Sign in to follow this  
-idyb-

Khabib The Great speaks out about potential rematch with McNuggets

screenshot_20191213-111351_reddit-jpg.69

khabib choosing to keep the sport and the integrity of the division legitimate. good for him.   

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Confused 1

Ha, like this ped cheating goat fcker has a say. Dana would cut him and hand the belt to coooooooooner in a second if he tried to duck.

Edited by Dark_Horse
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Dark_Horse said:

Ha, like this ped cheating goat fcker has a say. Dana would cut him and hand the belt to coooooooooner in a second if he tried to duck.

f*cking terrorist scum right?

the ufc should just create another fake belt and have the rock come out and present it to conor. 

just give conor his fake belt so dana and the ufc brass, and conor and his army of casuals can be happy and pretend like theyre money making poster boy is the greatest thing ever. and let khabib keep doing what he does and keep defending his belt he rightfully earned at 155 against the baddest 155 pounders they can throw at him.  he's already destroyed conor,  theres no point of a rematch against a dude who hasnt earned it, and has already been gift wrapped enough opportunities outside of the featherweight division

taps to neck cranks. repeatedly sits on the  couch for years in between fights,   fights old men at bars rather than lightweight contenders in the cage,  decides to not bother cutting weight, ducks a whole division, yet expects a title shot at 155 if he beats some gatekeeper at 170. lol   what a slap to the ufc's reputation and their weight divisions and title belts it would be if the ufc were to strip khabib in favour of this bum

Edited by -idyb-

36 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

f*cking terrorist scum right?

the ufc should just create another fake belt and have the rock come out and present it to conor. 

just give conor his fake belt so dana and the ufc brass, and conor and his army of casuals can be happy and pretend like theyre money making poster boy is the greatest thing ever. and let khabib keep doing what he does and keep defending his belt he rightfully earned at 155 against the baddest 155 pounders they can throw at him.  he's already destroyed conor,  theres no point of a rematch against a dude who hasnt earned it, and has already been gift wrapped enough opportunities outside of the featherweight division

taps to neck cranks. repeatedly sits on the  couch for years in between fights,   fights old men at bars rather than lightweight contenders in the cage,  decides to not bother cutting weight, ducks a whole division, yet expects a title shot at 155 if he beats some gatekeeper at 170. lol   what a slap to the ufc's reputation and their weight divisions and title belts it would be if the ufc were to strip khabib in favour of this bum

Er hello? You saw Cooooner smack the old man right? That fat bstard Rock should have got the plane to Dublin and strapped the bmf title on him right then and there.

Gtfo with this terrorist chit.

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

screenshot_20191213-111351_reddit-jpg.69

khabib choosing to keep the sport and the integrity of the division legitimate. good for him.   

One of the few fighters that I think would stick to that stance. 

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Er hello? You saw Cooooner smack the old man right? That fat bstard Rock should have got the plane to Dublin and strapped the bmf title on him right then and there.

yeah   he should get the title for biggest pillow fists

couldnt even knock down a poor defenseless drunk old man at the bar. old man didnt even flinch.   clearly ducker mcnuggets is well past his prime.

Edited by -idyb-

1 minute ago, -idyb- said:

yeah   he should get the title for biggest pillow fists

couldnt even knock down a poor defenseless drunk old man at the bar. old man didnt even flinch.   clearly ducker mcnuggets is well past his prime.

That is casual/ hater talk. 

4 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

That is casual/ hater talk. 

no.   if i was a casual i would be **** riding a mediocre fighter like conor all over my twitter account and rushing to his defense at every opportunity and hating on all the fighters who have wrecked him

you should be embracing khabib for the great fighter that he is after he smashed out your boy.   if you havent yet seen that fight, you can find it in the Humiliation section over at P*rnHub

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

Khabib needs to calm down, he needs to realize he has very little power with the UFC considering hes not really a needle mover, his fight vs Dustin might have been viewed on Free TV in Russia, but in terms of PPV, we heard nothing except his manager making a 1m claim.

Khabib vs Tony should easily be a 1m event, if its not, then Khabib really can't bargain with the UFC

• Like 2

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

no.   if i was a casual i would be **** riding a mediocre fighter like conor all over my twitter account and rushing to his defense at every opportunity and hating on all the fighters who have wrecked him

you should be embracing khabib for the great fighter that he is after he smashed out your boy.   if you havent yet seen that fight, you can find it in the Humiliation section over at P*rnHub

Jimmies rustled 100%

• Thanks 1

khabib aint gonna waste his time giving a dude he's already beaten a rematch he didnt earn. and besides, how many rematches did conor give out?

if they strip khabib just to carry on with the conor mcgregor circus act, may as well create another belt and have the rock come out and present it to conor, because it would be no more legitimate than the belt conor would be competing for.

khabib has bigger fish to fry and he doesnt need to waste his time beating down conor some more. conor has done nothing to deserve the opportunity of getting destroyed by khabib again. fighting cowboy at 170 does not warrant a shot at the 155 pound title, or a rematch against a guy that just whooped your **** the last time you walked into the cage

the ufc has done just fine this year without conor,  they dont need him.   i dont know how much longer they intend on keeping on with the conor mcgregor show.  even his fans are growing tired of his inactivity.   just give him that fake belt and have him go to WWE smackdown cause he aint ever gonna defend it anyways. let him keep fighting guys like diaz or cowboy for all i care, but enough with the title implications until he's actually ready to compete inside of that division.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

and lastly, why isnt cowboy getting promised a shot at the lightweight title if he beats conor at 170?  since last november, he's got 2 or 3 wins at lightweight.  conor has zero.  which isnt a whole lot more than the amount of times that conor has fought at 155 in the ufc and won, which comes to a grand total of 1.  cowboy fights once every 2 or 3 months. conor fights once every one or two years.

yeah conor is definately a legitimate contender in the lightweight division, thats for sure. its been 3 years since he last won a fight. that was before GSP came out of retirement just to make another title run, win another belt, and retire again.  maybe 2020 might be the year for conor to finally get a win, so they can parade him around like the second coming of christ and put a fake belt around his waist.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

Lol at anyone ever thinking Conor was anything more than a midget beater.

Talk about being one dimensional when your gimmick is "dAt LeFt HaNd ShOt" and then getting sat down by a right hand from the supposed "worst striker in the UFC." 

Clowns gonna clown. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Khabib needs to calm down, he needs to realize he has very little power with the UFC considering hes not really a needle mover, his fight vs Dustin might have been viewed on Free TV in Russia, but in terms of PPV, we heard nothing except his manager making a 1m claim.

Khabib vs Tony should easily be a 1m event, if its not, then Khabib really can't bargain with the UFC

PPV numbers aren't as important with the ESPN deal. The UFC is getting paid no matter what, the only reason to want big numbers is so ESPN hopefully renews the deal. 

Conor should be trash talking Masvidal & looking to get that bmf belt, dana made him look like a **** saying jorge is too big for him & conor did NUTTIN!

On 12/13/2019 at 6:14 PM, stehilton94 said:

Tbh, I think I read that him and DP did 1.5 million. Not sure.

Every champion in every single division in the UFC grew up wrestling (besides the Stylebender, but he's an anomoly.)  Not only that, every single division's former champion was a wrestler before being beaten by the current champion.  Every single one.

The UFC literally cleared the 155 pound division of wrestlers so that there could be a Muslim champion.  This happened literally months after Flash Entertainment (an Abu Dhabi corporation) nailed down a deal to invest in the UFC.  That's when Khabib first made his entrance into the promotion.  In 12 bouts, Khabib has not faced a D1 level wrestler even once...in a sport dominated by wrestlers. 

So let's stop with this nonsense about Khabib bringing some integrity to the sport.   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Megasoup said:

Every champion in every single division in the UFC grew up wrestling (besides the Stylebender, but he's an anomoly.)  Not only that, every single division's former champion was a wrestler before being beaten by the current champion.  Every single one.

The UFC literally cleared the 155 pound division of wrestlers so that there could be a Muslim champion.  This happened literally months after Flash Entertainment (an Abu Dhabi corporation) nailed down a deal to invest in the UFC.  That's when Khabib first made his entrance into the promotion.  In 12 bouts, Khabib has not faced a D1 level wrestler even once...in a sport dominated by wrestlers. 

So let's stop with this nonsense about Khabib bringing some integrity to the sport.   

to hell with calling in CM Punk and playing touchbutt in the park. khabib the great is about to go to war with the 2nd baddest man in the ufc.  one thing is for sure, somebody is gonna leave in a bloody mess looking like a victim that just escaped from megasoups van.

3 hours ago, Megasoup said:

An now he’s fighting Tony, in America 

The Khabib/Poirier PPV was in the middle of the afternoon, and it was a chit card that nobody cared about. I will bet my soul right now that it did under 100K buys.

On 12/18/2019 at 1:34 AM, -idyb- said:

to hell with calling in CM Punk and playing touchbutt in the park. khabib the great is about to go to war with the 2nd baddest man in the ufc.  one thing is for sure, somebody is gonna leave in a bloody mess looking like a victim that just escaped from megasoups van.

Edited by Megasoup
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

11 minutes ago, Megasoup said:

Shoot, you don't know what you're talking about.  None of those gals put up a fight; they were drugged.  No one ever left bloody or conscious.  It doesn't matter anymore, I have been reduced to driving a Toyota Corolla.  Doesn't mean I'm out of business, it just means that my tactics have changed.  

Still, though...Khabib's title is about as legitimate as the employment dates on my resume.

this might very well be the most beautiful post i have ever read in the history of beautiful posts ive ever read. you are truly a man of character soup

• Like 1