Sign in to follow this  
Decompoze

I'm in, you did a stupendous job last year Decompoze...but I understand if the workload and hassle is a problem.

• Thanks 1

In all seriousness though, this game lacks both a marquee player, AND serious competition for worst player with idyb's randomiser.

As the joint winner of the third nikkineversleeps grand prix and a confirmed casual, i feel i tick both boxes. 

So count me IN.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

In all seriousness though, this game lacks both a marquee player, AND serious competition for worst player with idyb's randomiser.

As the joint winner of the third nikkineversleeps grand prix and a confirmed casual, i feel i tick both boxes. 

So count me IN.

dont worry,   the list randomizer proved to be a total bust last year after that korean card where just about everybody and their dog took a hot creampie. but this year ive formulated a new plan.  2020 is gonna be the year of Rando's Redemption. mark my words.

Edited by -idyb-

So count me IN.

This is HUGE!!!!!!

LEAGUE IS A GO!

• Thanks 2

6 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

This is HUGE!!!!!!

LEAGUE IS A GO!

One question: When Bubba tags us to remind us to make picks, will he be calling us "mates"...or any of that other foreign language ?

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, Bwana said:

One question: When Bubba tags us to remind us to make picks, will he be calling us "mates"...or any of that other foreign language ?

He certainly will. But you misunderstand, he's playing in it because he knows his involvement will hype me to run it. He will promptly exit on the second fight pass card. Lol

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 minutes ago, Decompoze said:

He certainly will. But you misunderstand, he's playing in it because he knows his involvement will hype me to run it. He will promptly exit on the second fight pass card. Lol

I certainly understand you needing help with the work, I just don't like getting called names in a foreign language...at least curse at me in fukn English.

Edited by Bwana
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Cashflow wouldnt dare rejoin after what happened last year

lol, you're funny...is it that time of the month again ?

You didn't run @cashfl0w off with a 6th place finish brah  🤥

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

55 minutes ago, Bwana said:

lol, you're funny...is it that time of the month again ?

You didn't run @cashfl0w off with a 6th place finish brah  🤥

Im thinkin theres gonna be some bets rocking this year (provided we can get a crew)

• Like 1

3 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Cashflow wouldnt dare rejoin after what happened last year

I'll play, if you and I have an account bet on who does the best in the first month. And @juice64011 gets to ban the loser.

You down?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Let's see if he has the sack. This should be fun. I'll save everyone from him doing that on every single page. He can put up AND shut up in the very first month.

The ban will be an IP ban too. You're not coming back with another name. You're ****ing off to Sherdog for good. So have a sack and take the bet, p*ssy.

• Thanks 2

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Another 🐐 joined in

You tucked tail and shut up pretty quickly, eh?

Coward.

• Thanks 1

So are UFC prediction leagues. 

That's pretty salty mate

salty.gif

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

7 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Let's see if he has the sack. This should be fun. I'll save everyone from him doing that on every single page. He can put up AND shut up in the very first month.

The ban will be an IP ban too. You're not coming back with another name. You're ****ing off to Sherdog for good. So have a sack and take the bet, p*ssy.

1. Why would I make that kind of a bet with a confirmed bottom feeder? I'd like to see at least 6 months of performance from you to see if you won't Welch and bail out from the league like last year because you were doing Terrible..

2. I dont knowingly make bets with confirmed welchers.

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

1. Why would I make that kind of a bet with a confirmed bottom feeder? I'd like to see at least 6 months of performance from you to see if you won't Welch and bail out from the league like last year because you were doing Terrible..

You ARE a confirmed welcher, dipchit. That's the point of having a mod ban one of us.

You got less than 60% last year. That's worse than I have literally ever done. LOL.. So we don't need six months out of you. That's just your pathetic way of ducking. 

I don't have chit to prove to your dipchit ****. I'll be in Biloxi on vacation during the first card and I really don't give enough of a **** about winning this game AGAIN unless it means I'm booting you the **** out. So I'll pass.

If this lame finds his sack and wants to take the bet, somebody tag me. 

58 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

forest_run.gif

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

You ARE a confirmed welcher, dipchit. That's the point of having a mod ban one of us.

You got less than 60% last year. That's worse than I have literally ever done. LOL.. So we don't need six months out of you. That's just your pathetic way of ducking. 

I don't have chit to prove to your dipchit ****. I'll be in Biloxi on vacation during the first card and I really don't give enough of a **** about winning this game AGAIN unless it means I'm booting you the **** out. So I'll pass.

If this lame finds his sack and wants to take the bet, somebody tag me. 

yeah no lol......I need to see at least 3-6 months of performance from you before considering making any bets...dont want to bother with any fluke first month bs from you.

29 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

yeah no lol......I need to see at least 3-6 months of performance from you before considering making any bets...dont want to bother with any fluke first month bs from you.

cg-corner.gif

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Bwana said:

cg-corner.gif

dude I destroyed you last year...get some event wins and be more competitive then we can talk?

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

dude I destroyed you last year...get some event wins and be more competitive then we can talk?

You forgot that the Alpha's destroyed YOU, that's all that matters....shiit you were talking smack at Decompoze.

6th place, 6th place....you're a loser just like the rest of us down the list, no different you delusional yack.

• Like 1

Destroyed lol,,,,Top 20 math huh ?....please take the bet with Cash, please I beg you.

OVERALL STANDINGS

1. Decompoze ( 318 - 191 ) - 62.48%
2. Los_Polo_H. ( 317 - 192 ) - 62.28%
3. LayDownDead ( 315 - 194 ) - 61.89%
4. juice64011 ( 313 - 196 ) - 61.49%
5. Jolldan ( 305 - 204 ) - 59.92%
6. VertFTW ( 299 - 204 ) - 59.44%
7. AndyWang ( 297 - 212 ) - 58.35%
  OzStraya ( 297 - 211 ) - 58.46%
9. Bwana ( 296 - 213 ) - 58.15%

54 minutes ago, Bwana said:

Destroyed lol,,,,Top 20 math huh ?....please take the bet with Cash, please I beg you.

OVERALL STANDINGS

1. Decompoze ( 318 - 191 ) - 62.48%
2. Los_Polo_H. ( 317 - 192 ) - 62.28%
3. LayDownDead ( 315 - 194 ) - 61.89%
4. juice64011 ( 313 - 196 ) - 61.49%
5. Jolldan ( 305 - 204 ) - 59.92%
6. VertFTW ( 299 - 204 ) - 59.44%
7. AndyWang ( 297 - 212 ) - 58.35%
  OzStraya ( 297 - 211 ) - 58.46%
9. Bwana ( 296 - 213 ) - 58.15%

This is like UFC fighter rankings....why would I bother with a lower ranked fighter(you) when I am looking to move up the rankings?

1 hour ago, VertFTW said:

This is like UFC fighter rankings....why would I bother with a lower ranked fighter(you) when I am looking to move up the rankings?

You're such a badass dude, I understand now....have you noticed none of the Alpha's speak to you ? The 8 other members here are men, they can smell puzzy through their keyboard.

LOL

PS: When I beat you this year, please don't start talking to me....I'd rather wait for Moe to come back.

10 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

lol this tournament hasnt even started yet and already things are getting heated

Vert thought TJ Dillashaw was the greatest fighter to ever live, that explains everything in a small nutsack.

ill never take anything vert says seriously after he fucked me out of the 2018 tournament win with his fantastic take on Dan Hooker

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

ill never take anything vert says seriously after he fucked me out of the 2018 tournament win with his fantastic take on Dan Hooker

Never trust a Mexican.

• Like 3

Yes please. Really enjoyed last years even though I joined late. I still think it should have be "winner stays on" format. That means I won last year for killing it with the Korean super show.

• Like 1

korean and chinese can cards should be banned from next years tournament

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

2 hours ago, -idyb- said:

korean and chinese can cards should be banned from next years tournament

And all wimmin's bouts, that's bullchiit we're expected to know if they're on their period or not.

• Like 4

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

And all wimmin's bouts, that's bullchiit we're expected to know if they're on their period or not.

i just want to see them bleed

• Like 2
  • Haha 2