Sign in to follow this  
cashfl0w

The 49ers will take the SB tonight.

You know I'm always down for a bet or two, or three..

Step up to the plate. Show me what ya got. Mahomes gets shown who his daddy is tonight, kids. 

• Like 2

I watch one game of NFL per year, and apart from having Miami Dolphins wall-paper as a kid, and a Green Bay Packers eraser, i have no significant allegiance with any team.

However, as a HUGE Dan Marino fan from his Ace Ventura days, i of course am a MASSIVE hater of Joe Montana and the 49ers.

So if nobody more worthy steps up (I appreciate I set an extremely low bar), I will happily one month AV bet you on this one. 

Frankly though, if nobody else has the cajones to take a bet, it's a damming indictment on this fora.

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

I watch one game of NFL per year, and apart from having Miami Dolphins wall-paper as a kid, and a Green Bay Packers eraser, i have no significant allegiance with any team.

However, as a HUGE Dan Marino fan from his Ace Ventura days, i of course am a MASSIVE hater of Joe Montana and the 49ers.

So if nobody more worthy steps up (I appreciate I set an extremely low bar), I will happily one month AV bet you on this one. 

Frankly though, if nobody else has the cajones to take a bet, it's a damming indictment on this fora.

516CS8S7l9L._SY445_.jpg

52 minutes ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

Just put the Joe Montana AV up right now.  😕

• Sad 1

2 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

lol

No dog in this fight. But I see a scoring war.  Definitely bet the over (54).

• Like 1

Its gonna suck to see either team lose. I was a niners fan as a kid when it was Young and Rice and the Chiefs winning would be cool. 

Hopefully it will he a high scoring game. 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Bubba_Sparks said:

The laces were in, they were in!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, pjbear05 said:

No dog in this fight. But I see a scoring war.  Definitely bet the over (54).

Not a chance.

49's in a close game, shiitty 1/2 time show, good commercials we never see again....bet on it.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

Step up to the plate. Show me what ya got. Mahomes gets shown who his daddy is tonight, kids. 

I'll take the Chiefs though I could easily see this going either way. Hoping this'll be the high scoring game it promises to be.

• Like 1

Just now, juice64011 said:

The NFL should consider not having Superbowl halftime shows anymore. 

Shakira is sexy as hell. But do any football fans listen to any of the garbage either of these two sing?

I threw it on mute and went and cleaned the dishes.

• Like 2

The niners broke Mahomes confidence early and his O line isnt doing him any favors.

Cant see a comeback at this point, even with the small point differential. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, juice64011 said:

Mahomes ****es to the refs way too much. 

Hes the next Tom Brady. Everyone in his ear telling him how good he is, then he thinks even the stripes will agree with him.

1 hour ago, juice64011 said:

The NFL should consider not having Superbowl halftime shows anymore. 

If it wasn't 2am on a work day that would be beer and food refuelling time anyway

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

The niners broke Mahomes confidence early and his O line isnt doing him any favors.

Cant see a comeback at this point, even with the small point differential. 

3a7.jpg

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

3a7.jpg

I wanted KC to win, already gave up with how they were playing.

Glad they proved me wrong thus far

• Thanks 1

SF pass game is gonna have to step up but wouldn't rule out the run completely 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, MoZZez said:

I wanted KC to win, already gave up with how they were playing.

Glad they proved me wrong thus far

I haven't really followed football since Manning retired but Mahomes and the Chiefs seem like a 3rd and 4th quarter team. Not sure if I'm right but the games I did see them play, they were getting battered and then came back. 

• Like 1

Just now, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

I haven't really followed football since Manning retired but Mahomes and the Chiefs seem like a 3rd and 4th quarter team. Not sure if I'm right but the games I did see them play, they were getting battered and then came back. 

I dont have a team I follow in the NFL. I just like exciting football and Mahomes brings that.

I cant tell you if they are a second half team, but from what I've seen, the kids usually good all the time. That's why I thought the niners broke him today.

• Like 1

Happy to see Andy Reid win one at last.  The fact it wasnt with the iggles makes it better

• Like 5

Ya know, I'm happly for Andy Reid the most. Living in PA and dealing with retarded Eagles fans my whole life, they chit on him every chance they got. 

Good for him. 

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, I_Take_Roids_m8 said:

Ya know, I'm happly for Andy Reid the most. Living in PA and dealing with retarded Eagles fans my whole life, they chit on him every chance they got. 

Good for him. 

I like when guys put in the time and get what they deserve. Was like RAY borque. 20 ish years in Boston, put his time in, then won with Colorado the next year.

They show the loyalty, but still get the gold before it's all over.

• Thanks 1

16 hours ago, cashfl0w said:

I hope you die

• Like 1