Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

Mike Perry says he plans to punch Covington when he isn't looking.

“This is the first time I’m seeing him right now. He is sitting up there on stage. Security, I came up the escalator the first day. Ken, the security guy for the UFC, he knows me, and was like I know you are a man of your f*****g word and I’m asking you to keep it cool. And, I know he is an ****, and I know he said some things we all hate on. But, you guys are businessmen,” Mike Perry said to ESPN. “You got to handle your business this weekend, and he was hanging me up. He’s like you got to promise me you aren’t going to do nothing. I was just like, I didn’t really promise him though.”

“I think he is going to lose his fight on Saturday anyway, and he’s got protection. He’s got a babysitter at all times. It is not that I want to run up and say something to him. Everyone always says something to Colby, they warn him. I’m going to walk up behind him and hit him when he ain’t looking. I’m going to take my shot when I get a chance, you know what I mean. When he loses on Saturday and I win, let’s set that fight up. That’s the fight I want and that’s the fight I’ve been asking for. So, let’s make that happen.”

Pffft...

He'll be headed to Bellator a day early if he manages to pull it off. The UFC will chit a brick if he ruins the main event of their biggest PPV of the year with a sucker punch. Neal is going to send his head into the crowd on Saturday anyways.

Say stupid chit below.

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

53 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Why did they have to feed Mike to the man that bodied Niko Price?!  Geoff Neal is fighting for the BMF belt next

I PREDICTED THIS IN THE FIGHT ANNOUNCEMENT THREAD.

1 minute ago, cashfl0w said:

Geoff Neal is a future champion. 

Marty doesn't want those ****ing hands.

Marty finna get knocked out by the best hands in the business.  Jorge will have to defend both belts against Geoff.

Edited by PlatinumClegg
  • Like 2

7 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Geoff Neal is already the all-time GOAT. 

Change my mind.

When you stop Niko Price and Mike Perry it's hard to argue.  Those are BMF contenders.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, CanPass said:

Geoff Neal for sure gonna thrash Mike Perry wife tonight.

She need to find another UFC fighter to latch onto anyways before he gets cut.

Mike ain't getting cut.  He got the most dangerous #15 ranked opponent in the world coming off an L.  I knew he would get finished by strikes for the first time in his career.

Neal should have been fighting a ranked opponent and Perry should have been fighting Price.

On 12/15/2019 at 5:08 AM, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

This is kind of a sad day even though I dont like Perry. 

You didn't expect him to win did you?  When they announced that fight I thought Why are they doing this to Mike?  He should have fought Niko Price.  That would be a war not a 90 second knockout.