Sign in to follow this  
ArcaneKnight

Gina Carano vs. Cris Cyborg Weigh-in Video

Gina is SMOKIN hott at this weigh in.. Sexy little booty shorts.. and tight top.. Shes hot. And most definetly in the best shape she's ever been in. Cyborg looks ripped as usual. Should be an amazing fight tomarrow night. Both women look ready and well prepared.. Cant wait. Hope Gina can pull this off..

http://www.mmatko.com/strikeforce-carano-vs-cyborg-weigh-in-video/

cyborg is still going to win. gina looks good though. she's usually fat. at least she looks like she might be a real fighter now and not just a part time spoonfed easy opponents celbrity. strikeforce will eventually regret this fight. cyborg in a walk in the park.

Yeh it will be tough for Gina being shorter and unable to use her clinch or Muat Thai fully. Her counter punches will be beaten by longer arms also but i think it this goes to the ground she will win.

Hmmm yeh, going to be a shame seeing that pretty face get messed up lol. But ill be rooting for her, not just because of her looks haha, but also the fact she is a MASSIVE underdog going into the fight. And Cyborg is one scary woman...

Carano still has great muay thai skills though... lets not forget that now. What is really going to be tested in this fight, i can assure you, is her will to win and her heart.. and lets not forget her pain threshold haha. If she can over come the initial onslaught from Cyborg, she might be able to take this fight you know. Im not counting her out. Should be a good fight actually, im looking forward to the event. And the fact that Babalu vs Mousassi is on aswell...

Sorry UFC, i have already seen UFC 100, i will be tuning into strikeforce im affraid!!

Cyborg is a man! lol shes a monster of a woman! Got some HGH in her system!

Favorite fighters.

Dave Huckaba

Urijah Faber

James Irvin

Rich Franklin

Anderson Silva

You know you can just put your favorite fighters in your sig? You don't have to type it out everytime, cuz nobody cares.

BTW, Gina is looking great in that picture, but I don't think she's gonna win.

Cyborg is a man! lol shes a monster of a woman! Got some HGH in her system!

Favorite fighters.

Dave Huckaba

Urijah Faber

James Irvin

Rich Franklin

Anderson Silva

If she is a man then im rooting for her. I love sexy shemales.

I can see a super heavyweight womens division! Lmao! :)

Anyways, Gina actually has *****! Cyborg has....i dont know what they are but they are not *****! Good lord! She fricking scares me. Haha

If it goes to the ground we all win. ;)

Last time I was in Vegas I saw Cyborg.

In the mens bathroom pissing in a urinal.

Frontwards' date=' not squatting.[/quote']

Both are not only funny as he// but also true lol

I think if Gina can handle getting hit and take this fight to the ground or into the 3rd round or later then she has a good chance...