Sign in to follow this  
Bwana

Budweiser made Cowboy a can

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve-----STFU said:

Bud need to make a few more of these, for a few of the ‘regulars’ on this board 

Maybe in three years you can sell them for 7% of the original price on eBay and try to sell it to us

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Maybe in three years you can sell them for 7% of the original price on eBay and try to sell it to us

I was trying to do a good turn for you guys.. Don't let the others drag you down..

Keep the faith

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

I was trying to do a good turn for you guys.. Don't let the others drag you down..

Keep the faith

Don't go around quoting Bon Jovi thinking you can get away with it kunt

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

3 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Don't go around quoting Bon Jovi thinking you can get away with it kunt

I love how he tried to talk to you like you got corrupted or something when you've been here the longest.

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Top tip in life... Don't go round telling people you like Bon Jovi... Loser

My mistake.  One of the greatest panty drop performers of all time is lame and plain Reebok UFC shirts are hip.  Got ya

• Like 2

Just now, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

My mistake.  One of the greatest panty drop performers of all time is lame and plain Reebok UFC shirts are hip.  Got ya

So you're basically telling me you about 50 years old, fat and bald... Good one buddy

• Like 1

Just now, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

So you're basically telling me you about 50 years old, fat and bald... Good one buddy

I respect legends.  Whereas you're telling me you're in your late thirties,while people "always think you're younger than that" you probably use hair dye in your neckbeard. I highly doubt if you wear one of those wicking Reebok tees you'd have the stomach muscles to not have it rise up over your gut. Your British so you automatically have bad teeth and a horrible diet. You probably work in a call centre and rent your unit from someone you think your better than who laughs at you to his friends. 

How we doing so far, d1ckles?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

1 minute ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

I respect legends.  Whereas you're telling me you're in your late thirties,while people "always think you're younger than that" you probably use hair dye in your neckbeard. I highly doubt if you wear one of those wicking Reebok tees you'd have the stomach muscles to not have it rise up over your gut. Your British so you automatically have bad teeth and a horrible diet. You probably work in a call centre and rent your unit from someone you think your better than who laughs at you to his friends. 

Lol. Whilst i greatly enjoyed your humorous post, i can't stand by and let an Aussie, even a hipster Aussie throw shade at the Great British diet. 

Pie and chips >> vegemite on toast

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

You're 50, fat and bald... Looks like i touched a nerve

57 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Lol. Whilst i greatly enjoyed your humorous post, i can't stand by and let an Aussie, even a hipster Aussie throw shade at the Great British diet. 

Pie and chips >> vegemite on toast

Which chips are you referring to mate?  We have many

3 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

that sounds like the kind of woman i would lay with

• Like 1

1/3 not bad m3

Are you 50?

• Haha 1

Which chips are you referring to mate?  We have many

That limey is talking about freedom fries, m8.

Sweet potato is the correct answer.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Deffo Fat... and probably bald on top, but he covers it over with 3 strands of hair

Proper in denial 

at least its not a mullet

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

He better hope he doesnt lose cause someone will photoshop his derp face onto that can afterwards.

8 hours ago, Dark_Horse said:

Ban wickles. I'm in legit pain from cringing so hard at his dogchit dimwit posts.

youd be stuck wearing Tapout gear and drinking real beer if it wasnt for wickles and his business of selling off conor merchandise and american beer

Edited by -idyb-