some point he's going to have the win a decision, and he has yet to prove he can pull that off.

Neither has Ng

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Account bet on the fight then?

lel. Wasn't your point that Jz hasn't shown that he can win a decision? Ng has lost every fight he's been in that went the distance, so that's a strange argument.

I've already said that it's too soon for Jz. But if the gun shy Ng that fought Black Beast shows up, he might be in trouble.

3 hours ago, Decompoze said:

It's embarrassing to see so many people ducking your account bets.

Why should I bet on the guy I don't think will win? Especially since it was only floated out there to gloss over the fact that the point made was easily refutable

1 hour ago, T.B.E said:

Why should I bet on the guy I don't think will win? Especially since it was only floated out there to gloss over the fact that the point made was easily refutable

Don't worry. You're among the majority in that you have don't believe any of the crap you spew either.

If anybody hating on Ngannou has the sack, I'm all in. He knocks this fat idiot flat in the first round. Then Rozenstruik gets beat up by Volkov, and everybody forgets he exists.

16 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Don't worry. You're among the majority in that you have don't believe any of the crap you spew either.

If anybody hating on Ngannou has the sack, I'm all in. He knocks this fat idiot flat in the first round. Then Rozenstruik gets beat up by Volkov, and everybody forgets he exists.

I beleive they call this ^ projecting

Case in point,

http://forums.ufcfightclub.com/topic/178022-welchers-list-of-shame-v20/?tab=comments#comment-3775789