Sign in to follow this  
VertFTW

Sobercuban

You're not the only one concerned.

I'm worried he's started up with this CBD stuff. That's a reeeeal slippery slope, if you ask me.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

40 minutes ago, SVTContour98 said:

Even in Death Sober would never lose his Mod Job....Vert, even if death spread to everyone but you, you'd never get a Mod job.

Ehh why not

• Haha 1
  • Sad 2

I died

No honestly I've just been busy AF since we bought the house.  I've only come on to check PMs and respond to reports opened by the Nancys in the premium section.  I'm done with school for the semester after today

• Like 7
  • Haha 2

3 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

explain

I wish I could explain haha.  I've just been getting blasted with emails from these goofs over there like there's really anything we can do about the situation aside from banning all the active members and letting the forum die. 

I don't know the dynamic over there to really understand what's going on.  The funny thing is having some dude who has been a member for years with a total of 3 posts start reporting post, after post, after post complaining 

• Like 4
  • Haha 7

22 minutes ago, sobercuban said:

I died

No honestly I've just been busy AF since we bought the house.  I've only come on to check PMs and respond to reports opened by the Nancys in the premium section.  I'm done with school for the semester after today

Phew.. I thought I lost another friend to CBD.

The last one went from eating gummies to blowing black dudes for white powdery substances. Depressing stuff.

• Haha 2

2 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I wish I could explain haha.  I've just been getting blasted with emails from these goofs over there like there's really anything we can do about the situation aside from banning all the active members and letting the forum die. 

I don't know the dynamic over there to really understand what's going on.  The funny thing is having some dude who has been a member for years with a total of 3 posts start reporting post, after post, after post complaining 

maybe i should become a premium member again so i can go back over there and spam them with ****-erotic pictures of GSP. that oughtta drive them away.   i mean, the worst they could do is report me.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, Mcmax3000 said:

That damn car fire claimed another one.

On 12/1/2019 at 9:09 AM, -idyb- said:

car fire strikes again :(

On 12/1/2019 at 11:31 AM, -idyb- said:

sober is ded yo

On 12/1/2019 at 12:12 PM, -idyb- said:

here is the live footage of the incident

KXwOqU8.gif

• Thanks 1

lol at those idiots paying to post on this ****ty message board.

• Haha 2
  • Confused 1

16 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

That's a low evaluation for a "potential" Mod position, oh well you only talk to the Top 6 members leading the Prediction League anyway.

#doochtwatmexican

Edited by Bwana
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, Bwana said:

That's a low evaluation for a "potential" Mod position, oh well you only talk to the Top 6 members leading the Prediction League anyway.

#doochtwatmexican

lol Im just joking about the mod position obv....Id probably be one of the toughest mods ever on this board if I was given the job though.

• Haha 2

ROFLMFAO

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Cubes would you mind naming said member? Im legit curious

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Its worth it

Some of us actually leave our houses sometimes. It paid for itself for the presale just for Brooklyn, Ft Lauderdale, Newark, Anahiem, and MSG this year

They did screw us all out of 2 PPV codes tho

• Like 1

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

I died

Congrats. Are there as many nancies in school as there are in the premium section?

Are there classes like lesbian dance theory there? < I'd almost wanna take one class just for the lulz. 

3 hours ago, sobercuban said:

Gotta be that kid that was posting topic after topic about 246 pre codes 

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol they have it easy over there TBH.....They are like overprotected live at home milenials compared to the regs that post in the free section.

Can confirm nobody that posts on the premium side lives with their parents except @prozacnation.

You don't sign up to that side. You pay for a presale code and that forum comes along with it, son.

• Thanks 2

Just now, prozacnation said:

Gotta be that kid that was posting topic after topic about 246 pre codes 

Hey you walking Swedish meatball. How's it hanging? Miss me?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

36 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Id probably be one of the toughest mods ever on this board if I was given the job though.

Tough as in what stringent rules, and ensuing punishment doled out ?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Can confirm nobody that posts on the premium side lives with their parents except @prozacnation.

You don't sign up to that side. You pay for a presale code and that forum comes along with it, son.

Can confirm the first part is untrue.  @prozacnation lives in a sex slave dungeon.  

Presale code used 7 times last year. Posting on a sh!tty board is a bonus.  There have been 20 threads created in the premium in the past week by casual conor cooksuckers who couldn't find their @ssholes if they had maps to them.  It's frustrating but we subtly and delicately let these individuals know how stupid they are.  That may be a reason for @sobercuban s overwhelming number of complaints.  Sorry Sober...

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

im drunk posting this here in memory of our fallen comrade sobercuban. it truly was a tragic incident, but in all fairness to the law, he probably should have used his turn signal.

fortunately for all of us, @VertFTW The Empowered has stepped up to take over sobercubans moderating duties. though i'm not really sure myself exactly what sobercubans moderating duties are outside of loading the bong and trolling the internet

Edited by -idyb-

50 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

im drunk posting this here in memory of our fallen comrade sobercuban. it truly was a tragic incident, but in all fairness to the law, he probably should have used his turn signal.

fortunately for all of us, @VertFTW The Empowered has stepped up to take over sobercubans moderating duties. though i'm not really sure myself exactly what sobercubans moderating duties are outside of loading the bong and trolling the internet

this would never happen in Hamilton .... 👀

13 hours ago, VertFTW said:

lol Im just joking about the mod position obv....Id probably be one of the toughest mods ever on this board if I was given the job though.

You're probably a Little Kang alt now that you mention it. He was an idiot, too.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4

and yet another forum member was prematurely snatched away from us due to marriage and krokodil. but his spirit will always live on on for we now have our newest forum moderator Vert to carry on his legacy, and guide us to greener pastures.  you were once forgotten, but not lost. in the name of the holy spirit bailey jay, amen.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Sad 1

On 12/13/2019 at 2:38 PM, StompGrind said:

Congrats. Are there as many nancies in school as there are in the premium section?

Are there classes like lesbian dance theory there? < I'd almost wanna take one class just for the lulz. 

Lol I only had online classes this semester, not sure what any of the goofs looked like on our class discussion board.  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

What's that? Marijuana oil?

They start shooting up the marijuanas, and the next thing you know, they're robbing pharmacies for gallons of codeine syrup. Seen this a thousand times.

Best to hide your valuables around him from here on out.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, sobercuban said:

I’m addicted to CBD... it’s awful

thats terrible.  they need to lock you up and give you the chair. you're a disgusting human being and a danger to society

at the very least they should make you attend marijuana anonymous meetings

Edited by -idyb-

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

^^This dude has sucked a **** for marijuanas. It's undeniable.

I have a feeling that dude licks the knob, whether marijuanas are involved or not.....anyone that has me on ignore, when there's only 9 members is a butt pirate.

• Like 1

I remember Sobre's first day on the fora, it was during my 2nd stint here,  prolly '09 or '10,

.... he immediately got into it w/ Causissayso (Brock fan)-   😮-