Sign in to follow this  
Mcmax3000

UFC 246: McGregor vs. Cerrone

Just now, MoZZez said:

Can you go back and do whatever that is now please.
Idiot randoms do not do well here.

Don't exactly care if you think I'll do well or not.

Just now, JoshNOS said:

You joined the forum in 2013.

I joined the forum in very late 2010 originally.

Unless you also lost your account, then no, not "wrong again."

Let me log into my original account to also tell you to eat a bag of d**ks@tuf1_

1 minute ago, JoshNOS said:

Don't exactly care if you think I'll do well or not.

So you are admitting that you are some idiot random. Fair enough, I can accept you admitting that.

• Like 1

Just now, MoZZez said:

So you are admitting that you are some idiot random. Fair enough, I can accept you admitting that.

Nah, that's just you interpreting that way. 

Interpret however you like my man. 

Cowboy had to be on the take... that was awful, turtled from a toed slap kick. Didnt even get off a strike, didnt try to tie him up off his back... just took it. Only the last 3 shots on the ground really connected... looked obvious

• Like 1

LMFAO at some of you guys, saying the fight was rigged. Get real, The UFC is as far from rigged as you can get in modern sports. And Cowboy is NOT someone to take a dive anyway. He will get handsomely paid for tonight, and a bumper new 6 fight contract.

COnor is an animal, he came back born again with some new tricks up his sleeve, even turned his ****ing shoulder into a lethal weapon and broke cowboys nose with it. Only a casual will call that rigged, a casual or a Conor hater.

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, skillandpower said:

Cerrone will be forever remembered as the guy who folds on big fights.

Dude does horrible when opponents push forward.

Yeah, he really does.

He'd probably had a better chance had Conor played his normal game.

But Conor's a smart fighter, he knew Cowboy's weakness lied in being pressured.

1 hour ago, cashfl0w said:

Cerrone by third round sub

Surely you didn't actually believe that?  The man got his face rearranged by shoulder strikes as soon as the ref said fight.

He's never won the big fights.  He struggles with fast starters and power punchers.  He struggles with people that work the body and Conor didn't even need that.  Oh yeah and he has a LOSING RECORD against southpaws.  Everything... literally everything indicated that he wouldn't last 2 minutes let alone 2 full rounds.  Conor even let him fight at 170 because he looks like he's dying on the scales at 155 now.

• Like 1

51 minutes ago, JoshNOS said:

I just have other **** to do besides waste my life on the forum 24/7.

Did Lesnar return? Spamming randoms are back in force?

@TUF I see he was around in 2010, he was a Lesnar spammer. Off went Brock and off went Josh. Guess Conor is his new boy toy.

Screenshot_20200118-224930_Chrome.jpg

• Like 1

1 hour ago, JoshNOS said:

You do realize the pay was revealed for the fighters a couple days before the fight right?

Conor is set to make 3M

Cowboy was set to win 200K with a 200K possible win bonus.

Don't act like a smart ****.

Any other money will come purely from Reebok and other sources.

It'll still be nowhere near "Millions"

You're a goddamn moron.  Conor's purse was 5 million and Donald's was 2 million.  Plus PPV money so nowhere near millions when his purse is 2 million alone?

1 minute ago, MoZZez said:

Did Lesnar return? Spamming randoms are back in force?

@TUF I see he was around in 2010, he was a Lesnar spammer. Off went Brock and off went Josh. Guess Conor is his new boy toy.

Screenshot_20200118-224930_Chrome.jpg

You really wanna start something don't you lmao.

I can smell the desperation in this bait.

Also, I do not like Conor. At all. 

I root against him every single time he's in the octagon.

Hearing Dana announce he's gonna fight Khabib again if Khabib wins is infuriating.

1 minute ago, PlatinumClegg said:

You're a goddamn moron.  Conor's purse was 5 million and Donald's was 2 million.  Plus PPV money so nowhere near millions when his purse is 2 million alone?

I just read the initial announcement. 

Clearly I didn't read up enough. 

You really wanna start something don't you lmao.

I can smell the desperation in this bait.

Also, I do not like Conor. At all. 

I root against him every single time he's in the octagon.

Hearing Dana announce he's gonna fight Khabib again if Khabib wins is infuriating.

He'll fight Masvidal.

• Like 2

Just now, PlatinumClegg said:

He'll fight Masvidal.

Yeah, hopefully.

That's what I'm hopin' for.

Masvidal deserves that payday.

Didn't Khabib make like 6 million against Porier?

Conor wants nothing to do with Khabib, Dana wants the rematch. Conor just said he feels good at 170 so I agree he fights Masvidal.

The problem for Conor is that he was fighting a LW at 170. The top welterweights are wrestlers that would take him down at will. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

Just now, juice64011 said:

Conor wants nothing to do with Khabib, Dana wants the rematch. Conor just said he feels good at 170 so I agree he fights Masvidal.

The problem for Conor is that he was fighting a LW at 170. The top welterweights are wrestlers that would take him down at will. 

I also never understood why Dana thought Mas was too big for Conor in the first place.

Mas fought at 155 most of his career.

I also never understood why Dana thought Mas was too big for Conor in the first place.

Mas fought at 155 most of his career.

Me either. Masvidal would have a slight size advantage but I don't think it would be a lot and they wouldn't be grappling anyway so it wouldn't be enough to matter. 

Masvidal is a problem because he has a great chin not because of his size. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, 12еr said:

I’ve never seen someone take a more obvious dive.

id be pissed if I paid for that.

Nate in the 2nd fight would like a word. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, PATSTER said:

Nate in the 2nd fight would like a word. 

You think the guy who got robbed on a decision was a more obvious fix than the guy who turtled from being shoulder checked?

13 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I'll let my text to @Banham do my response to this thread. 

20200119_022803.jpg

"Texts" in 2020... Okay boomer.

Edited by Bubba_Sparks
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Sad 1

It wasn't fixed.  Cowboy got wrecked like everyone should have expected.  His nose and eye were messed up from shoulder strikes and he took a knee to the chin ducking that left hand.

Some of you motherf*ckers are serious mouth breathers.  You don't need to fix a fight when Cerrone is now 5-9 against southpaws.  Slow starter versus fast starter.  31 vs almost 37.  Shut the **** up.  Donald has never won the big fights... lol he said it himself.  Kicked in the head and pummeled with punches.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Suq_Madiq said:

LMFAO at some of you guys, saying the fight was rigged. Get real, The UFC is as far from rigged as you can get in modern sports. And Cowboy is NOT someone to take a dive anyway. He will get handsomely paid for tonight, and a bumper new 6 fight contract.

COnor is an animal, he came back born again with some new tricks up his sleeve, even turned his ****ing shoulder into a lethal weapon and broke cowboys nose with it. Only a casual will call that rigged, a casual or a Conor hater.

That ginger rapist couldn't even make a drunk old man on a bar stool flinch with his best sucker punch and we're supposed to believe he folded a professional fighter in 20 seconds?

Did anyone else notice how Cowboy was only getting 200K for this fight? He was told he would get the rest via locker room bonus if Dana "liked" the fight.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The broad that accused @Megasoup was ****ing lying!

Change my mind.

That hasn't gone to trial and I'd appreciate if everyone kept quiet while I try to run out the clock on the statute of limitations.  For the record, I have never met that woman before, so there's no way I would have known how old she was.  

• Haha 1

You guys realize that these MMA journalists know less about MMA than the idiots on here that don't even watch this chit, right?  Dana was asked at the press conference about Holly's future since she's 36 years old.  She turned 36 in 2017...

As far as fixing this fight.  Did you idiots miss where Plank got destroyed by Ferguson and Gaethje?  You know his previous two fights.

alright so he gets his first win in 4 years against an over the hill journeyman.  i guess thats earned him the right to fight a ranked opponent

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Conceive-Believe-Achieve said:

Cowboy rolled over

200,000 for taking a dive. 

he showed up only for the paycheck and then folded like a lawn chair as soon as the ref told them to fight lol

im not saying he took a dive,  but that was weird as hell.  cowboy somehow managed to put in less effort against conor than a 265+ pound Rampage did in his last fight and thats not an easy task to accomplish.

• Like 2

im still feeling the electricity after watching that holly holm fight.   god bless wimmens mma.  we need more women headlining the cards

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Dark_Horse said:

This thread is 100% proof of why this place only has like 8 active members. Wickles doesn't count because he's fcking subhuman.

As per usual 

Zero context in a childish, nothing comment... 

Least you didn’t mention homosexuality or Islam 

5 hours ago, PlatinumClegg said:

Surely you didn't actually believe that? 

20200118_233246.thumb.jpg.9dbce8de3691c49f8e54affd38023dc8.jpg

I get more replies to chit like that than Conor fight announcement threads. I have to feed these morons like Noodle Arms Adam or they get hungry. 

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

I rarely ever believe the nonsense I post here. Teeing up you morons still gives me a giggle though. 

Unfortunately, I did actually believe the Titans are garbage. So that account bet is still on, and we will miss you as you embark on your long quiet road to Sherdog.

• Thanks 1

3 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

20200118_233246.thumb.jpg.9dbce8de3691c49f8e54affd38023dc8.jpg

I get more replies to chit like that than Conor fight announcement threads. I have to feed these morons like Noodle Arms Adam or they get hungry. 

Lol this is so sad to see 

• Haha 1

Just now, VertFTW said:

Lol this is so sad to see 

Tough to see someone betting three months of your pay at a time, fruit picker?

• Haha 5

Dana cracks me up, was happy with the stoppage, cause his cash cow won, if it had been the other way around he would have been losing his **** about a bad stoppage. 

I wonder if anyone backed Roxanne, they would have made bank. 

18 minutes ago, Bwana said:

And Conor calls out Felder from the commentating desk ??? lol

He’s putting an end to this weird thing Americans have about claiming to be Irish😂

• Haha 1

22 minutes ago, Jolldan said:

I wonder if anyone backed Roxanne, they would have made bank. 

He’s putting an end to this weird thing Americans have about claiming to be Irish😂

Lol. Reminds me of the whole Dan Hardy thing with Marcus Davis. Hilarious. 

• Like 1

Just listening to the post fight presser just now can’t believe Dana just agreed with that bloke from the Telegraph that Conor is as big as Ali😂 

There is blowing smoke up a guys **** but Dana is taking it to a whole new level lol.

• Like 2