Sign in to follow this  
Decompoze

2 hours ago, juice64011 said:

You weren't even top 5 out of like 15 people.

You've made every excuse possible to duck his bet, either put up or stfu and quit derailing this thread with your bad attempts at trolling. 

At least i didnt exit scam because I was doing poorly lol since i did fairplay shouldn't i get the right to choose terms of any ridiculous bet?

3 hours ago, juice64011 said:

well to be fair, he put the list randomizer to shame

• Like 2

alright this year ive decided to give Rando one last shot at glory. instead of randomizing the fighters im just going to be randomizing the list of participating forum members. whatever users name comes up first at the top of the list - whatever their final picks are will officially be the picks i am going with as well

and in case the first guy doesnt submit picks for that card, i'm going down the list so who ever is #2 ill be using their picks. or #3 if the first two guys pull out, or #4 etc.  this is so i cant be eliminated out of the tournament by anybody elses exit scam. 

also i will be strictly PMing the randomized list to the host of the tournament and keeping Rando's selection private. at least until the card starts. this is just to keep my final standings and record legit in case somebody tries to sabotage their own picks that week just to sabotage mine. this practice is strictly to keep Rando's record and prediction method legit

if the randomizer lands on the host, the host better not try any tomfuckery.  Rando is playing serious this year. I'll call shenanigans and have Decompoze's head on a spike if Rando selects him and then he ends up taking CM Punk over Kamaru Usman on that card. whoever is running this chit i want an A+ effort out of your MMA knowledge that weekend if the list randomizer happens to select you.

As a matter of fact, i want an A+ effort out of all of you guys this year. Put on your Reebok thinking caps, and study your GSP tapes people. figure out just who exactly all of those Asian cans on the prelims are and build them a wikipedia page.   make well-educated predictions everyone,  for it could very well be you who gets the honour of being selected next, and i dont want my beloved Rando getting any more embarassed than it was last year.

but yeah thats my gameplan for this year and ive decided to go with it. i figure it oughtta be more successful than last years prediction method. mind you just about anything would be. but mark my words, 2020 may very well be the year of Rando's Redemption!  I'd say its probably got a 49.51% chance of having any success anyways

Edited by -idyb-

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

You've made every excuse possible to duck his bet, either put up or stfu and quit derailing this thread with your bad attempts at trolling. 

To be fair, if vert did accept his bet, cash would twist it and not accept. He said he'd ban bet anyone and when I called his bluff, he folded.

Edited by BART-O-LINI
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, BART-O-LINI said:

To be fair, if vert did accept his bet, cash would twist it and not accept. He said he'd ban bet anyone and when I called his bluff, he folded.

This is why you should take me off ignore if you're going to quote me, because I never said any of that, doofus.

Three people who have never won chit consistently have my name in their mouths. None of them will throw down though. Just a bunch of yackers, hoping to sacrifice your bummy **** to the Prediction League Gods. But I already knocked you off the forum. You don't matter.

Edited by cashfl0w

7 hours ago, -idyb- said:

alright this year ive decided to give Rando one last shot at glory. instead of randomizing the fighters im just going to be randomizing the list of participating forum members. whatever users name comes up first at the top of the list - whatever their final picks are will officially be the picks i am going with as well

and in case the first guy doesnt submit picks for that card, i'm going down the list so who ever is #2 ill be using their picks. or #3 if the first two guys pull out, or #4 etc.  this is so i cant be eliminated out of the tournament by anybody elses exit scam. 

also i will be strictly PMing the randomized list to the host of the tournament and keeping Rando's selection private. at least until the card starts. this is just to keep my final standings and record legit in case somebody tries to sabotage their own picks that week just to sabotage mine. this practice is strictly to keep Rando's record and prediction method legit

if the randomizer lands on the host, the host better not try any tomfuckery.  Rando is playing serious this year. I'll call shenanigans and have Decompoze's head on a spike if Rando selects him and then he ends up taking CM Punk over Kamaru Usman on that card. whoever is running this chit i want an A+ effort out of your MMA knowledge that weekend if the list randomizer happens to select you.

As a matter of fact, i want an A+ effort out of all of you guys this year. Put on your Reebok thinking caps, and study your GSP tapes people. figure out just who exactly all of those Asian cans on the prelims are and build them a wikipedia page.   make well-educated predictions everyone,  for it could very well be you who gets the honour of being selected next, and i dont want my beloved Rando getting any more embarassed than it was last year.

but yeah thats my gameplan for this year and ive decided to go with it. i figure it oughtta be more successful than last years prediction method. mind you just about anything would be. but mark my words, 2020 may very well be the year of Rando's Redemption!  I'd say its probably got a 49.51% chance of having any success anyways

I actually tweaked a couple rules. One of them being not accepting "just copy _______'s picks" as a pick submission method due to the blow-back that creates. But since you are a robot, I'll put up a poll to see if people are ok with Rando's transformation.

11 hours ago, Decompoze said:

haha yes that is coming soon. Figure I'd let the bet challenge discussions pan out here first. 

I got the new spreadsheet up and running and firing on all cylinders today. Got the first card ready to rock as well! She go time!

Since they were getting to a point of one nearly every week it honestly feels like an age since I have seen a UFC card already lol

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

Since they were getting to a point of one nearly every week it honestly feels like an age since I have seen a UFC card already lol

So true. Nice to have just 2 cards in January. It immediately flips back to 4 a month for Feb and March

• Like 1

8 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

None of them will throw down though. Just a bunch of yackers, hoping to sacrifice your bummy **** to the Prediction League Gods.

Your bet terms are ridiculous based on your performance the last two years in the league...like I said you aren't on my radar ATM. If I see 3-6 months of good performance and we have the good old cashflow back then maybe we can discuss.

1 minute ago, VertFTW said:

Your bet terms are ridiculous based on your performance the last two years in the league...like I said you aren't on my radar ATM. If I see 3-6 months of good performance and we have the good old cashflow back then maybe we can discuss.

I'll take an account bet. As the mother fookin reigning champ I'm on all the radars. 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Decompoze said:

I'll take an account bet. As the mother fookin reigning champ I'm on all the radars. 

I would enforce this bet if needed. 

• Like 3

15 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Good man. 

Got quiet as a church all of a sudden after that offer.

Edited by Decompoze
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

7 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

In b4 vert makes excuses. 

Vert scored lower than anybody ever has last year, so he needs to see three to six months out of the other guy to make sure they're as horrible as he is. 

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

If Vert accepts OPs bet, then I'll ship Bart out of here too. **** it.

But I'm only doing January with that idiot. We're not doing 8 months.

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

In b4 vert makes excuses. 

explain to me why I should take the crappy terms of someone that is below me in prediction league rankings?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

If Vert accepts OPs bet, then I'll ship Bart out of here too. **** it.

But I'm only doing January with that idiot. We're not doing 8 months.

you'll never make 8 months lol

• Haha 2

6 hours ago, Decompoze said:

I actually tweaked a couple rules. One of them being not accepting "just copy _______'s picks" as a pick submission method due to the blow-back that creates. But since you are a robot, I'll put up a poll to see if people are ok with Rando's transformation.

its fair game m8. im not copying anyones picks. im simply giving randomizing a list. and rules are for suckers.  if you really wanted to protect the integgerty of this tournament and free it from absolute corruption, there would be a clause stating that the person who is hosting is not allowed to participate!  we all know what happened last year, how bout we take a vote on that one eh?

rando is gonna do what rando wants to do and thats randomize. aint nobody gonna hold down our beloved list randomizer this year. Rando will be randomizing this year, and if you dare try to stop it, i'll be haunting your dreams every night with visions so disgusting that i wouldnt even fap to.

there will be no vote. the list randomizer is going to list randomize. thats how its going down this year brah.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

12 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

its fair game m8. im not copying anyones picks. im simply giving randomizing a list. and rules are for suckers.  if you really wanted to protect the integgerty of this tournament and free it from absolute corruption, there would be a clause stating that the person who is hosting is not allowed to participate!  we all know what happened last year, how bout we take a vote on that one eh?

rando is gonna do what rando wants to do and thats randomize. aint nobody gonna hold down our beloved list randomizer this year. Rando will be randomizing this year, and if you dare try to stop it, i'll be haunting your dreams every night with visions so disgusting that i wouldnt even fap to.

there will be no vote. the list randomizer is going to list randomize. thats how its going down this year brah.

My spreadsheet is so automated that it has become self-aware and is the true commish of this league. And between you and me, I think it looks down on Rando 1.0. Twice last year I logged in and Rando's picks were in the gayest pink font, and it's shameful 49% had a note that said "lol fake robot confirmed". 

• Like 2

16 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

My spreadsheet is so automated that it has become self-aware and is the true commish of this league. And between you and me, I think it looks down on Rando 1.0. Twice last year I logged in and Rando's picks were in the gayest pink font, and it's shameful 49% had a note that said "lol fake robot confirmed". 

remember the sea of red from all of its consecutive event losses?     i think it got to 6 in a row at one point.

yeah. that randomization method was a total bust.  thats why im changing it up this year.  i have no faith in the list randomizer's mma knowledge.  but its been around the forum for a year and its became self-aware of everybody elses mma knowledge, or lack thereof, so i'll take my chances on that.

Edited by -idyb-

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

explain to me why I should take the crappy terms of someone that is below me in prediction league rankings?

Explain why you completely ignored Decomp's offer

4lzwFHP.jpg

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Because you would EASILY win ya Mexican puzzy, you completely dominate the game in all aspects and induce fear in all that compete against you.

• Haha 1
  • Confused 1

10 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Explain why you completely ignored Decomp's offer

4lzwFHP.jpg

Dont have much beef with @Decompoze other than wanting to take his title. Not sure what's a worthwhile bet with him? Money?

4 hours ago, juice64011 said:

youre going to send him back over the wall?

• Haha 3

52 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Dont have much beef with @Decompoze other than wanting to take his title. Not sure what's a worthwhile bet with him? Money?

That's a lie, you biitched every time he was on vacation and hadn't updated the rankings yet....then proceeded to call him out that he was going to plummet in the ratings next week.

I'd say you have a legitimate beef with him, dare I say call him a biitch and kick his Prediction azz...I've got full confidence in your Top2k skills and impressive 6th place finish.

Be all you can be brah !

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 2
  • Haha 1

Aldrich

Osbourne

Ledet

Askarov

Dawson

Haqparast

Yusuff

Barber