Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

SHOWTIME VIA UNNECESSARY BRUTALITY

Plunk your ****ing life down on that line at +185 or whatever it is right now. You will have 185% more of whatever bum **** life you're living.

You are ****ing welcome.

Say stupid chit below.

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 2

3 minutes ago, Rumbin said:

We ride together

We die together 

909F9063-C081-4A5C-B550-A83E8CE39B83.jpeg

+205. lol

I would have gone to a window instead of a kiosk just to giggle in their faces as I placed it.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

11 hours ago, Rumbin said:

We ride together

We die together 

😂😂😂😂🙈🙊🙉🤪🤪🤪🤪🤪🤮🤮🤮🤮🤮💆‍♂️💆‍♂️💆‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤦‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Homeboy tapped before the choke and his opponent couldn’t even walk.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, Rumbin said:

We ride together

We die together 

On the plus side, you only lost 200, at least you didnt put any big money down.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I hope Anthony enjoys his retirement party.

Bendo trilogy at Mohegan doesn't sound that bad 

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, PATSTER said:

Bendo trilogy at Mohegan doesn't sound that bad 

At this point I don't even know if he can beat Bendo anymore.

• Like 2

The amount of people who only have the sack to comment after they know the other guy is wrong in his prediction is alarming.

You guys are never going to have sex with a woman if you don't develop a sack.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

The amount of people who only have the sack to comment after they know the other guy is wrong in his prediction is alarming.

When you are posting on here 25 hours a day and 8 days a week when do you find time to have sex with a woman?

• Like 4
  • Haha 2

7 minutes ago, PlatinumClegg said:

When you are posting on here 25 hours a day and 8 days a week when do you find time to have sex with a woman?

I've seen the photos of you and your cat.

Do you want to continue down this road?

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, PlatinumClegg said:

I can find 3 minutes to spare

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Are you not the same guy who posted Cerron third round KO, then AFTER the fight you come by with a betting slip on Conor?

Shouldnt you grow a sack and stand by your predictions instead of trying to make people think you always went the other way.
Just admit it, you are not as smart as you think.

As far as Pettis, I thought he was going to win, he lost, big deal. See how easy it is to man up and admit you cant always predict correctly? 

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

31 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

Are you not the same guy who posted Cerron third round KO, then AFTER the fight you come by with a betting slip on Conor?

Lol he always does that but never puts a proof stamp to anything. 🙄

4 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

Lol he always does that but never puts a proof stamp to anything. 🙄

Thats why I never buy it.
He says one thing, then if he was wrong he always has these bet slips saying that he made thousands against what he predicted.
At least Rumblin had the balls to post his slip before.

Ah well, nothing changes, Cash will come buy and call us all idiots and tell us how it was his big scam to get people to bet on Cowboy, because you know, everyone places their bets on what a guy with a mid 50% prediction rate says afterall.

• Like 3

5 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I know damn well you're not accusing me of not calling Pettis a can at every opportunity before his fights.

1 minute ago, 12еr said:

I know damn well you're not accusing me of not calling Pettis a can at every opportunity before his fights.

Uh oh. 12er replied. 
Incoming support of Trump and how you will be told you are watching too much CNN, MSNBC and you are always wrong.

• Haha 1

I'm not a gambling man, but it seems like you can favor 1 guy to win the fight....but would make more money statistically betting on the other guy because of odds ?

2 minutes ago, Bwana said:

I'm not a gambling man, but it seems like you can favor 1 guy to win the fight....but would make more money statistically betting on the other guy because of odds ?

I'm not a gambler either, but I can say, if I predict one thing, then when it comes wrong I ALWAYS come back saying I never meant it and heres a slip to prove it, I would say your credibility is shot.

He could have easily said Cowboy in 3, but Conor to make it to round 3. But he doesn't,  he just comes and tells everyone he was playing a game and he made so much money by thinking he tricked people.

It's a sham.

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I'm not a gambler either, but I can say, if I predict one thing, then when it comes wrong I ALWAYS come back saying I never meant it and heres a slip to prove it, I would say your credibility is shot.

He could have easily said Cowboy in 3, but Conor to make it to round 3. But he doesn't,  he just comes and tells everyone he was playing a game and he made so much money by thinking he tricked people.

It's a sham.

My point was as example: Maycee Barber was the favorite at -850 or something last night, most would say she was going to win. But if you bet on Roxy Modafferi at (+550) you would have made a killing financially on the bout....even though you knew she'd get the shiit kicked out of her.

Or I don't understand how betting works.

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

1 hour ago, Bwana said:

My point was as example: Maycee Barber was the favorite at -850 or something last night, most would say she was going to win. But if you bet on Roxy Modafferi at (+550) you would have made a killing financially on the bout....even though you knew she'd get the shiit kicked out of her.

Or I don't understand how betting works.

Good luck explaining professional gambling to people who don't understand it.

But the term you're looking for is the sharp pick. And yes, you bet the value vs. Chances to win. Not who you think will win. Then you hedge.

I posted the Ferreira/McGregor parlay in the event thread. This is the hedge....

20200118_094702.thumb.jpg.022c00d45c81066e68fd86a6338fc686.jpg

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

13 minutes ago, cashfl0w said:

Good luck explaining professional gambling to people who don't understand it.

But the term you're looking for is the sharp pick. And yes, you bet the value vs. Chances to win. Not who you think will win. Then you hedge.

I posted the Ferreira/McGregor parlay in the event thread. This is the hedge....

20200118_094702.thumb.jpg.022c00d45c81066e68fd86a6338fc686.jpg

I thought that's how it worked, but have zero experience with the betting scene...mainly because I don't know anything about it, not because I have a moral issue with it.

Side note: I went to the horse race track for dinner/drinks/betting a number of years ago for a night out with the ladies and a buddy. I was winning money almost every race, my buddy said "what system are you using to make your picks ?"....I said "I'm going by the horses winning percentage on muddy tracks(it was drizzling), and showed my buddy on the paper where it showed the stats. He looked laughed his azz off and said "dude, that's the jockey's body weight, not muddy track stats"...... :)

I ended up $450 ahead at the end of the evening.

Edited by Bwana
  • Like 1

Lot of broke dudes on here who dont have a pot to piss in talkin **** 

Pettis sucks but Id still bet that all day. 

• Like 1

On 1/19/2020 at 7:56 PM, Bwana said:

I thought that's how it worked, but have zero experience with the betting scene...mainly because I don't know anything about it, not because I have a moral issue with it.

Side note: I went to the horse race track for dinner/drinks/betting a number of years ago for a night out with the ladies and a buddy. I was winning money almost every race, my buddy said "what system are you using to make your picks ?"....I said "I'm going by the horses winning percentage on muddy tracks(it was drizzling), and showed my buddy on the paper where it showed the stats. He looked laughed his azz off and said "dude, that's the jockey's body weight, not muddy track stats"...... :)

I ended up $450 ahead at the end of the evening.

Don't bet unless you're only doing it for fun. It's not a viable strategy to make money long term. That's why more and more betting websites are being created in my country

• Like 1