cashfl0w

Coming soon to a backyard near you...

Mike Perry vs. Michael Jai White!

Now we're talking! I think we might finally allow cameras in the backyard for that one. That might be the long awaited PPV debut for Cashfl0w's Backyard Promotions.

Say stupid chit below.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

28 minutes ago, Dark_Horse said:

Put me vs wickles as the co main.

I can't guarantee anything because Wickles is sort of the CM Punk of the forum, but we can definitely get you on the main card. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

“Maybe if (Perry) learned my ‘Prison Movie Technique’ he wouldn’t be ranked #20,” White wrote on Twitter. “I got no time for playground callouts Brother but holla when you come thru and maybe I’ll have time to give you a personal demo. Just DM me Bro. It really ain’t that hard!”

On 1/4/2020 at 4:00 PM, LayDownDead said:

don't even know who the actor is, but I'd pick him against aluminum

Mike Perry would ruin Spawn's life.  Believe it, son.

All those black belts he got alongside 12 year old boys and girls aren't saving him from a black belt in hands.

• Like 1

Spawn would end him. MJW is a LHW.

Perry just got finished by Neal. I think he's still concussed. It's not like he's been doing great lately anyways.

Angela Hill has been crying on social media about Mike's use of the n-word. I'm actually enjoying his trolling with it, because I get his point. He's 2% black, there is no handbook on who's allowed to use it and who isn't, other than who looks the most black. Technically, he has some black ancestors.

Never would have guessed it would be Mike Perry challenging strange double standards in society, but hey, I'll take it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1