Jolldan

Henry Cejudo vs. Jose Aldo targeted for UFC 250 in Brazil

https://mymmanews.com/henry-cejudo-vs-jose-aldo-targeted-for-ufc-250-in-brazil/

Image result for aldo vs cejudo

Henry Cejudo appears to have his first bantamweight title defense set as he will take on Jose Aldo at UFC 250.

Combate is reporting the bout is also expected to be the main event of UFC 250 in Sao Paulo, Brazil. This has also been a fight Cejudo has wanted ever since the Brazilian legend made his bantamweight debut.

“So upon my return, I really did want to fight Dominick Cruz but I thought about it and he’s too brittle. If I was to tell Dominick Cruz to bend the knee, he’d pop his damn neck out,” Cejudo said in a recent Twitter video. “But actually I’m not here to talk about Dominick. I’m here to talk about Jose “Waldo.”

“I want to give him a clap at his last performance because a lot of people thought he won. I want to congratulate him because now he’s part of the Henry Cejudo sweepstakes. But, it’s under my terms. I want to fight him in my city. Rio de Janeiro. Daddy’s coming home. Dana White, let’s sign that contract.”

If this does turn out to be true what are your thoughts on Sterling, Yan and Sandhagen getting passed up for Aldo who's on a 2 fight skid?

And who do you think wins?

Edited by Jolldan
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Has to be fake news. It's just too stupid to be reality.

There is hope until the more reputable sites start reporting it as well, not very familiar with this one. 

3 hours ago, stehilton94 said:

Wait... what? Aldo? Who has never won a fight in the UFC at 135? For the 135 Belt? WUT? Clearly fake news

Well, I actually believe it because Romero is getting a title shot ....

9 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Has to be fake news. It's just too stupid to be reality.

So, basically it's confirmed to be happening then.

Seriously, why so much surprise here ? Lol

Some of you are GOATs on this forum and yall know what NewFC is doing in the last couple of years.

Romero is getting a title shot as well ffs.

And talking about the fight .. Aldo is beating Cejudo. Brazil Aldo will be all juiced up lol

Edited by skillandpower
  • Like 1

12 hours ago, BarbaricBob said:

Loser of Holm and Pennington in a rematch against Nunes as the co main is what I'm hearing.

Holm will be 40 by then-

Jesus Christ.

I love Aldo, and that's bull****.

Stylistically he matches up well against Cejudo though if his gas tank holds up.

Great Striking, Great Chin, GREAT Takedown Defense.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, JoshNOS said:

Jesus Christ.

I love Aldo, and that's bull****.

Stylistically he matches up well against Cejudo though if his gas tank holds up.

Great Striking, Great Chin, GREAT Takedown Defense.

Aldo will beat Cejudo easier than people realize.

I think Cejudo must be getting a big offer for this one and Im sure Dana cant wait for Cejudo to lose that belt too

1 hour ago, skillandpower said:

Aldo will beat Cejudo easier than people realize.

I think Cejudo must be getting a big offer for this one and Im sure Dana cant wait for Cejudo to lose that belt too

Cejudo stopped Moraes in the 3rd round after getting crippled in the 1st round.  Aldo ain't winning this easy.  Dude looks like he has AIDS at 135 and his championship days are long gone.  Outside of Yan and Cejudo that entire division absolutely sucks.  The 6 footer Sandhagen didn't even beat Lineker and John is 5 feet tall.

• Like 1