Sign in to follow this  
BarbaricBob

Kevin Lee vs Charles Oliviera booked for UFC on ESPN+28 main event

24 minutes ago, BarbaricBob said:

About time Charles gets a decent opponent. Lee taking another tough style matchup, imo. That said, Lee by TKO in the 2nd.

Respect.

Hell of a main. Chuckie Olives is the Peoples Champ. He might take it.

• Like 1

its a biggie in the capitol, although I think Oliveira is over-rated at this stage of his career,

Vegas will favor Lee no doubt-

image.png.3a8d111b600e565319fc19cf5ef93d58.png

I thought Lee was holding out for a title shot after beating the #15 ranked lw? Someone must have spoke some sense into him.

• Thanks 1

9 hours ago, PunchBag said:

both are due a loss so could go either way.

MTP aint losing anytime soon whiile he's under Firas Zihabi's wing and training with GSP

Edited by -idyb-
  • Confused 1

Fancy Lee to get it done, think he will have a decent size advantage and looks to have turned a corner with this new camp.

Can never count Oliveira just slapping on a submission out of nowhere though.

3 hours ago, Jolldan said:

Fancy Lee to get it done, think he will have a decent size advantage and looks to have turned a corner with this new camp.

Can never count Oliveira just slapping on a submission out of nowhere though.

lol wut

Chuckie Olives is like 6'2. 

2 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

lol wut

Chuckie Olives is like 6'2. 

Im meaning in terms of like weight and muscle.

Maybe its his height that makes it deceptive but Oliveira always looks super lean, I mean I couldn't see Lee ever making 145. 

1 hour ago, Jolldan said:

Im meaning in terms of like weight and muscle.

Maybe its his height that makes it deceptive but Oliveira always looks super lean, I mean I couldn't see Lee ever making 145. 

Hell, Chuck barely ever made weight at 145. lol

• Like 2

Just now, cashfl0w said:

Hell, Chuck barely ever made weight at 145. lol

Fair point lol I still remember the Lamas fight when he turned up a fully fledged Lightweight. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Charles Oliveira is like 5'9 or 5'10. Size advantage isnt just about height. No doubt Lee walks around heavier than Oliveira.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Rumbin said:

This and Hooker/Felder are the 2 best fights of the first quarter. Tits 

I'm taking Felder & Lee ftw

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

0-2 you bum lol

I actually like you m8 y u make me do dis 

The Hooker/Felder fight will be a banger, there's no way Dan is going to walk over Felder easily. Felder comes to brawl, hell he went to a 3 round decision against Perry with a broken arm. Hooker lost to Jason Knight, got KO'd by Barboza. I like both guys just think Felder bangs harder, and has better leg kicks.

Lee looks great training out of Tri-Star, he's training with some of the best in the game...he'll dominate Oliveira with strength and much harder punches, just like Felder destroyed Oliveira in short order.

Time will tell, we can disagree on the picks...but calling me a bum is reaching.

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

The Hooker/Felder fight will be a banger, there's no way Dan is going to walk over Felder easily. Felder comes to brawl, hell he went to a 3 round decision against Perry with a broken arm. Hooker lost to Jason Knight, got KO'd by Barboza. I like both guys just think Felder bangs harder, and has better leg kicks.

Lee looks great training out of Tri-Star, he's training with some of the best in the game...he'll dominate Oliveira with strength and much harder punches, just like Felder destroyed Oliveira in short order.

Time will tell, we can disagree on the picks...but calling me a bum is reaching.

Nah you're a bum. Hooker lost to Barboza because he fought stupid. He said himself that he did.  He has a pride issue where he wants to beat people at their own game.  Obviously learnt from that.  Jason Knight was similar and he's evolved since then. 

Perry is a bum and he lost to him.  Feldor arguably lost that Barboza fight and barely got past Vick. Hooker ruined Vick..  Mmamath aside,  he's bigger,  faster,  considerably stronger and has evolved his game,  whereas Feldor seems to be at his ceiling. 

Lee still sucks and harder punches? His striking is terrible. Well timed headkick win aside.  He gasses bad and Oliveira will catch him in a sub and he'll quit. 

Edited by Lord_Costas_number_one_fan

39 minutes ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Nah you're a bum. Hooker lost to Barboza because he fought stupid. He said himself that he did.  He has a pride issue where he wants to beat people at their own game.  Obviously learnt from that.  Jason Knight was similar and he's evolved since then. 

Perry is a bum and he lost to him.  Feldor arguably lost that Barboza fight and barely got past Vick. Hooker ruined Vick..  Mmamath aside,  he's bigger,  faster,  considerably stronger and has evolved his game,  whereas Feldor seems to be at his ceiling. 

Lee still sucks and harder punches? His striking is terrible. Well timed headkick win aside.  He gasses bad and Oliveira will catch him in a sub and he'll quit. 

OK, I'm a bum....you done ?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Lord_Costas_number_one_fan said:

Tappers finna tap. Is normal

My life is far too busy to have trivial arguments with randoms on the web, I've never tapped to anyone...I offered an act of civility, and just walked away.

• Thanks 1

22 minutes ago, Bwana said:

My life is far too busy to have trivial arguments with randoms on the web, I've never tapped to anyone...I offered an act of civility, and just walked away.

Lol just messing mate try and relax yeah?  

• Like 1
  • Confused 1