Sign in to follow this  
TUF

Ask Vert

7 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

lol one question I can't answer is why I was banned last week....other than that AMA.

Given what you know about the fora, if all 20 of us were put into a hunger games together, who do you think the final 4 would be and eventual winner?

• Like 2

49 minutes ago, TUF said:

Given what you know about the fora, if all 20 of us were put into a hunger games together, who do you think the final 4 would be and eventual winner?

i figure i might have a fair chance.   i would just smoke meth until everyone else gets hungry and dies and then when the comedown ensues i would eat their corpses and crash for 3 days.

Edited by -idyb-
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, -idyb- said:

i figure i might have a fair chance.   i would just smoke meth until everyone else gets hungry and dies and then when the comedown ensues i would eat their corpses and crash for 3 days.

The city I live in was known as the Meth Capital of the World with our P4P per capita so

Image result for you have no power here"

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, VertFTW said:

lol one question I can't answer is why I was banned last week....other than that AMA.

I don’t remember the post and I’m way too lazy to look it up (if I even still can at this point), but I remember it was something racist.

• Thanks 1

37 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

I don’t remember the post and I’m way too lazy to look it up (if I even still can at this point), but I remember it was something racist.

mexicans cant be racist brah

to me this reeks of moderator corruption

Edited by -idyb-
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Mcmax3000 said:

LOL, im probably the least racist poster on this board by alot....If I got a dime for every racist post on this board the last year Id be a rich man bro lol

• Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

LOL, im probably the least racist poster on this board by alot....If I got a dime for every racist post on this board the last year Id be a rich man bro lol

if you had a dime for every racist post on this board the last year  you'd be able to fly out to the next klan rally

• Like 3

@VertFTW

Being a Top 20 collegiate attendee, what Ivy League school do you think these young aspiring scholars could get into with the amount of money Post Malone and Edgerrin James supposedly handed out at the "Stripper Bowl" last weekend.

Post image

wC63Ilt.jpg

• Haha 1

Thread is 2 days old and Vert has not answered a single question. I'm beginning to think we'll get answers around the same time he'll post his Top 20 Most Knowledgeable World Cup fans from 2018? 

• Like 1

On 2/4/2020 at 5:23 PM, VertFTW said:

This matchup is basically Roxxan Modaferie vs Maycee Barber where you have Clegg being arrogant against the tried and true dorky virgin..........After the first round Clegg dominates but in the 2nd round he injures his achilies due to wearing his platform man heels...unable to use his power and gets boxed up and ends up giving his back for the RNC loss......Winner McMod.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

14 minutes ago, VertFTW said:

This matchup is basically Roxxan Modaferie vs Maycee Barber where you have Clegg being arrogant against the tried and true dorky virgin..........After the first round Clegg dominates but in the 2nd round he injures his achilies due to wearing his platform man heels...unable to use his power and gets boxed up and ends up giving his back for the RNC loss......Winner McMod.

2 worthless bums

5 hours ago, VertFTW said:

Suckin up to McMod isn't a good look for you,,,,,,,, ban coming.

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, VertFTW said:

I'd clean the clock of all tree at the same damn time.

3 hours ago, Bwana said:

Suckin up to McMod isn't a good look for you,,,,,,,, ban coming.

mcmod is a tough one to befriend. but im not going to give up. i still have hope that he will be my valentine

• Haha 1